[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Half life 2 episode 3 will never be made Alyx will forever be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: half-life-2-715x536.jpg (141KB, 715x536px) Image search: [Google]
half-life-2-715x536.jpg
141KB, 715x536px
Half life 2 episode 3 will never be made

Alyx will forever be crying on her fathers body

The most magnificent story in gaming history, will never get the ending it deserves. Nobody can comfort her. Half life will stay in a halt, with Alyx crying, humanity inslaved, and Gordon never to die a heroes death.
>>
>>385608821
>A few months until the 10th anniversary of the orange box
>>
The story was always boring garbage in HL, so I don't see the problem.
The only reason I want HL3 is because of tech.
>>
Do you really want the modern Valve to make HL3? Careful what you wish for.
>>
>>385608821
fuck valve
>>
What groundbreaking features will be in HL3? Will Gordon finally hang dong?
>>
>>385610538
>>385610594
OP here
Yea fuck valve. I just wish we could've got an ending for the game. It makes me sad and pisses me off at the same time
>>
>most magnificent story in gaming history
>aliums invade earth, nerd with a crowbar punches back
>>
File: 1235677.png (657KB, 1086x459px) Image search: [Google]
1235677.png
657KB, 1086x459px
Sell the fucking rights to another developer and let them make episode 3.
It's free money gaben, come on.
>>
>>385610717
There would have never been an "ending" anyway, with our without HL3.
>>
Is valve the biggest example of self-destroyed image in videogame history?

they went from one of the most worshipped companies in PC gaming to abusive peddlers of what is essentially gambling.

I literally can't wait for these lootbox systems to be seen for what they are and made illegal, so we can have actual videogames again.
>>
I like to think it is real and just in super secret development. They just won't announce it until it's time. I think they know people are expecting something beyond incredible and they're just waiting until they can deliver something that sets the bar that high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qgCATMMI4g
>>
>>385611045

valve makes more money in a single 3 month DOTA 2 battlepass than they made from half-life 2. with like 5% of the financial cost.

videogames are dead
>>
>>385610734
kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.