[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a lot of souls debates but here's my question: Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Siegward and Siegmeyer.png (418KB, 624x322px) Image search: [Google]
Siegward and Siegmeyer.png
418KB, 624x322px
I see a lot of souls debates but here's my question: Who is the better Onionbro?
>>
>>385583859
siegmeyer
>>
>>385583859
I hate them both. They're dumb, pompous assholes.
>>
>>385583859
They're the same people, Sieg just forgot who he was
>>
>>385583859
While I believe his questline in Dark Souls 3 is one of the most horrendus part of the game because of it's terrible pacing, he actually felt like a bro at the end, with him helping you defeat the Giant Lord.
>>
>>385584141
I don't think you know what the word pompous means.
>>
Hmmmmm....
>>
>>385583859
sieglinde
>>
>>385583859
Siegmeyer
>>
>>385583859
Siegmeyer is a lot more interesting he was like the player that gets stuck and doesn't know what to do, always overthinking but never taking action and always depending on others or just waiting it out until something falls on their lap, he had a really nice redemption moment but then his tragic end made it more bittersweet.

I didn't find Siegward that interesting especially when we suddenly find out that he's the giants "best bro" out of a sudden
>>
>>385583859
Siegmeyer? Is this even a contest?

Siegmeyer, Solaire, and Lautrec is the squad.
>>
HMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>385583859
Still closed, still closed, hmmm...
>>
what would happen if bad pc ports were made illegal

would dark souls simply not be on pc?
>>
>>385583859
Seigmeyer, who was an onion and also a bro.
Seigward was written to be an "Onion Bro" and was basically a boring shit character that made a trash bossfight EVEN MORE TRASH.

Personally I let him die in the well like he deserves.
>>
File: 57163350_p2.jpg (40KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
57163350_p2.jpg
40KB, 1000x707px
Siegmeyer is goofy but endearing, Siegward is fanservice bait by mixing the best of Sieglinde and Solaire together

that being said, all the onion armors are great
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.