[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maximilian makes another MVCI real talk https://www.youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 34

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
Maximilian makes another MVCI real talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs_fU0j4eLM
>>
>>385481174
Does he say anything worthwhile? His videos are entirely too long
>>
>>385481174
That's a pretty cute doggo
>>
Good god holy actual motherfucking fuck absolute shit jumping absolute gosh i'm so hyped.
>>
File: IMG_0897.jpg (699KB, 761x998px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0897.jpg
699KB, 761x998px
Let me guess
>goes back a lot of what he previously said about Infinite
>"yeah the game needs polish in more than one spot but the gameplay is solid doods, also I'm hella excited to only play X and Strider"
>>
>>385481174
>when the Capcom check clears
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>385481174
fuck that rat-faced loser
>>
>>385481223
>>385481551
i have not watched the video yet and the video is only 10:41
>>
>e-celeb
>ineffectual whining
>no arguments

fuck off
>>
>>385481551
Tfw almost immediately
>this is probably my most looked forward to fighting game to come out
And that's when I closed it.
>>
I wish I was a long winded eceleb :(
>>
>>385481920
Darn, the FGC illuminati got /our/ guy. What do we do bros?
>>
>>385481551
>visuals and roster are bad but the gameplay is fun

isn't that basically the common opinion, though?
>>
>>385481174

Not gonna watch because I bet I already know what he says. Same shitty argument the "FGC" (Capcom shill dick sucking force) has been spewing out since day 1:

>W-well yeah they have day 0 DLC for no reason and it looks like a mobile game but the gameplay is hype! Guys, I said the word h-hype! Please believe me! N-no, I'm not a shill!

Fuck the "FGC" and fuck Combofiend right up his stupid corporate monkey ass. I hope his cozy job was worth having whatever reputation he had left dragged through the mud. At the very least Mike and Gootecks are unapologetic shills, they straight up keep at it for the money but at least they move away from Capcom from time to time to reach out to new audiences.
>>
>>385481174
CHINDER
CHAGGER
>>
I saw Maximilian Dood at a grocery store yesterday.

>I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
>I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face.
>I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
>The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.”
>At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
>When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me.
>I don’t even think that’s a word.
>After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>385481174
Looks like the Capcom cheque finally cleared for Max
>>
>>385481920
Someone likes something you decided to hate. Can't have that!
I don't think you are old enough to be allowed on this website.
>>
Hmm I can play Mvci which has bad visuals and an abysmal roster and good play.
Or I can play dbz fighters that looks good, has good gameplay and so far a promising(if a bit obvious) roster.
>>
>>385482174
ahh, my favourite pasta
>>
TLDR:
Since he has played the game more than others have, he feels more hyped about it, and he hates how just saying he likes the game gives him so much hate.
>>
>>385481174
Shill
>>
>>385482162
NIGGER
DAGGER
>>
>>385482442
dragon ball fighters looks better than how it plays. the gameplay is simple as fuck.
>>
>>385482495
Saying that you like something made by Capcom trigger Kappa kiddies and they are very numerous, and will call you a shill no matter how small the compliment towards something by Capcom is.

This is the social media era
>>
I just hope dbz fighters will take melee's slot for evo.
>>
>>385482049
That's the lazy shill opinion because the reality is
>reused models
>recycled moves from non-returning characters used for new characters
>dumbed down execution
>infinity stones are worse than ultras and x-factor
>>
>>385482650
Simple =/= bad
>>
2 things you can learn from this
1. People are mean (duh)
2. A lot of people would stop hating the game if a Vs demo or Beta of some kind came out.
>>
>>385482174
I could actually see this happening. Something about him just doesn't seem genuine.
>>
File: IMG_0898.jpg (135KB, 750x992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
135KB, 750x992px
>>385482654
Hi John D.
>>
>>385481551
Whats your agenda?
>>
>>385482741
>>infinity stones are worse than ultras and x-factor

