[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game has a character creator >character looks good in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ugly_shepard.jpg (37KB, 599x374px) Image search: [Google]
ugly_shepard.jpg
37KB, 599x374px
>game has a character creator
>character looks good in the creation mode
>actual gameplay starts
>now he/she looks ugly as fuck
>can't edit faces
Every single Bioware game.
>>
It is physically impossible to create a custom good-looking, nevermind, a normal-looking male character in the Mass Effect games without using mods.
>>
>>385487815
They looked better in ME3. The facial expressions still looked off though.
>>
>>385487638
>Albino Nigger with AIDS
>Looking good
>>
File: 1501283520119.jpg (72KB, 1000x481px) Image search: [Google]
1501283520119.jpg
72KB, 1000x481px
>>
>>385487638
Don't lie anon. I know that when in gameplay characters are uglier but no. I refuse to believe this thing looked "good"' even in the creation mode.
>>
>>385487815
Only in Andromeda unless you stick very closely to the defaults. ME2 and 3 you could certainly work with.

Fallout 4 takes the cake for the best character creation prove me wrong protip: you can't
>>
>>385488953
>>385490021
>not recognizing Ugly Shepard
>>
>>385490138
I actually agree with this post. The fallout part. Andromeda you have to be a fuckin' minority to look decent.
>>
>>385490507
If Beth did one good thing with Fallout 4 it was definitely the character creator, you can make anything with it and sadly it just hasn't had the influence it should have had. I though I'd be seeing clones of that character creator but so far what I'd seen is even less options when creating characters. Almost everything is just pick one nose, one set of eyes, one mouth and a hair style and that's it.
>>
>>385487638
>Bloodborne
Yeah, just fuck up the shaders on me, why not.
>>
>>385490507
I thought Andromeda didn't even have an option to make your character actually white besides from the default appearance.
>>
File: ismywaifuacute.jpg (114KB, 828x803px) Image search: [Google]
ismywaifuacute.jpg
114KB, 828x803px
>Can't make your character look good
>100 ways to make your character look retarded
>>
>>385491914
>Make a new character in Morrowind
>As soon as I exit the census office I do whatever I can to permanently damage my personality stat
>My personality is literally 0 at this point
>Literally everyone I meet tells me to fuck off
>Do the main quest, end up saving the world and becoming super rich and super powerful
>Go back to every single NPC I've ever spoken to and murder them
>Kill the guards when they try to arrest me
>Don't even delete their bodies
>Spend the rest of the game teleporting between towns and walking amongst the dead, remembering how they all deserved this for refusing to even give me the time of day
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.