[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God where the fuck are all the shill threads for this game coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (6KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 293x172px
God where the fuck are all the shill threads for this game coming from? Why would anyone play this shitty game where half the game is locked behind McDonalds toys? It's retarded.
>>
>where the fuck are all the shill threads for this game coming from?
Nintendo.
>Why would anyone play this shitty game where half the game is locked behind McDonalds toys?
Numale manchildren will play anything as long as it's from Nintendo.
>>
>half the game

But that isn't true.

Arbitrary number changes to damage and a blue suit do not take half of the game content.
>>
>>385567640
Nintendobabs fucking slaughtered. Fuck Nutendo shitty autistic baby games.
>>
>metroid false flag lies about amiibos hiding hard mode to make the game seem not so bad and downplay the fact these shitty devs made lords of shadow 2 (!)
>>
>>385567942
Fucking this. We know MSR was going to be the shittiest fucking thing as soon as we found out development was outsourced to Mercury Shit. At this point if Prime 4 doesn't get cancelled it will probs be outsourced to Blizzard or someshit.
>>
I don't get people who make these threads

If you disagree with nintendo's policy just don't buy the game lmao, even though its retarded to complain about a slightly harder mode (normal hard mode is included in the game) and a fucking photo gallery

And by the way, you can get a stack of nfc cards of EVERY amiibo from aliexpress for like 5 bucks
>>
>>385567640
Got to play this game for about 20 minutes. It's really good and I'm someone who doesn't normally enjoy 2d metroid games.
>>
>>385567640
nintenbrats BTFO
>>
>>385568207
>>385568193
Fuck off shill. Kill yourself for supporting Nutendo trash.

Also see >>385568162
>>385567942
>>
I had to laugh at the Nintendo defense force trying to claim the amiibo content was unlockable by beating the game but its actually unlocked by beating the game then using an amiibo.

>>385567705
OP is exaggerating but its still not something anyone should defend. Fusion and the prime series had hard modes why should I have to by a fucking figure to unlock it now when previous installments have included it with no such thing?
>>
>>385567508
How many times are you going to make this thread you pathetic autist?
>>
>>385567508
amiibo is shit but you have some serious autism. Also you're the only one making these threads, stop shitposting. I bet you're a dumb phoneposter.
>>
>>385568440
This is my first thread about this faggot.

>>385568287
Haha, good one bro. God fuck these Nintenfarts for eating this garbage Jew shit

>>385568356
Just boycott the game like all of us are doing. No use putting logic into nintenpoots heads.
>>
>literally have to buy a kids toy to play with another toy
Are ninpedophiles mentally ill? What am I saying. They must be. Adults don't play kids games.
>>
>>385568316
>recommending to buy the base game and to pirate amiibos classifies as shilling
>>
>>385568584
Fucking this. The only people playing SHITtendo are fucking babies cucks. If you're an adult youd by playing actual games in real consoles instead of baby toy shit like 3D$ and Shitch.
>>
>>385567508
Any nintendo exclusive game, no matter how shit, will have shilling. Remember that Ocean Blue game or something?
>>
>>385568162
>>385567942
Remember when Nintendo was proud in revealing the fact they asked EA (!) to develop F-Zero?
>>
>>385569358
God that's hilarious. Literal fucking bottom barrel shit.

>>385568584
>>385569007
Based anons rekt the Nintendobrats, that's why there's no replies to these posts. Adults gamers win again
>>
Someone screencap this thread next time a sonnyger tries to argue that they aren't the most vile and annoying species on /v/.
>>
I fucking hate amibos, but I don't see the problem. It's a fucking costume and some bullshit I don't care about. I'm playing Tales Of Berseria and they have like sixty dollars in costumes locked away behind dlc. Guess what? I don't care because THEY'RE FUCKING COSTUMES.
>>
>>385568162
>we know MSR was going to be shit
>tho most hands on previews and gameplay footage has been well recieved even on /v/

i agree this amiibos locks are a shit move but the game on it's own looks good

unless you're just baiting, in which case good job
>>
>>385570293
Kill yourself shill.
>>
Please do us all a favor and neck yourself Barneytendofag
>>
>>385567508
If it's pissing you off so much why did you bring it back up?
>>
>>385567508
>Why would anyone play this shitty game where half the game is locked behind McDonalds toys?
It's almost like they think they have us by the balls and are gonna buy them anyway. I'd gladly buy those amiibo regardless, they're awesome.
>>
Don't like amiibo? Don't buy them.
I don't like amiibo. I won't buy them.
I will just hack my game to unlock shit.
>>
>>385574026
>haha I will just go through hoops yet I will still give Nintendo money
dumdum
>>
>>385575127
Ikr
>>
File: image.jpg (242KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 1000x1000px
Can we agree that it's a direct remake of II and that it's worth a playthrough for that reason alone? All I know is that I'm going to play the shit out of this on hard when it comes out.

Not at all interested in Prime 4. Prime was intended as a trilogy and it ended.
>>
>>385567508
Literally the only threads Ive seen of this game are anti-shill threads saying

DONT BUY THIS GAME
>>
>>385567508
>where half the game is locked behind McDonalds toys
If you did not mind you were not telling lies
>>
Why does it seem like theres one guy pretending to be multiple people that wants Nintendo to die and is seething at the fact that metroid is back
>>
File: tfw.jpg (28KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
28KB, 524x336px
>>385569548
>Adults gamers
>>
>>385570072
It's shit because Nintendo did it.

We had a thread a few days ago where Sony had a patent for Not!Amiibos and Sonybros were defending it with basically the exact same logic Nintenbros use.

Albeit slightly sillier because Sony doesn't have nearly as many marketable mascots as Nintendo, despite what that one John/Ellie autist was trying to convince people.
>>
It's not locked behind mcdonalds toys, you can buy NFC stickers for 1/12 the cost of the amiibo
>>
File: uncharted-3-donut-nate.jpg (94KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
uncharted-3-donut-nate.jpg
94KB, 800x450px
>>385567508
>STUPID MCDONALD'S TOYS
>FUCK NINTENDO
>PIRATE THIS GAME
>CATALOG? I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' CATALOG!

Only on /v/ could someone lighting up the boards screaming at people not to buy something could even remotely be called "shilling".
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.