[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2r kW0Tu3H8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: 1.jpg (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
208KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2rkW0Tu3H8
>>
ifs funny cause its true
>>
>>385503902
>>385503992
Delicious. Butthurt fanboys like you are better than a well-done steak.
The fact that I know at least 100 guys on /v/ are SO mad about this game (most of them Wahoo's, of course) will make the experience of playing it THAT much sweeter.

Please don't stop the shitposting, until the game releases, it's a very enjoyable ride. Just be sure to stop once the thing actually comes out alright? It'll be a bit annoying for the non-mentally retarded who want to talk about the game to be interrupted by unwashed autists like you post-release.
>>
>>385503902
lel
>>
>>385503902
How does the new one hold your hand? Please explain in 200 words or less
>>
>Go into hunt
>Eat a Psychoserum
>Get a big fat marker of the enemy on your map

I don't see how this is any less complex.
If you wanna complain about something complain about grappling back onto an enemies back after get knocked off or fighting two monster at once actually being easier than one.
>>
>>385504629
Not op and I'm hype for the game but off the top of my head:

>paintballs replaced with bugs
>can gather while moving
>can use combi. list in field
>most traps replaced with environmental gimmicks

That's all I got but there's def more
>>
>>385504878
>fighting two enemies at once actually being easier
probably true, but apparently people who saw it at E3 said that monster vs monster outcomes aren't always the same, and sometimes they just straight up gangbang the Hunter
>>
File: DCNLuKfUQAMfIet.jpg (218KB, 1024x843px) Image search: [Google]
DCNLuKfUQAMfIet.jpg
218KB, 1024x843px
>>385504927
>>paintballs replaced with bugs
this isn't really an upgrade or a downgrade because of how it works. more of a sidestep
>>can gather while moving
and you get much much less items from it. again, more of a sidestep
>>can use combi. list in field?
??? you already can
>>most traps replaced with environmental gimmicks
the usual traps are still there, nothing has been removed.

most of these "issues" would only constitute as issues if other things weren't changed to account for them
>>
>>385505057
That might be true for certain monster combinations but all the footage they've shown right now had the had the monster completely ignoring the hunter as soon as it saw the other monster and both going at each others throats for a while giving you time to pummel their backs.
At one point he even lead one of them to the other and the smaller one got murdered without the Hunter ever touching it.

I know that Monsters hurting each other was already a thing and there are a ton of clips of Deviljho demolishing Quropeco but they didn't drop everything as soon as they saw each other to go into cool canned animation where they fight each other.
Dung Bombs actually seem counter productive from what we've seen so far.
>>
>Game series that was always shit becomes more handholdy
>Monster Hunter tards think that handholding can ruin a series that was never good
>>
can't wait to buy DLC packs for G-rank and more monsters

why do you fuckers think we haven't seen more monsters at this point?

the roster is going to be worse than 3
>>
File: 748688847.gif (647KB, 650x933px) Image search: [Google]
748688847.gif
647KB, 650x933px
>>385505469
The two monsters that apparently gangbanged the Hunter were Rathalos and Anjanath.
All the footage having the same monster v monster outcome is pretty sketchy for sure, but i wanna remain optimistic.
>>
>>385504878

WHY do you MH faggots WANT tedium in these games? The stuff you are complaining about taking away will only make the game even more tedious as fuck.

I bet if MH fags had their way, they would take a game like Grand Theft Auto and do something retarded like add a fuel gauge to the car system so that you will need to keep having to fill the gas tank up every few blocks because 'le tedium is fun git gud xD'.
>>
>>385505532
Are you pretending like this is anything new? Every mainline Monster Hunter had a lacking cast until the Ultimate Version a year later.

>>385505630
It's a given that Rathalos and Rathian will gang up on you, -gi / -prey Variants probably as well but I'm skeptic about Multi Monster Hunts until I see more.
>>
>>385505532
MHFU had a lovely roster but recent games have had literal Deviant Art super saiyan recolors (literally called Deviants)

If we get a roster that is Tri sized I'll be fine with it.
>>
File: 1498052092431.jpg (123KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1498052092431.jpg
123KB, 730x1095px
>>385505891
I can see them turning off monster v monster interactions when it comes to certain dual monster huntes, i.e Rathalos/Rathian
Although this is Capcom, so maybe we'll just get Rathalos beating his wife over and over until the hunt ends
>>
>>385505841
yes
truck simulator>gta
>>
>>385505891
Am I gonna have to buy the game again on pc if they make an Ultimate version?
That'd be incredibly gay.
>>
>>385505891
>Are you pretending like this is anything new? Every mainline Monster Hunter had a lacking cast until the Ultimate Version a year later.