Anon I don't even plan on buying the game but even I can tell that stones are better than X-Factor just by the nature of having different unique ones.
>>
>>385482747
actually yes, it gets boring incredible fast.
im still gonna get it, becuase im a sucker for dragon ball, but im 100% sure that if they dont add more mechanics im gonna drop the game very fast
>>
>>385481985
You can start by killing yourself.
>>
>>385482841
He is right though, Art took a picture of the sole DBFZ setup next to one of the several MVC:I setups and was like "lel look how people like DBFZ more kek, where is my check ArcSys, pls sponsor me".
>>
>>385482078
actually, he basically says this

>MVCI is my most look forward to fighting game
>my opinion from last time still stands
>the roster is lacking
>the only reason why i am looking forward to this is because of the mechanics
>>
>>385481920
>decides he is more excited for dbz when its announced because we had seen more exciting things from that game right away with the visuals and such
>eventually gets to play both, liked mvci more
>mvci is already looking much better and is getting a day 1 graphics patch

face it, dbz is going to hold the interest of normies for like maybe a month and then return to dust
>>
Who ?
Saged
>>
>>385482935
Basic forms of rock paper scissors showed up as early as the 1700s and is still played around the world to this day.
>>
It doesn't take a genius to notice that DBFZ's gameplay is super simple and barebones right now. Sure it looks much better, but anyone who plays fighting games regularly can tell by glance that MVC:I plays better right now.

Arc Systems have a long way to go before they finish the game, so we will see if it improved in the next beta which will have Trunks, Krillin and Piccolo.
>>
>>385483180
he only like MVCI better because he thinks that game has better mechanics and he did say that DBF might get more mechanics in the future that will change his opinion
>>
>>385482814
he reminds me of the guy that used to have sex with my mom
>>
>>385481174
His quality of his content went down after he started working for the KI guys
>>
WOOAHH I GOTTA WATCH THIS
>>
>>385481223
No, they are ~~"ridiculously"~~ too long.
>>
>>385483615
It's literally the same type of content as from before.
>>
>>385481223
He said that he is looking forward for MVC:I more than DBFZ, then spent the other 99% of the video making excuses and trying to reduce the incoming backlash for making such statement in the current climate, because he is a pro entertainer and must always make sure to not go against the flow.
>>
>>385482174
wow what an asshole
>>
File: 147611brp.jpg (131KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
147611brp.jpg
131KB, 960x540px
>Don't forget to pre order my doods, this game is sick as fuck!!
>>
>>385483901

How long have you been watching him? I remember in MvC3 days he would actually commentate matches and give analysis of what went wrong, what went right, and how matchups should be played. Now he just uploads stream footage and calls it a day.
>>
>>385483920
Which doesn't work, because stuff like this >>385484001
Will be said no matter what.
>>
>>385484179
But he never said that.

He's been negative on MVCI since the characters were first shown to look shit.
>>
>>385482741
>reused models
If they were reused they would actually look good though
>>
>>385484104
On and off since assist me. Remember that he did take fighters seriously but then he overworked himself like a dingus and had a panic attack and cooled. He only started doing cinematics since KI season 2 but when the game first released he was already doing the same style content he does now. He even stopped talking about KI as much once he got the job.
>>
>>385482174
wow I hate Maxdood now
>>
File: 1383011651703.png (653KB, 890x950px) Image search: [Google]
1383011651703.png
653KB, 890x950px
>>385484001
>day 1 patch to fix chuns face in the game
>no day 1 patch to fix chuns face on the fig
>>
Max never liked anime games and he's been shilling for Capcom for years, of course he's going to say MVCI is going to be wonderful and DBFZ will be awful.
>>
>>385484465
>this isn't what he said at all
>>
>>385481174
looks like capcom or marvel slipped him some money so he can shill this game too, real talk? More like money talks.
>>
>>385483437
great argument anon, your doing great, thumbs up
>>
>>385484768
who are you quoting?
>>
>>385485014
Thanks, glad you agree.
>>
File: ninjadagger.png (270KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ninjadagger.png
270KB, 500x500px
>>385484807
>Around Max never relax
>>
>>385481174
>Call it real talk
>It's just a scripted advertisement
>>
>>385481174
well, im sure he can't say anything else that WE haven't already been fucking saying since the reveal trailer last year...

