/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the biggest redflag of 2017? Normies love it and almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 3203875-3166347301-Nier-.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3203875-3166347301-Nier-.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
Is this the biggest redflag of 2017? Normies love it and almost everyone who likes it is some drooling weeaboo retard.
>>
>>385530790
No, next question.
>>
>>385530836
Are you drooling weeaboo retard?
>>
>>385530790
It's not a good game. I'm glad I played it and it was entertaining but as far as being a "games" goes, it was fucking braindead. Barely even a game.

Excellent soundtrack and voice acting though and a lot of care was put into making the main characters.
>>
Have you ever had sex? Haver you ever kissed someone or held hands? Have you ever been close to a woman at all?

Yes? Then you have no right to talk shit on people liking this game. You will never understand. Fuck off.
>>
>>385530790
It's a good litmus test of intelligence, only dumb anime watchers are impressed by anything it does
>>
>>385531075
Soundtrack has the same exact problem the plot has, people get too wrapped up on what it's supposed to be, what it could be, instead of looking at what it actually is

The soundtrack is straight up only noteworthy for its instrumentation
>>
Great soundtrack, phenomenal voice acting, and a good deal of content, but ultimately an underwhelming story and only one character with any real plot presence
>>
>>385530790
yes
>>
>are robots alive? what it means to be alive? are we alive? duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
Fantastic plot, not at all like 5th grader first Neetshe book, really made me cogitate on the next level while I stared at that butt
>>
>>385530790
I would call myself a Tarofag but 2B's ass and the love story between her and 9S was definitely not the reason I got this game. I just wanted to know more about the lore and the correlation between this and the previous games (which the game did not disappoint by giving us the Gestalt Reports. Also I was looking something to get depressed on like the first game's story and plot twist, but I don't know, this game just doesn't do it for me for some reason.
>>
>>385530790
lots of complaints about top line pcs not able to handle it/crashes, my face when find out its basically AMD fags having issues only fucking discount gamers
>>
>>385532547
funny thing, because AMD released a fix in their drivers, solving most crashing issues. Meanwhile, theres' no word from nVidia
>>
>>385532547
game works smoothly on my gtx 960, even if it's not on max. then again who's looking for graphics in these sort of games?
>>
>nietzsche quotes

babbies first "philosophical" game
>>
>>385530790
Anon, we get that you don't like Nier but you don't have to get so bent out of shape that you need to make a lame bait thread for it.
inb4 huur duur weaboo retard
I bet that was going to be your response
>>
>>385530790
funny because i'm a fairly successful anon, i have a good job, a sexy missus, my own place, and i think this game is sick, i really enjoy the text box sounds
>>
>>385533243
Yeah I said that normies like this game.
>>
>>385533341
Yet you call them weebs in the same breath. Which is it?
>>
>>385533546
weeaboos are the biggest normies in 2017
>>
i was surprised by how much rpg-elements there was actually, i must've spent at least 1/4th of my first playthrough in the menus which hasn't happened since psx jrpgs
>>
>>385533610

Liking something that is Japanese =/= weeb. Any actual weeb, playing 30 hour hentai visual novels and obsessing over cute girls doing cute things will never be a normie, apply yourself.

Nier Automata is great by the way.
>>
>>385530790
>normies love it
lmao
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.