[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Better hardware than all the competition. Yes, even PC, believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Dreamcast-set-orange.png (2MB, 1700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dreamcast-set-orange.png
2MB, 1700x1000px
>Better hardware than all the competition. Yes, even PC, believe it or not.
>Actually affordable
>Fair, reliable and cheap online service
>Great exclusives. Sonic Adventures, Shenmue, Madden Y2K
>Best controller since the dawn of consoles
Why don't you own one yet
>>
File: 20170624_073700.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_073700.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>385576971
Oh but i do.
>>
because all i could afford was a bootleg NES
>>
>>385577118
>Getting the GDSD
>Not getting GDUSB
You fucked up anon.
>>
>>385576971
>Best controller
>Doesn't have two analog sticks
Wake me up when I can play Ape Escape on Bleemcast.
>>
>>385576971
Was this to mock the gold PS4 thread going on right now? The greentext is literally copy-pasted, minus the exclusives.
>>
I have Nulldc
>>
I do own one

the sonic adventure games are awful, and the DC controller is shit
>>
>>385576971
What is this fucking meme. Dreamcast was doa garbage like every other sega console since the Genesis. DC had a fuck awful controller, mediocre library and had a stupid off-white color scheme.
>>
>>385577506
The Dreamcast was perfect if you liked arcade games. It's literally the Naomi that's been cleaned up to hook to a TV. It also has a lot of (mostly) stranded classics like Power Stone, Chu Chu Rocket and Cannon Spike. The list of great games that are hard to play elsewhere has gotten shorter over the years because of downloadable titles, but for a long time it was also the best way to play fighters like Garou, Soul Calibur and Third Strike.
>>
Finally stopped procrastinating and got NullDC ready to play Tech Romancer. Any other DC games worth playing?
>>
>>385577321
Nah. I'm good.
>>
>>385576971
I thought the 3do was better.
>>
>>385577365
no... it was simply coincidence. not intentional
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.