[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>collect knives potentially used in crimes that include murder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: angel knife golem.jpg (741KB, 737x2572px) Image search: [Google]
angel knife golem.jpg
741KB, 737x2572px
>collect knives potentially used in crimes that include murder and violent assault
>melt them down and fashion them into a angel statue that looks like a dark realms or silent hill boss
has there ever been a more blatant attempt to create a video game boss in real life
>>
>>385604660
>kitchen knives
>one, maybe two were used in actual "crime"
>surrender your knife
what the fuck happened to you, Britain?
>>
>>385604660
They don't look at all melted down to me.
>>
Wonder how many times the artist cut himself making that.
God knows what he's infected with now.
>>
>>385604660
Is this the arch angel of the murder cube?
>>
>>385604660
How do you transport that thing? At least the murdercube was harmless
>>
>>385604660
>melt them down
do you have brain damage OP?
>>
So they were all used for crimes?
This is like an angel of death thing?
>>
>>385604783
These faggots have been like this since the 1700's after they thought they had a big ol' dick for "inheriting Rome"
>>
>>385604920
The crime of being the eternal anglo
>>
>>385604660
>ban guns
>be surprised when people start stabbing

It's almost like guns are just a tool or something
>>
>knife boss
>LETS CUT THE FUNNY BUSINESS!
>>
>>385604804
>>385604895
Where do you buy face shaped knives?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>385605038
ow the edge
>>
>>385605074
I'm sorry, but I have to represent these two boys here. You said
>melt them down and fashion them into a angel statue
When you say "them", it's said as a collective. All of the knives are "them". You didn't specify you were talking about just the mask, nor did you correctly state SOME of the knives had been melted down.
>>
>>385605305
>trying to comprehend language so intensely that you cannot comprehend language

Anon, please; you are only making yourself look stupider.
>>
>>385605305
I said no such thing as it was my first post in this thread.
The use of "them" might or might not include the non-melted knives and such is a legit usage of the word, if a bit vague, and too add to that, it is very likley that a lot of those knives that make up the body of the statue have been welded rather than glued into place which can be phrased correctly as "melted down", if a bit of an unorthodox wording that brings to mind more extravagant thoughts, they have indeed been melted down in the process of the welding.
>>
The large majority of the knives are not melted. Saying that they "melted them" makes you look like a ESL mongoloid.
>>
>>385604992
seems like the next thing England needs to ban are automobiles.
>>
I can guarantee 90% of knife crimes in the past few years are from Mussers and Pakis.
>>
>>385604660
That's metal as fuck
>>
>>385606047
You'd think they'd just ban murder at this rate.

Since obviously banning works 100% flawlessly.
>>
Man, this is a cool premise for a horror flick.

>Monument to stabbing victims solely fashioned from murder weapons
>Bad energy still in those knives reaches critical mass, evil emerges
>>
>>385604660
>angel tries to hug you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.