[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*teleports on top of you at the start of the game* *spends 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: jason3jpg-9b32df_1280w.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jason3jpg-9b32df_1280w.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
*teleports on top of you at the start of the game*
*spends 5 minutes chasing you while the other players call Tommy, the cops and escape in the cars/boat*
>>
>>385556380
You shouldn't play meme flavor of the month games.
>>
He's actually weakest at the beginning of the game. I play Bugzy with bat perks and I just put his ass to sleep.
>>
>>385556507
What game should I play then?
>>
Is the general consensus bear traps are overpowered? The game feels broken, it feels like it shouldn't of been released with the bear traps the way they are. Part 2 or 6 Jasons are instant win mode. Place trap at bonnet of car(s), bear trap phone box, replace when they trap someone, game over, no survivors.

Think counselors should be able to disable them by hand through the QTE minigame. Perhaps make the bear trap QTE more challenging though, if they fail there is no checkpoint and the entire circle resets.

I cant believe the bear traps got past the playtesters.
>>
>>385557118
You can activate Jason's beartraps though
>>
>>385557118
Traps are really good but I wouldn't say they are overpowered. You can disable them with a pocket knife or just have a strong character eat it and heal. I tend to kill more people with throwing knives than traps.
>>
>>385557286
By wasting pocketknives which there are barely any of? Yeah, brilliant game design. Just genius.
>>
Part 9 is underrated
Great for chasing down everyone quickly
>>
>>385557740
He's really not very good. Destruction is the best Jason trait.
>>
File: 9.jpg (4MB, 4060x2284px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
4MB, 4060x2284px
>>385557740
>tfw to intelligent to play part 2
>>
File: 1474321391464[1].jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1474321391464[1].jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>finally manage to fix the car
>jason teleports on me
>piece of shit game lags and drives me straight into a tree
FUCK OFF
>>
File: Adam_Palomino.jpg (454KB, 1248x1860px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Palomino.jpg
454KB, 1248x1860px
Best boy
>>
>>385558154
Adam is great. With the extra stun time perk you can knock Jason down and repair the car before Jason can even get back up.
>>
File: Frog Smile.jpg (20KB, 238x231px) Image search: [Google]
Frog Smile.jpg
20KB, 238x231px
>>385556380
My favorite part of this is leaving right before Jason catches you to deprive him of his kill. Not only did he waste his time trying to kill me, he let everyone else escape and doesn't even get the satisfaction. Then I proceed to message the player asking them if they feel salty.

There is no greater feel.
>>
>>385558335
epin
>>
>>385558335
Does Jason still get points if you leave during the kill animation?
>>
>>385558872
I'm pretty sure leavers count as a kill.
>>
>>385558910
They don't.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.