[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is nights into dreams? I liked the one on the wii even though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
how is nights into dreams? I liked the one on the wii even though i didnt really like the gameplay it just has a sort of charm to me
>>
>>385485763
Great, one of the best games ever made, play it with an analog saturn controller on a CRT TV.
>>
It's fun.
>>
>>385485763
It's like a drought
>>
>>385485763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOhPp5SD-QE&index=18&list=PLF93D08C2E3C0B3A2
ost is pretty good
I think the version with the added Christmas stuff is on steam.
>>
>>385485858
>one of the best games ever made
don't listen to this faggot. it's fun but it's not that good. It's like an arcade game where you have to get the highest score in the shortest amount of time. Don't go in thinking it's a life changing experience. It's got a lot of challenge if you really want to get gud so there's that. Just enjoy it for what it is.
>>
Super fun to play despite controls being a bit weird at times. The series in general is one of my favorites.
>>
>>385485763
It's largely overrated but it's pretty good. >>385486207 has it right. Also just a heads up, there's significantly less content than the Wii version.
>>
>>385485763
I had the wii game when I was little, got stuck a few levels in, and returned it.
Seems pretty meh
>>
>>385486714
I suspected underage at first but 2007 was 10 years ago.....
>>
>>385485763

I'd fuck that jester.
>>
File: 56207338_p4_master1200.jpg (612KB, 1014x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56207338_p4_master1200.jpg
612KB, 1014x1200px
NiD is a million times better than JoD for a whole host of reasons. The best advice I could give is to just emulate the Saturn version (assuming Saturn emulation has improved since I tried back in the day) or buy the PC port that came out back in 2012 or so. It's not as good as the original (can't really describe it but something about it feels off, but only in a way you'd notice if you played the original a lot like I have. It's not game breaking or anything other than maybe fucking up some infinite combos that I'm too much of a scrub to do anyway) but it's still a very solid port.

If you don't got the money then just post a steam ID
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.