[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game has all kinds of hi tech weapons with cool secondary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>game has all kinds of hi tech weapons with cool secondary modes
>end up using a double barrel shotgun pretty much the whole game
What other games have incredibly satisfying shotguns?
>>
>>385578916
Off the top of my head, Blood and Half Life 2.
>>
>>385578916
F.E.A.R. - VK-12
E.Y.E. - Depezador
>>
>>385578916

Why is that screenshot so desaturated
>>
>>385578916
Killing Floor 2

Similar situation to DOOM 2016. Game is full of futuristic weapons like railguns and shit but the double barrel shotgun remains one of the two best in the game. Only really outdone by the AA-12 in certain situations.
>>
>>385579779
Good taste my dude
>>
>>385578916
Blood
>>
AvP 2 had a really nice shotgun.
>>
The Serious Sam series.
>>
>>385578916
Why did they make it so overpowered? Fast as fuck, basically as high damage as any of the nuke weapons and lends itself much better to high mobility gameplay.
>>
>>385578916
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
>>
Far Cry 4 had good shotguns
>>
Resident Evil Remake's Riot Gun.
>>
>>385578916
I never used it, the shotgun they give you at the start that doubles as a grenade launcher is better.
>>
>>385581832
Nigga, did you even unlock the double-shot for the Super Shotgun? That shit wrecks everything.
>>
>>385582024
Never bothered, the double barrel just seemed like a bit of a meme.

Also, if you aren't changing gun every 5 seconds you're playing the game wrong.
>>
>Half-Life 2 shotgun
>blowing away a fast zombie mid-leap.
So goddamn satisfying.
>>
File: sc41.png (456KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sc41.png
456KB, 1600x900px
Douk3D had such a great shotty.

>>385582229
>ever changing away from the chaingun turretmode + Rich Get Richer combo
>>
Anyone ever play Painkiller?
>>
>>385582780
>not being M O B I L E
shiggydiggydoo
>>
>>385581362
Because muh super shotgun.
>>
F.E.A.R. once I got the shotgun I never used other weapons unless I was out of ammo
>>
File: TimeSplitters Future Perfect.jpg (303KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TimeSplitters Future Perfect.jpg
303KB, 1440x1080px
TimeSplitters Future Perfect, and the amazing Tactical 12-Gauge.

Even the other shotguns are fucking great (the futuristic one, maybe a bit weird to use well. But also amazing)
>>
>>385583162
Almost all guns were great in that game though.
>>
>>385578916
DOOM (93)
Shadow Warrior
FEAR
Blood
Max Payne
>>
>>385581362
I thought the super shotgun was ridiculous until I started using the upgraded ammo rune
I figured it would give a BFG ammo every once in a while, kinda rarely, not 2 for every 1 shot you fire
>>
>>385584195
But the super shotty shoots way faster than the BFG and is perfect for running and gunning, with the double shot, the damage is not that much worse either.
>>
>>385579830
>maxresdefault
>>
>>385584364
BFG is just plain unsatisfying
Everything exploded, woo, but I'd rather be in their face when they explode
>>
>>385581362
Devs were obviously biased, gun is op especially when you add runes and the weapon upgrades to the mix.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.