[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What video games do you play when video games don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

What video games do you play when video games don't fill the void anymore?
>>
Cymbalta
Zoloft
Lexapro
Some Xanax if you're feeling a little on edge.

And many more.
>>
File: 1496408624538.jpg (477KB, 1077x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496408624538.jpg
477KB, 1077x1600px
I watch anime and read manga to take a break from video games.
>>
You realize that real life is actually a game.

High charisma and intelligence gets you to places, manipulating people to do what you want with psychology, training your body and mind gives you exp, more exp = increased chance of life experiences and memories, money obtained at a higher rate when your level is higher.

If you're a noob, you will be stuck at a low level begging for free items and gibsmedats and being lazy.
>>
File: 1501372151633.jpg (476KB, 670x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1501372151633.jpg
476KB, 670x1316px
>>385608482
I play visual novels, or kusoge that only have merit in cute girls when I hit that point.
>>
File: Sgt Dornan.png (158KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
Sgt Dornan.png
158KB, 300x242px
>>385608482
Learn judo, study law, become a public official. The game is to pull the strings of society to gain power for your self. Once you obtain, enough power start indoctrinating children to serve you, having them trained in mma, coding, & engineering. Co-opt young republicans into an alliance with you. Kidnap business execs, & have them tortured until they submit all their earthly belongings to you. Utilize your new found wealthy to obtain more, & more power. Meanwhile the children have trained to the point they're on par with special forces/ intelligence agents, use them to take over the U.S. intelligence agency's, have them assassinate the leaders of the international finance system, & take it over. Do the same to all other intelligence agencies over the world.
>>
>>385608774
>tfw I can't reroll as a sexy blood elf girl and dance naked for money in orgimmar

RL sucks ass
>>
just bee urself bro my dude
>>
>>385608482
I work on my own visual novel. >2 hours long boner and pants full of crystal clear precum are the only downside when writing lewd.
>>
>>385608774
It's a shit game though

Super grindy, super slow
>>
>>385608631

Sorry I'd rather not go mentally insane as well as keep my boners.
>>
>>385608971
do you draw characters yourself? how do you write it? in some program?
>>
>>385609024
Renpy, rendered 3D models and royalty free music.
>>
>>385609015
Yup, and you need to play at an early age.

The pro players in life got level boosted (being born rich, having good parents who pushed for mental and physical development), or were playing early (studied hard and exercised as kids).

The older we start out in the game called life, the harder we have to grind.
>>
>>385609082
is it hard to work in that renpy without any programming knowledge?
>>
>>385609142
Not at all
>>
File: 1493893764110.png (434KB, 626x627px) Image search: [Google]
1493893764110.png
434KB, 626x627px
>>385608482
If you're an adult and treat video games as a form of surrogate family or friends you need to re-evaluate your life.

I play games as a hobby, but there are many other things I'd rather do over playing games, like mountain biking, surfing, boxing just to name a few.

I also spend far more time with my girlfriend or friends and family in general than I do playing video games.

I used to be a shut in like many of the people here, but one day I just decided fuck it and put myself out there. Don't be afraid to be yourself, having confidence or even being able to fake it well will make people like you and want to be around you. If you have the means to go work a shitty retail job for a little while like a department store or grocery store, you'll be forced to learn how to interact with people.

Or you can just do drugs and alcohol, its you're choice, but that void won't fill itself.
>>
>>385609257
>mountain biking
no mountains here

> surfing
no waves here

>boxing
no interest

>girlfriend
no girlfriend

>friends
no friends

>family
>>
>>385609257
>not living in a shitty small town, unable to move because my job is here and I won't score a better or even equally good one in a million years

There's exactly shit all to do here, everyone I know and know of just play video games their entire freetime, and sometimes we go out of town to party on the weekend.
>>
>>385609257
I'm actually quite normal looking (objectively 7/10), can speak to people without spilling my spaghetti, but I'm also introverted. I hang out with my friends maybe once or twice a week (I have two different friend circles), but even that gets pretty tiring.
I don't know man, I really enjoy video games and the free time I have. I don't struggle with women, so I am not a virgin, but I've never had a girlfriend. I enjoy video games and doing shit on my own, that I unintentionally ghost my friends and relatives.
And the thing is, I really do not care. Am I just THAT introverted, or something?
>>
>>385609342
I wasn't born with a girlfriend or friends, a couple years ago I had neither.

Just gotta put yourself out there and stop beating yourself up. Nobody likes a one man pity party.
>>
>>385609506
You're a normie faggot
>>
>>385609342
What about the "getting out" portion of the post, anon?
>>
>>385609506
Yeah, you're an introvert. Nothing wrong with that, all it means is that while you're not bad in social situations you prefer being alone because being around people makes you tired.

There is a huge difference between being an introvert and being a NEET shut in.
>>
File: 1477355739180.jpg (39KB, 421x472px) Image search: [Google]
1477355739180.jpg
39KB, 421x472px
>>385608482
Just keep making threads on /v/ so you can bask in your misery with like-minded people. Whatever you do, don't talk about video games. This is your personal blog now, talk about how sad you are and collect valuable life advice from people who only pretend to know what they're talking about.
>>
i actually like videogames :)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.