[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Square Enix began the FFVII Remake project with the help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>Square Enix began the FFVII Remake project with the help of developer CyberConnect2, which worked on the content that you can now find online. However, in May 2017 Square cancelled the contract: The company announced that Naoki Hamaguchi would instead be taking over development of the Remake project, ensuring the project would stay fully in-house.
Dead on arrival
>>
Hey it's like the Bloodstained thing, where a bad developer is dropped. This is a good thing IF the main devs can pick up where their contractors left off without much issue.
>>
>>385504862
CC2 are pretty good though aren't they?
>>
>>385504692
OP is fake news
>>
Why does SE still bother making in-house games?

Why is Nomura still employed after delaying Versus for a decade?
>>
>>385506529
Most of CyberConnect2's work is either .hack games or those naruto shippuden games, they aren't that exceptional
>>
>>385504692

>no link

I know it'll still be shit anyway.
>>
Sub-contractors work on the preliminary stages of the game after which the production moves in-house to complete it. SE has been working like this since Kingdom Hearts and there's nothing unusual about it.
>>
File: delet.png (372KB, 523x487px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
372KB, 523x487px
>>385504692
>Dead on arrival
Oh boy, here we go again...
>>
>>385504692
Nice source faggot
>>
>>385506728
He didn't delay it the company did.
>>
Shitty company that fell for arpg meme. Shouldn't expect anything exceptional from them. They really should stop trying to pander to autists with the endgame content.
>>
FF7 Remake would only be good if they cut out all of the insanely boring filler and padding that characterizes the game. They won't though, it's 3 episodes of probably more filler and padding.
>>
>>385509880
ff7 remake will probably have the same shitty combat that ff15 had.

Can't wait till Clod limps over to recover his MP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.