and if anything, doesn't he get this shit for free? he can't complain about a shit game when its fucking free!
>>
>>385484001
buying the https://slickdeals.net/f/10393868-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-28-99-pc?page=2#commentsBox
>>
>>385483920
he fucked up before saying that the game didn't look that good now he has to get everyone back so they can watch his assist me series
>>
Listening to a paid Capcom (((influencer))) to figure out if a Capcom game is good or not is not a smart choice.
>>
For those that don't want to watch, here's a summary.
>he's more hyped for MVCI then any other fighting game
>he still thinks the roster is bad
>he still says the game is not good looking, but hopes the day 1 patch will touch it up a bit
>says everyone will like it once they get their hands on it like he did

That video didn't need to be 10mins. He just repeated himself over and over again.
>>
>>385483615
it went down long before that,it started when twitch became a big thing
>>
>Max likes MvCI despite the flaws

How many kappafags are going to cry themselves to sleep tonight?
>>
>>385485945
Youtube e-celebs have become the same as the video game "journalists". You can't trust them, you have to read between the lines.
>>
>>385483594
Your dad?
>>
File: 1499815528788.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499815528788.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>385481174
To boil it down for the people who stopped at "it's my most looked forward game".
It's basically the "art style and roster is still shit but gameplay is good" argument, only this time he emphasizes the gameplay and mechanics as the reasons why.
He doesn't make any arguments to really defend the game. He just talks about how he played it at EVO and he enjoys it and how the gameplay is more finished and polished than DBFZ's at the moment (which it is). That's literally all he does in the video. He doesn't even go against his statements from the previous video, he just talks about how he likes the gameplay and is looking forward to the game and hopes people like it enough to gloss over the other shitty aspects (good luck with that).

The whole video summed up in a sentence is those "y-yeah but I still like though" arguments. He almost looks terrified at the prospect of voicing his opinion because he knows how much shit he's going to get for it. This video could have been just 2 minutes long. He keeps repeating himself over and over.

Honestly Max isn't a shill, he's just easy to please. Of course he wants the game to be good, no Capcom fan at this day and age can defend their company without a healthy dose of denial.
He seems like he's just trying to not get involved in the shitstorm.
I just feel sorry for him.
>>
>>385486350
Max is good boy, he din do nuffin.
>>
>>385486350

because he fucking KNOWS that if he says its good in any real capacity, the FGC will flip shit on him, so he skirts it

you know he is gonna play it when its new because this is his job now, he HAS to play it or be forced to waste time playing other shit that isn't the new game (and losing money) until DBZ hits
>>
>>385486350
you basically hit the nail on the head.
>>
Why does anyone listen to max after he was exposed as a fraud over guilty gear?
>listening to ecelebs at all
>>
>>385487501
What happened with Guilty Gear?
>>
>>385487501
b-b-but he is just a nice guy, he reads my message when i give him 100 bucks
>>
It doesn't surprise me that he's not as hype for DBFZ considering it's a more of a fighting game that'll have a low skill floor to bring in as many people as possible. It's a similar situation to Persona 4 Arena, which was another game Max couldn't get into because he felt it was too simplistic.
>>
>>385487501

this i gotta hear
like OG GG or Xrd?
>>
>>385481174
i love how he didn't even bother to play against other players for the abigail video kek
>>
>>385487578
Nothing really, he just called it a waifu fighter and GGfags sperged out.
>>
>>385487578
>>385487659
I think the anon is referring to the time max got excited for Xrd, bought it, didn't win a lot, and never streamed it again except to try out new characters.
>>
>>385481223
He said that he like the gameplay a lot but that he would recommend the game because the roster sucks dick.

