[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats you favorite mmorpg on the market right now? My personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: gw2.jpg (19KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
gw2.jpg
19KB, 290x200px
Whats you favorite mmorpg on the market right now?

My personal favorite is pic related. The devs were really able to get their shit together after Heart of Thorns, and im pretty hyped about the next expansion.

Now i know gw2 isn't that popular here hell, the gw2 general on /vg/ has been pretty much unusable due to botspam for a months so what your favorite mmo /v/?
>>
>>385495271
If I hated it at launch what're the odds I'll like it now? I'm craving for an MMO to play.

Is WvWvW still relevant? That was my favourite part of the game. How're Rangers?
>>
>>385495271
shill thread, nice copypasta OP
>>
>>385495602
Depends on what you didn't like
WvWvW hasn't changed much since launch. If you liked it then, you'll probably like it now. In the expansion rangers were given a new support set of skills, and are usually run as a support/dps hybrid.
the only major change is that end game character skills (elite specializations) and raiding are both locked behind the first expansion.
Since i don't know what you didn't like about it, its hard to say if you'll like it now, but you can still do end game fractals and get a good feels for WvW and PvP without the expansion, so you can see for yourself without dropping any additional cash.
>>
>>385495602
No. They never added anything worth wild into WvW, fuck it up with the expansion to a point they remove the new stuff from the expansion back to the normal wvw, and it just trading wins/timezone shit. You're better off playing Dark Age, Darkfall, or even ESO for realm vs realm instead of GW 2.

>>385496284
>and get a good feels for WvW and PvP without the expansion,
>dropping him off to what is now consider p2w mode
>assuming he doesn't get party kick for not having enough achievement point
>or expansion spec
>or anything
Good fucking job. I would agree with this anon here >>385495670
>>
>>385496591
plenty of classes run the base, or the base is at least viable, in WvW and PvP
>crying that xpacs are pay to win
literally every mmo does this
>using a LFG tool in any mmo instead of joining a guild
lol
>>
The anon saying it's basically unplayable without the expansion is right.

With any luck, after the announcement of the next expansion on Aug 1, they might make HoT free. I think it would be the right thing to do, even if free players won't have access to the new elite specs that the expansion brings, the old elite specs will be on par with those, at least for certain roles. I don't see shit like Chrono or Druid being completely phased out.
>>
Dragon's Dogma Online
>>
ESO is probably the best besides EVE. I tried Neverwinter again after several years. Holy shit that is one terrible game. Like everything about it sucks. I just wanted to make a Dragonborn and do the Out of the Abyss content, you have to be level $60 and races in NW cost $25 and some you can only get in paid loot chests randomly. It looks like shit, the questing is antiquated. There are 4 of the same class with no bard or monk. The UI is trash and it's ugly. It runs terrible. I don't know how it's still going.
>>
>>385495271
go away tumblrcunt
you niggers not only gassed your own general but /mmog/ too
>>
>>385495271
You mean that steaming sjw pandered piece of shit
Why play an mmo with zero gear/character progression
>muh legendaries
>>
>>385500603
>/mmog/ not dying due to FF XIV spam
>>
If anything, don't buy the expansion now, they're announcing the next one in two days and with it probably a price drop for Heart of Thorns.
>>
>>385501045
Wrong
>>>/vg/179112753
Where GW 2 autists trying to push their shit into the general and spawn their autist bot to destroy the thread

>>>/vg/179194861
This was the last /mmog/ thread. Fuck you GW2 fucks
>>
File: 1499267200590.png (291KB, 768x832px) Image search: [Google]
1499267200590.png
291KB, 768x832px
So i want to play Final Fantasy XI - Online for the first time ever. I've already determined retail wouldn't be what i'm looking for so my question is how broken is Nasomi ?
Is it stable ?
Is there lame work arounds implemented for broken features ? (eg. click on the chocobo NPC to get teleported but pretend you rode a chocobo there)
Things that don't work or make the client crash ? Glitches ? Broken interface ?
Is there GM abuse/faggotry ?
How tight are "no meanies, play nice" rules ?
Is Ranger /subWHM a good combination ?

Your answers might decide if i play this game at all. Be honest with me.
>>
File: 2017-07-24-13-04-25.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-24-13-04-25.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>385495271
This one unironically, it really is the least bad MMO.

I like The Secret World/Secret World Legends too but I doesn't feel like a MMO.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.