[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I just leave the game here? im too lazy to play the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: img988.jpg (394KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
img988.jpg
394KB, 1920x1080px
Can I just leave the game here?

im too lazy to play the same levels again
>>
Heheh. You have no idea what your missing.

Do it. It will hangs your life
>>
No, you're only about 1/3rd of the way through. Calling ending A an ending is a misnomer, think of it as Chapter A. It's not the same levels again, there are differences, and it doesn't even last long if you don't like it. Chapter C is easily the best part of the game.
>>
>>385556959
Really? Route A is 1/3rd of the fucking game?
it took me 20 hours exploring and doing secondaries and im happy enough with my purchase.
But playing the city and the desert again...uhg
>>
What are you, a modern reviewer.
>>
>>385556781
Route A is the worst, the game gets better after it.

What I did was leaving the game for 2-3 weeks and the coming back for route B and the rest.
>>
>>385557206
Yeah, it's only 1/3rd of the game. You can run through Route B in about 3-4 hours if you don't do any side quests. Only some of the stuff is the same, too, there's a lot of new stuff added. The stuff that is the same often times is given new context and background to it, so Route B doesn't feel like useless padding. And again, Routes A and B are pretty much just setup for Route C. Route C is where it gets truly amazing.
>>
>>385557206
Route B is shorter than Route A, but there are a couple of 9S exclusive sidequests that I recommend doing. If you're not feeling it, than rush to Route C which is completely new and where most of the games praise comes from
>>
>>385557206
B route takes like 5 hours.
>>
>>385556781
Yeah if you didn't enjoy route A, fuck off and don't come to these threads anymore.
>>
File: 1497260564780.jpg (349KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1497260564780.jpg
349KB, 868x1228px
>>385557626
>>385557632
ok, I thought that it was the same shit again with just a few side quest or something, but I see I was wrong (I didnt read anything about the game until my holidays to avoid spoilers)

Thank yo anons, i almost drop it
>>
File: friendship.jpg (422KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
friendship.jpg
422KB, 800x800px
These threads always make me realize how many people have never touched an RPG in their life and have been playing crappy AAA heavily advertised games until now. It's really sad and frustrating that these people voice their opinions like they matter.
>>
>42.2% of steam players reached ending A
>only 19.4% got to the true ending
>>
>>385557925
Enjoy, anon. And leave the thread now before someone comes and spoils the game for you
>>
File: NieRAutomata 0086.jpg (787KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NieRAutomata 0086.jpg
787KB, 2560x1080px
>>385556781
You've come this far, you may as well finish what you started.
>>
>>385556781
>you have to play the same levels without 2B ass and with shitty hacking mechanics

No, thanks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.