[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy used console >it's banned from online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 341974.jpg (113KB, 587x638px) Image search: [Google]
341974.jpg
113KB, 587x638px
>buy used console
>it's banned from online

What would you do?
>>
>>385560450
sell it on ebay for more than i bought it so that the next sucker can get scammed
>>
>>385560526
I'm a moral person though.
>>
>>385560450
I wouldn't buy a used console in the first place because who fucking knows what the previous owner did with it.

Last time someone near me bought a used PS3, it had a ton of cockroaches inside and there was a UMD stuck inside the bluray drive.
>>
>>385560805
This is why you buy from a good seller or from a company.
>>
>>385560883
there's still no guarantee.
>>
>>385560450
Why do you need a 360 online anyway?
>>
>buying a console
>a used one at that
How do you even fuck up that hard?
>>
>>385560450
>>385560805
where are you from?
>>
>>385560450
I'd make a gamestop stories thread probably
>>
>Never paid for Gold in my life
Same difference I guess.
>>
>>385561086
Achievements on online profile, multiplayer, digital game sales, youtube, netflix etc.
>>
>>385560450
buy pc instead so that jews don't soulbond my software to my hardware
>>
Does Sony even let you check a console status?

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/home/consolecheck
>>
>>385560450
You only have yourself to blame if you buy a used console that ends uo being banned. Next time just don't.
>>
>>385560686
contact support then and ask them
>>
File: 1473814633316.png (198KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473814633316.png
198KB, 500x400px
>>385561338
PCs aren't much better.
>Buy a motherboard on Newegg
>It arrives with bent pins
>Have to waste over a week with the RMA process and pay for the shipping myself
>When all I wanted was to build a PC
This has happened to me twice with Newegg and motherboards.
Fuck Newegg.
>>
>>385560450
contact them.
look up if contacting them would actually help, use reddit/official forums and shit
>>
>>385561561
This of course means that the entire gaming platform that is the PC is flawed
Why are anime posters too stupid to do anything right?
>>
>>385561576
>there is no recourse for terms of use violations
>>
>>385561576
>contact them.
>look up if contacting them would actually help, use reddit/official forums and shit

Obviously not or you'd just give your banned console to a friend and have him pretend to have purchased it. Also, console manufacturers don't give a shit about people buying 2nd-hand, as it means 2 owners, 1 sale.
>>
>>385561263
>Achievements
>multiplayer
>digital game sales
>youtube, netflix
Ahahah faggot. Just JTAG of freeboot this shit.
>>
>>385560686
If you were, you would have never got ban
>>
Not sure if the 360's can do this, but I know the PS3's were capable of being unbanned. You just needed to get your hands on a non-banned console (a damaged one that someone is selling cheap) and then you pull the console ID and change your console ID to that one. But it involves quite a bit of software and hardware manipulation (bios flashing, jailbreak, etc).
>>
>>385560450
Jtag it.
>>
>>385561561
>>Have to waste over a week with the RMA process and pay for the shipping myself

You're an idiot, if it was broke when you received it, or within 2 weeks of receipt newegg would be obligated to replace it like any other consumer good - if you receive a TV that doesn't work you get a replacement from Amazon not Sony.

RMA is for items that become faulty at a later date but within a grace period, usually 6 months.
>>
>360
Not pay for online like a retard.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.