[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scenario one >Your team is whooping ass, but you're getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Scenario one
>Your team is whooping ass, but you're getting your shit kicked in

Scenario two
>You're IN THE ZONE, but your team is getting gibbed left and right

Which is worse?
>>
Depends on the game.
If xp is greater for the winning team then who cares if I do bad, I'm still rewarded.
>>
#1 any day, I can recover from tilting if the rest of my team is doing well, but if everyone else is sucking and dying I get demoralized and start to play worse.
>>
>>385566457
First one, definitely. Makes me feel like a piece of shit. Carrying my team feels amazing. Usually. If we're making progress thanks to my carrying.
>>
>>385566457
If I'm full Aomine ZONE mode, I carry everyone to victory. Assuming it's a game that lets one person carry
>>
>>385566457
I get off from winning a round, not from doing good. So #1.
>>
File: 1500209675312.png (195KB, 368x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500209675312.png
195KB, 368x375px
Shitters, all of you. If I'm in the zone, I don't care if I win or lose because I'm kicking ass and therefore having fun.
Keep playing supports in casual games, faggots
>>
>>385566457
Two every time

If I'm in THE ZONE then I carry the team. Every time when I was in THE ZONE I always won
>>
>>385566457
Depends on which scenario is the one we're losing

Literally in the last two days
>Like to play Ability Draft
>Everybody on my team has mediocre builds, and I'm literally at the bottom, sucking wind
>Enemy team pushes us to our base
>Enemy team has one bad team fight and wipes
>We bum rush two towers and their base and win the game

On the other hand
>Everybody has OP builds, including myself
>Flipside is, enemy picked a shitton of stuns
>Which wouldn't be a problem.....
>But I was the only person on the team that bothered to build a BKB
>And half the game, my team is cruising jungle, looking for one-off kills
>While some fuck backdoors with mass wards
>I'm the only one on the team trying to clear lanes
>While everybody else is getting ganked in jungle
>>
>>385567804
what games do you play, anon
>>
>>385568750
Mostly FPS; Dirty Bomb, TF2, but I also like Awesomenauts (MOBAlite). Lately I've just been playing lots and lots of Darkest Dungeon
>>
>>385569768
not bad taste.

Been playing R6 Siege and holy shit do I need to git gud
NuDoom's multiplayer is kinda fun. Just tried it since the DLC is now free and accessible to everyone. Burst rifle or bust
>>
>>385570018
I got R6 during the summer sales, but every match felt like a stomp, and bullets kept coming out of nowhere, dunno if I have the patience to learn it. Situations are fun, even tho bots seem pretty dumb even on Realistic difficulty
>>
>>385570536
Fuck bombers and c4 tho
>>
>>385566457
I'd take #2 because I care more about pulling off sweet plays than actually winning.
Then I can go on reddit and post my gameplay webms and have everyone stroke me off and sympathize that my team is shit.
>>
>>385566457
#1 is worse.
I love being in the zone plus im a gigantic attention whore.
>>
1 is worse
I carry my team in nearly every game I play most of the time, I'm better than all of you at videogames so that's to be expected, but it does feel good. Then again I don't even know scenario one I'm that fucking pro, while you fags are RP'ing in healslut threads pretending to be animu girls while you down tubs of mayo I'm fucking shit up and taking names.
>>
>>385566457
2. In 2 it is only me doing well while the rest fail, but in 1 the whole team is doing well minus me. One person can get carried easier than one person carries everyone else.
>>
#1 is worse if the team's being a dick about it
>>
>>385575427
I've never had this
>>
>>385566457
Scenario two.
Who cares if I'm rolling, there's no fucking point if I lose the game. A single player sucking but rest rolling is infinitely better than a single player rolling and the rest sucking.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.