>le first game meme

3 had 18 large monsters
3U came in with 51, big improvement
4 STARTED with 52, moving up to 81 with 4U

World is on a new platform with a new engine. It's going to be 3 all over again, I wouldn't even be surprised if we had less than 18.
>>
>>385503902
I really hope they don't fuck this up after seeing generations.
>>
Reminder that SA is basically fixed and you will no longer be stuck in sword mode 100% of the time making the weapon suck in multi-player.

>Meter is much shorter
>Sword attacks drain a ton of meter
>Axe now builds a ton of meter
>Reloading nerfed, refills as much meter as one axe tick
>You can combo any attack into a switch
>>
>>385505891
>Every mainline Monster Hunter had a lacking cast until the Ultimate Version a year later.
4 was pretty solid. It had just as many monsters as 3U. In fact every game since Tri has been adding to or equaling the monster count. If we go from nearly 100 large monsters in XX to less than 20 in World, it'll feel like a huge disappointment.
>>
>>385504304
i have a n3ds and i can't wait to play this on my PC, and as it was revealed some time ago, a lot of nintenbros have a PC as well, so i don't really get the need for consolewars... In the end, we get a new official monhun game, whats not to like?
>>
>>385506182
Hopefully the fix the gunlance too.
>>
>>385506182
That is great news. It felt too cheap using the sword the entire time.
But did they remove nyanter's bullshit?
>>
File: 1468971694155.jpg (37KB, 753x543px) Image search: [Google]
1468971694155.jpg
37KB, 753x543px
>>385505841

Don't listen to 'veterans'.
Anything that isn't exactly like the older games will piss them off.
They would be happy to buy the same game every year again and again.
>>
>>385506239
Capcom fixing the Gunlance is the funniest thing I've heard all week. This is the Gunlance we're talking about here. It's been fucked up since dos and the one time it wasn't massively underpowered was when they accidentally broke it with an exploitable bug. I just hope the fucking heat meter is gone regardless.
>>
>>385506182

>Reloading nerfed, refills as much meter as one axe tick

What's the fucking point now?
>>
File: 1481574751616.jpg (54KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481574751616.jpg
54KB, 600x800px
Is Lance still the fucking same?
>>
>>385506860
Lance is always the same.
>>
>>385505891
I doubt World is getting an Ultimate version, it's more than obvious they are targeting westerners and unlike Japan, we don't really get attached to games like they do.
>>
File: 1501310157595.png (135KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501310157595.png
135KB, 500x500px
>>385506860
Did you... did you feel like doing anything with Lance besides up poking three times and sidestepping?

Really?

Did you REALLY?
>>
>>385506705
Something you could do in brief moments of waiting.
>>
>If people claim the game changed to much to appeal to westerns, its gonna fail cause it will lose the current market and MH is a name that never have appealed to western
>If people claim the game changed nothing it still will not change cause its a game that never appealed to westerns
MHW is engineered to fail man
>>
>>385507154
the "current market" is and always has been primarily Japan, and Japan has shown a very positive reaction to World
>>
You think Capcom repents?

Or they are so blind they don't see this falling.
>>
>>385507380
>and Japan has shown a very positive reaction to World
I would love to see any prove of this cause last time people only showed the view count of the reveal trailer and everyone that is not a drone accepted it was boosted by bots

so make my day
>>
Can someone explain me what was good about Monhun's grinding shitfest that it can be 'tarnished'?
>>
>>385507397
>Or they are so blind they don't see this falling.
maybe they have yet to recover from SFV
>>
did you guys know there's a MH movie in the works, directed by paul ws anderson of MK and resident evil fame?

pretty cool if you ask me
>>
>>385507461
Go to literally any futaba or 2ch thread about Monster Hunter World's announcement, or any Jap youtube channel talking about World.
>>
>tfw this will be my first monster hunter game and it will be on PC
Can't wait, but I can already see it's over hyped as fuck and I'll probably be disappointed.
>>
>>385506935

Striker Charge stabs.
Shield advances/slams and counters.

Yea.

And your reasoning is exactly why the lance should be spiced up to refrain from the same monotonous routine it's stuck with.
>>
File: ching_chong.jpg (44KB, 522x336px) Image search: [Google]
ching_chong.jpg
44KB, 522x336px
>>385507601
>>
>>385504304
>better than a well-done steak
Wait a minute...
>>
>>385507640
Play MH3rd on the PPSSPP if you want a taste
>>
>>385504927
Also, you can use heals while moving now.
>>
>>385503902
teehee
>>
>>385507771
I can't play handheld stuff.
>>
>>385509728
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. PPSSPP is an emulator.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.