[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody in this game knows how to shut the fuck up more than 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1501259991441.jpg (246KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
1501259991441.jpg
246KB, 1280x855px
Nobody in this game knows how to shut the fuck up more than 5 minutes? OMFG if they said something interesting but the game stops every time to spend 20 minutes talking about bullshit.

I love the gameplay but I do not even think it's half the game, more than half the game you spend the time talking talking talking.

How can there be so much dialogue in a game that has no fucking story.

>why did you repost
Last thread was pretty good with exposing this shitty game for what it is, /v/ needs to be redpilled more on this.
>>
That's fucking forte of the series you dumb fuck.

>Hurr Durr why do VNs have so much text?
>Wahhh why do RPGs have stat mechanics?
>>
>>385482138
Except it isn't even done right. Back to >>>/fg/ with you, so you can continue circlejerking this shitty series with the 40-50 other people in that general.
>>
>>385481869
Why would you play a Trails game if you can't handle characters talking a lot?
>>
>>385482540
>this game sucks because there is a lot of dialogue
>>
File: RS09Spring_414.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
RS09Spring_414.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>385481869
Can you stop posting this, fagget.
>>
>>385482697
Mad that you got BTFO last thread, fag?
>>
File: Estelle Oy Vey.png (123KB, 172x309px) Image search: [Google]
Estelle Oy Vey.png
123KB, 172x309px
Behold OP in all of his shitposting "glory"

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/shitseki/
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/failcuck/
>>
>>385482540
>done "right"
I'm sorry you can't appreciate charming characters.
>>
>>385481869
If anything the gameplay is average while everything else is god tier.
>>
>>385482810
>>385482540
Is this some /vg/ drama leaking out or something
>>
>>385482810
>if someone hates my glorified VN they must be a shitposter
Okay friend.

I dare you to address any of the points made in the last thread. Most notably
>>385441278
>>385441185
>>385440108
>>385439459
>>385438673
Or you can just post more reaction images like a retard.

Face it, your game is objectively, factually shit and all but ~60 people on this board know it.
>>
I never understand this complaint that there's "too much dialogue". Almost all of the dialogue in the game is optional. It's not really all that wordy if you're not talking to NPCs all the time. The reason people praise it for having a lot of dialogue is because it makes the NPCs feel like they have actual lives and that your character isn't the center of the universe. If you don't want to read a whole lot of dialogue, stop talking to NPCs all the time. If you're not enjoying it, stop playing it.

Just because it's not to your taste doesn't mean its bad but the fact that you're using retarded memes like "redpill" just makes me think you're trying to get a rise out of people, well you did it congratulations, you have successfully impersonated a retard.

>>385482540
There's a falcom general now? Fuck that must be awful, the trails threads here were already getting pretty unbearable after Third came out, /vg/ will just exacerbate things.
>>
>>385483463
Most of those complaints are just about the slow pace of FC which is a valid complaint, that doesn't mean that FC is irredeemably terrible or that the whole series has the same issues that FC has.
>not a single villain gets caught or something
FC's villain gets arrested and imprisoned, SC's villain gets fucking assassinated by Kevin for being a heretic.
>>
>>385481869
If you don't like the game fine, that's is A.O.K. Not everyone can like everything. Don't sperg out about it, just don't play the game.

I don't like Persona series as a whole. I think social links are stupid and a waste of my time, I just want to go wack some shit and not do JRPG turned VN. I don't go around and yell at Persona fans every chance I get. Don't feel the need to call out their game either. I ain't got time for that shit. They can enjoy their game that I'd never touch with a 10ft pole, I'll go enjoy something else that suits what I like.

Why do you have to be such a god damn child?
>>
>>385483841
I liked FC better than SC...
>>
>>385484403
That's not a very common opinion. I liked em both pretty much equally myself. Third is nice but doesn't really scratch the same itch, I like more exploration in my RPGs, dungeon crawlers don't really do it for me unless they have really good combat or puzzles.
>>
Neptunia plot and characters are better than Trails
>>
I'm like two hours into Trails. When does the game start having narrative stakes?
>>
>>385481869
>unironically saying redpill
kys faggot.
>>
>create an entertaining brother-sister dynamic between the two leads to the point where the girl actually feels like a protagonist instead of a love interest
>turn it into emotionally incestual romance

Why
>>
File: 1484306547780.jpg (24KB, 163x279px) Image search: [Google]
1484306547780.jpg
24KB, 163x279px
Anyone remember that "Ys hater" anon from a while back? I wish more shitposters were like him, that dude was eloquent enough to get really good discussions going, which was a real refreshing change from normal.
>>
>>385485768

Just cut your losses and stop playing now, I wish I had before I had invested 90 hours in a two out of five star game.
The entire series is just a blue-balls superficial tease. It's riddled with cliches and does nothing innovative.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.