[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uncracked Denuvo Games >Fernbus Simulator >Handball 17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1482154353580.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482154353580.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Uncracked Denuvo Games
>Fernbus Simulator
>Handball 17
>Hunting Simulator
Uncracked always online Denuvo games
>Star Wars: Battlefront
>Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
>Need For Speed
>For Honor
Is Denuvo, dare i say it, D E A D?
>>
File: 4L_1YB9ZELb.png (289KB, 676x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4L_1YB9ZELb.png
289KB, 676x1024px
>>385606807
Denuvo spawned fresh Scene drama. The 3DM hope and sellout, Voksi and its short bypasses, motherfucking CPY, Steampunks bringing in controversy, all the Baldman stuff, and now we got mad Codex kiddies and new shitstorms.
Truly a golden time.
>>
>>385606807
Literally who gives a single fuck about any of these games?
>>
BF and GW2 don't have a campaign, why would you want to play it?

Also, why do you want to play racing and fighting games against the ai (which most of the time cheats)?
>>
>>385607445
>>385608071
Reading comprehension mean anything to you?
>>
>>385607319
Denuvo brought 4 years of shitposting and falseflagging.
I hope theres a special place in hell for everyone that participated in this.
>>
>>385607445
>Literally who gives a single fuck about any of these games?
>>385608071
that was OP's point you idiots
>>
>>385607319
You forget the fact that certain game work better when denuvo lifted from it.
Caused quite some shitstorm too it's kind of funny to watch legit consumer get fucked and buttmad with the developer while pirates laughing at them in the open.
>>
>>385606807
I really like that picture.
>>
Interesting to see that the denuvo shilling stopped.
Months ago there was always a thread up on /v/.
What happened?
>>
>>385611851
They all got told and BTFO.
>>
>>385607319
this

Denuvo is creating the best crackers in the existence of the modern world

Steampunkt, Baldman and Voksi would never have been there without Denuvo.

3DM got butt fucked so hard with the "1 year and then NEVER EVER" shit, that they are now a laughing stock.

CPY is now the Apple of the crackers. Their cracks are the highest quality, but they don't crack everything.
>>
>>385613341
Too bad that Steampunk is cringey as fuck.
>>
>>385611632
I do too. Used it in /tg/ related contexts all the time.
But now it's stuck with being related to drm bullshit and console wars. There is even fanart of the piece from this context.
And fuck that honestly. Denuvo can go fuck itself but this picture shouldn't have gotten involved.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.