[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now how that the dust has ACTUALLY settled what do you guys think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1437709305995s.jpg (9KB, 176x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437709305995s.jpg
9KB, 176x250px
Now how that the dust has ACTUALLY settled what do you guys think of this? NO CONSPIRACY THEORYS PLEASE just tell me what you think
>>
decent gameplay, empty open world, shit story, unfinished game
>>
The credits rolled like 3 times and it still didn't feel finished. Should have been Solidus.
>>
Mediocre, havnt replayed it a single time unlike the other mgs games (except pw that one is even worse)
>>
SILENT HILLS IS DARK SOULS 4
KOJIMA NEVER WORKED FOR KONAMI
MGSV - 2 IS SILEND DEATH STRANDING HILLS
NUCLEAR DISARMAMENT UNLOCKS KOJIMA'S NUDES
>>
I find it better than 4 at least.
At least all the lore ruining stuff went by quick and i could actually play the game, there was no big mamma or big boss trying to poorly explain how everything is interconnected for 90 mins.
>>
I really liked the playing the game part but it gets less fun the more overpowered the game makes you. It never feels like the difficulty of normal infiltration goes up very much asides from some of the later missions.
Story is 358/2 days level of irrelevant. It is so non conclusive that it feels completely hollow and devoid of any real pact.
>>
>>385589650
caramel on suicide watch
>>
We got the conclusions tying everything together in the most tepid emotionless presentation imaginable with none of the character, absurdity, and personality we grew to love the characters for.

Instead we were left having to cope with the assumption that the main character had brain damage for his dullness, the superspy was just a boring dude all along because throughout the game nobody had a character-refining moment with him, and the sex object was... a sex object who was kinda like the dog in that they couldn't communicate except with superhuman powers.

The exception to this was Huey; if everyone had the effort put into them as much as Huey we would've been good.

Gameplay was fine but so many missions could've been cut due to repetitiveness and the effort could've been put into anything else.
>>
MGO2 IS BACK
>>
File: smile_cute0982342.jpg (18KB, 438x471px) Image search: [Google]
smile_cute0982342.jpg
18KB, 438x471px
its her best game so far

but kojiam slacked off on the boss fights and design
>>
The game part is top notch even though you become really overpowered by the end and have to deal with unfair item/base development and combat deployment times. The story part is very disappointing even on repeat playthrough to get something from it and it becomes very apparent at how many filler missions there are.
>>
Gameplay was extremely fun and voice acting was good. Boss fights were crap, story was awful and the game was very clearly unfinished.

Overall pretty good but very flawed game.
>>
>>385589248
>Now how that the dust has ACTUALLY
Notice how this mouthbreather is desperate for validation. He thinks he's going to get the answer he wants by showing his distress.
It's an unfinished piece of shit, same as the day it was released.
>>
Gameplay was great, the rest was terible.
I wish the game was linear or with more and smaller maps and no Mother Base stuff.
>>
95% of MGSV is filler. It's not even fun to mess around with because they make deployment so expensive and it takes ages to do anything.
It could have used indoor segments or level design of any kind. Every location feels like some huts cobbled together.
>>
File: 1501313413935.jpg (13KB, 247x233px) Image search: [Google]
1501313413935.jpg
13KB, 247x233px
>>385589248
I, never having played a Metal Gear game before, really enjoyed it. I liked the story and gameplay. The upgrades felt nice, loved FOB missions for weeks, highly enjoyed it.
>>
>>385589248
Just let it go, anon...
>>
What happened to those constant posts before E3 claiming they would reveal the whole ruse then and release the real MGSV? They usually ended up with hundreds of posts.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.