[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>three great games in the beginning >everything else after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IconicCrash[1].jpg (30KB, 193x305px) Image search: [Google]
IconicCrash[1].jpg
30KB, 193x305px
>three great games in the beginning
>everything else after that was mediocre or straight up garbage
>except the GBA games that were pretty good
>still releasing new games regularly even though they flop because they all suck
>finally have a great game with retro mechanics reminiscing of the earliest entries in the series

let's have a Sonic thread
>>
what a shitty forced mascot
>>
>>385609070
>first 2 are good games
>you an play levels from other people
>>
>>385609070
You kind of messed up there.
There was a period where Crash was dead unlike Sonic.
>>
twinsanity was alright
>>
>Only way these series can ever become popular is by regurgitating the same original three games with a fresh new coat of paint

famalam watch the trilogy stay popular and new Activision titles becoming the norm as quality descends even further only because Naughty Dog doesn't give a dog's ass

I appreciate the effort behind the trilogy, but jesus fuck, they're literally the same games from back then.
>>
>>385609943

No shit they're the same games from back then. That's the point.
>>
>>385609943
>they're literally the same games from back then
it's not a bad thing, these games are great and are now playable in HD ; if anything, it'll incentive the devs to make new Crash games with the old gameplay
>>
File: Tweensanity.jpg (71KB, 321x259px) Image search: [Google]
Tweensanity.jpg
71KB, 321x259px
>> 385609260

Twinsanity was shite, and the death of Crash Bandicoot, creatively speaking.
>>
>>385610162
> > 385609260
> >> 385609260

how do you fuck up twice like this?
>>
also ctr and bash
>>
>>385609260
>>385610162
I can kind of see why Twinsanity was the beginning, a turning point for an all-time low for the series. As opposed to previous entries (mainly the Naughty Dogs games) Crash was supposed to be goofy, but heroic, wanting to help those in need. Twinsanity depicted Crash more like a braindead zombie. Their take on Dr. Neo Cortex by it's own merit was appalable what they did to him, making him effeminate, flambouyant and turn him into a joke, a butt-monkey, when their was no such thing ever. What they had planned for N. Gin, what a miserable fuck they've had to turn him into. A horndog that was way crazier, even though he was designed to be the straight man to Cortex, being the more reasonable of the two. Then there was the toilet-humor that factors in as comedic, when it wasn't necessary at all. All of these things Radical picked up on and I don't think I even need to elaborate further what pile of tripe the series turned into from that point. Almost forgot, the music most of the time felt uninspiring, too. Acapella as the main theme in a Crash game? Nah, I don't think so.

The only studio that remotely has a chance of making legit Crash games out of all the developers working on the series are none other that Vicarious Visions. They've made the N. Sane Trilogy from scratch, having more or less experienced first hand in depth what makes a Crash game. Don't want a remake of Twinsanity, as much as the developers behind it allegedly regularly meets up talking about aspects that they wanted to add into the game. Their perspective and depiction of the series would've been a mixed bag.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.