[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT literal 0/10s >Prime series ended, literally no reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 3253146-m4.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
3253146-m4.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
ITT literal 0/10s
>Prime series ended, literally no reason for this to be called Prime 4 other than brand recognition
>not being made by Retro
>headed by a man that wants to infuse gimmicks into everything he touches
>on a platform that has all sorts of controller gimmicks and will probably have considerations made for motion controls and multiplayer just because it's possible
>Nintendo hasn't known how to make a Metroid game in 15 years, will probably be linear as fuck with a trash story shoved down your throat
>>
To be fair, the Prime series was brought to the Wii and had motion controls. From what I've heard, it's generally considered to work pretty well. Also, Metroid Prime 2 had multiplayer didn't it?

The rest of your complaints are basically guesses. It could very well be shit, but we haven't even seen the slightest bit of gameplay. Normally I'd agree that you can generally get a feel for this kind of thing, like how you could basically tell that Fallout 4 was gonna be a mess with the first real trailer. But we literally haven't seen a single thing other than a logo. At least wait till some gameplay comes out before jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>385576443
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>385575991
Corruption had a cliffhanger at the end that has yet to be addressed so a 4 practically necessary to resolve all the hanging threads. There's still no decent segway into Return of Samus and the central character is Sylux, a character introduced a decade ago.

And given how much /v/ seems to despise every post-Super Metroid game made by the Japanese team and everything by Retro Studios these days shitposters should be thrilled that it's in new creative hands. At this point I feel like I see more negativity surrounding Fusion and Corruption than Other M and Federation Force.
>>
>>385576530
You're an idiot if you think anything I said is in support of the game. I said it could turn out to be total shit. But that some of your complaints have already shown to be present in the series before, and the rest are pure guesses without even a single bit of gameplay to go off of. If we get a trailer that shows off shit gameplay and terrible use of the Prime franchise, I wouldn't be surprised. But until then we've got nothing. Just a logo.
>>
>>385576548
Kill yourself drone.
>>
>>385576530
>>385577445
Well this is a productive thread.
>>
File: Autism-Speaks.jpg (10KB, 397x224px) Image search: [Google]
Autism-Speaks.jpg
10KB, 397x224px
>There have been a dozen or so anti-Metroid threads in the past few hours

Seek help. Seriously
>>
>>385575991
God! At least wait 1 or 2 months before launch
Why be autistic so early?
>>
>>385575991
We literally know nothing about this game other than a logo and you're already being a spaz. At least save your autism until we see a trailer or something
>>
>>385577638
>>385577830
>>385577937
NIDF in full swing today!
>>
File: 1501377280506.jpg (90KB, 656x521px) Image search: [Google]
1501377280506.jpg
90KB, 656x521px
Don't forget amiibo exclusive content!
>>
>>385575991
>literally no reason for this to be called Prime 4 other than brand recognition
kind of like when they reskinned the original prime and slapped metroid trademarks all over it, but of course that was cool
>>
>>385576530
FuCk OfF sHiLl
>>
File: 1447941208613.png (90KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1447941208613.png
90KB, 618x618px
>>385578604
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.