[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/141 757-playstation-plus-pri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0560.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/141757-playstation-plus-prices-soaring-online-membership-more-expensive-from-31-august
Is arrogant Sony back?? I believed they humbled after the massive fiascos PS3 and VITA were
>>
>>385486031
They have the most sold consoles. It's the dudebro machine.

The fuck you think retard?
>>
>>385486031
At least Xbox won't fuck you in the Ass like sony will.
>>
>>385486290
You would spect that after vita card and 500 americans dollars backfired that bad they would learn that there is a limit of shit people can take before they can easily move to the other call of duty machine
>>
>>385486373
well meme'd my friend
>>
the market leader is the most jewish, more news at eleven.

in other news, nintendo charges $60 for handheld Switch games.
>>
>>385486391
They have no reason to win people.
>>
>>385486449
>games dev cost are equal to what would be on a consoles
>WHY IS NINTENDO CHARGIN AS IF IT WERE CONSOLES GAMES REEEE!!!
>>
>>385486475
No but they have reason to keep em when generations move, ps2 to ps3 should be a sign
>>
>>385486373
When Microsoft makes their glorious comeback next generation, they'll go back to the butt fucking. They got arrogant with the Xbone's launch and got shat on for it. Bet on the idea that Sony will go through what Microsoft experienced this gen.
>>
>>385486031

This is literally an attempt to recoup the costs of the Emoji Movie. If it doesn't work, they will have to close Sony Pictures
>>
File: 1 2 switch.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1 2 switch.gif
3MB, 720x404px
>>385486534
are you telling me that they spent millions of dollars to make just dance 4 or 1 2 switch?
>>
Will make the transition to pc by next gen if I haven't killed myself by then and found my first job
>>
>>385486605
But microsoft hasen't won a single gen yet
>>
>>385486586
Nah, they have people's money and that's Future Sony's problem.
Knowing them they either don't think that far ahead or are hoping for another microsoft fuck up.
>>
>>385486534
Fate Extella doesn't even come close to being home console quality and yet they still charge $60 for the game
>>
>>385486680
>dance 4
That is ubisoft
1-2 is tk avoid market devaluation
>>
>>385486807
Yes but they Were second in 7th
>>
>>385486908
Thats not Nintendo
>>
>>385486908
Sounds to me that's XSEED's problem.
I don't think Nintendo sets the prices for third party games.
>>
>>385486373
>xgroids actually believe this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.