[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who sees potential for a really fun game in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: ac_media_screen-pyramids_ncsa.jpg (327KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ac_media_screen-pyramids_ncsa.jpg
327KB, 1920x1080px
Am I the only one who sees potential for a really fun game in AC:O? The loot system adds something refreshing to the game and the setting looks amazing. The e3 demo needed a bit of polish, that's what Ubisoft will be working on I assume between now and release.
>>
>>385497567
>Am I the only one who sees potential for a really fun game in AC:O?

Yes
>>
File: teotihuacan_reconstruction_1700.jpg (553KB, 1700x1029px) Image search: [Google]
teotihuacan_reconstruction_1700.jpg
553KB, 1700x1029px
It looks alright, but the most exciting thing about it for me is the fact that it means Mesoamerica can be a setting at some point, since aztec and maya cities had a similar lack of vertacality for the most part as ancient egypt
>>
I want Ubisoft employees to leave.
>>
File: 1493891538339.jpg (44KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1493891538339.jpg
44KB, 500x499px
>>385497567
>The loot system adds something refreshing
>e3 demo needed a bit of polish
>bit of
>Ubisoft will be working on I assume
>Ubisoft working
>>
>>385497893
Story wise a mayan game would be so fucking cool, I'd like it to be R-rated though.
>>
>m-maybe THIS time

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>385498506
The asscreed games are consistently decent, with cool settings, though.
>>
>>385497567
I hate deserts and black protagonists.
My favorites AC are Black Flag (+ Rogue) and Syndicate.
>>
>>385497567
all Ubi games could've been at least 8/10 if not for ubisoft.
I want 2004 Ubi back, right before they serialized PoP.
>>
>>385497567
Nah, you're just the only one who get paid 0,00000002 cents to talk about this flavor of the month game while the developers already working hard on the next six entries. But at least we're now niggers an' shit...
>>
>>385498762
They're also consistently half-assed. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to ACO too but Ubi just has this tendency to release games that are half baked. I hope ACO surprises the fuck out of me and is legitimately good. If not, it'll just sidle up next to all the other AC games as mere guilty pleasures for me.

As for what I think of what's shown at E3, the game looks kinda rough and it's worrying since there's only a few more months till release. The animations aren't as detailed or smooth as Unity/Syndicate, the textures and models look lower res too and that godawful remote-controlled arrow was utter shit.
>>
>>385498904
>I hate deserts and black protagonists.

Why do you hate black protags
>>
>>385499024
more importantly why would you hate deserts, deserts are great
if you are playing the game and not in one
>>
>>385499024
I don't like black people. Not racist. I just prefer play as a normal white person but I have no problem with a black companion or secondary character.
>>
>>385499151
I see

don't you think black people should have some games where they can relate to the protagonist too
>>
i got it preordered and very optimistic, not hyped, just optimistic,
>>
>>385498981
that would be fine if they added at least some meaning to their open worlds

their open worlds is collect coins mentality that gives you nothing in return
it's very simple to make a good open world game
every action must give you 1) choice 2) actual reward you want
that's it.
their open world games is no choice no reward
at least they are pretty. I assume loot system is a step to that, but they handle it like f2p korean trash mmo not a proper single player game
>>
>>385499212
>implying there aren't any
>>
>>385499369
there are plenty of games with white protags already too, doesn't mean people don't want something new
>>
>>385499212
They can play NBA, there's a new one every year
>>
>>385499287
Agreed. Their open worlds are almost always just a huge map with a long check list of shit to get done. There's very little emergent shit to toy around with. Take Wildlands, for example. Huge as fuck world with a decent selection of biomes but what the fuck can you get done in it? Just missions and collectibles. There's no base building to dick with, faction system or good physics to play around with, etc. You just go from sector to sector cleaning up the missions until you reach the end. There's very little fucking around gameplay because that shit just doesn't enter their gameplay design at all. Unity and Syndicate introduced those 'emergent missions' where you helped citizens and there was even a simplistic faction system in place. I thought it was a step in the right direction but it seems they've already dropped that shit for ACO. Damned shame.
>>
>>385498904
>>385499151
>>385499548

Have you always hated black people? Even when you were growing up? Or is this a more recent development alongside all the SJW shit?
>>
File: pf.jpg (24KB, 289x350px) Image search: [Google]
pf.jpg
24KB, 289x350px
>>385497567
A loot system is about as worse as it gets. Keep that shit for autists that can't wait to one-up their staff of judgment by a 0.17% to do 1.2 ice damage bullshit. Diablo. Destiny. Borderlands. All those loot games are inherently garbage, because implementing a loot system means you've given up as a developer. It's a shitty way to keep people interested.
>>
>>385499829
>im such a contrarian ! give me attention ! look at me!!! im also a fag who loves dick and says stupid shit like boipussy because im that much of a huge faggot
>>
>>385497567
I got disappointed the moment the hawk showed up in the E3 gameplay demo. Maybe it'll be good but there hasn't been a good AC game since Black Flag.

WE
>>
>>385499653
I don't hate them. I just don't like black people. How they look or they spoke each other.
>SJW shit
Irrelevant. At least in my situation. I have the feeling since I was kid.
>>
>>385500173
is it going to be another primal? god...
>>
that's basically the entire history of ubisoft

potentially fun games that end up being garbage
>>
fuck off kangz
>>
>>385497567
>Am I the only one who sees potential for a really fun game in any ubisoft game
yes
they're like EA but they never actually promised anything but shit
>>
>>385499416
people don't want niggers IRL nor in virtual space
>>
>>385498981
I had the worst expectations for Watch_Dogs 2, but that ended up being fantastic. I'm really hoping AC:O will start a good streak.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.