He acknowledges that even if the gameplay is good it can't save teh game alone if the roster and the graphics looks like shit.
>>
>>385481174
Shill somewhere else faggot
>>
>>385487635
Its because its too easy boys thats why i didnt like it for real, i like those other games coz are good and fun its not for the money capcom is giving me i swear.
>>
>>385488007
The guy's made it clear he has no financial investment in MvCI. Pretty sure that lying about that and not disclosing that kind of information could get you into some deep shit.
>>
File: 150006985588.jpg (150KB, 793x1122px) Image search: [Google]
150006985588.jpg
150KB, 793x1122px
I bet he didn't even play the best fighting game
>>
>>385487913
jesus

he needs to go on a hard ass losing streak like i did against good players. i fucking went 0-100 in OG blazblue and didn't drop it.
>>
>>385487926
well yeah, i mean, when DISNEY is pretty much controlling your stake in what characters get in the fucking game...........
>>
I've played the game at SDCC. It's really fucking shit, and not just from a presentation perspective. The simplified movesets make every character's gameplan feel almost identical. You're going to be trying to get a hit and do a tag combo no matter who you play as. It's more like the characters you pick hardly matter so long as you abuse your stones and tag as often as you can when it's safe. Of all the characters I played, I felt as if I was supposed to do the exact same things with each of them. This is the only time I've ever felt like this in a fighting game. It's as if it's intentionally not deep so nobody can do true one hit kill combos, capping combos off around 75% of your life at most.

Also, the victory screen is the ugliest thing ever. It plays the same animations from MvC3, then it literally cuts to a blank screen, then cuts to their win poses with a win quote in low quality anime VHS subtitle font.
>>
wtf i love capcom again
>>
>>385484280

>implying that'll make kids on /v/ not be complete shits
>>
File: skullodog.jpg (174KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
skullodog.jpg
174KB, 1280x850px
Skullo will save us right?
>>
I just found out that they literally took the Thanos and Gamora models from a mobile game. What the fuck?
>>
>>385488663
He always comes out on top
>>
>watch dbfz vid of this guy like a month ago
>had db profile pic
>says he hasn't even watched it
?
>>
>>385488157
You faggots need to stop suckin his dick so much, is making clear that he has nothing to do with mvci but do you really think he has nothing to do with capcom after all those years? fuck off
>>
Why do people care what Max thinks? He's entertaining, but i dropped of watching him quick
>>
>>385489016
Yes, I do, because it's called disclosure, and failing to do so is not only unethical. In some parts of the world, it's illegal. Max doesn't shy away from deal, but he'll make it perfectly clear when he's associated with a product and company, like with Killer Instinct.
>>
>>385489257
He's becoming more well known and that gives him influence
>>
>>385489257
I put his videos as background noise
>>
>>385481174

He looks like someone you shouldn't leave alone with your kids
>>
File: 1408334891.jpg (50KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1408334891.jpg
50KB, 600x800px
>>385481174
As someone that has followed Max for like 5+ years I can say he WANTS to like MVCI. Everyone wants to, there's just very little to latch on to. Since he's had enough time with the game and enjoyed it, that'll do it for him. You give him Strider and X and he's in like Flynn.

For me, I need a couple things:
>Character-specific themes
MVC2 failed at this. But some of the stage music was great regardless. MVC3 didn't have too memorable of music. or maybe the UI/SFX/Voice was too loud in the default setting for me to pick up on any decent songs.

>The character models not look like ass
I honestly hated most of the models for MVC3. I can only remember liking Scarlet Spider, Arthur, Zero, Hsien-Ko, and Nick. I didn't like the comic book-esque heavy shading they were using. I feel like the lighting in MVCI could be better if they had better models (I like Gamora alot).

>6-button layout, no easy-launcher
Why was this dropped? 4 buttons is garbage. I leads to dial-a-combos and casualizes the fuck out of the game. It's the worst thing to come out of TVC and I loved that game.

>X-FUCKING-MEN
This whole series started with COTA meets SFA. A shame they couldn't keep the staple but at the very least they could have made an effort to secure Wolverine. I can't buy the game knowing they will be DLC and probably included in some definitive version down the line. Not after UMVC3.
>>
File: 1.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
3MB, 640x360px
People are gonna buy and play MVCI anyway. Not because Capcom is forgiven (they'll atone for their sins with lower sales just like SFV), not because FChamp convinced them otherwise, but because at the end of the day it's actually fun and people need that after how much of a boring turd SFV has been so far.
>>
>>385481808
>>385483706
That's done on purpose now because YouTube only pays off on every video after 10 minutes
>>
>>385483437
nobody plays RPS to have fun
>>
Something something capcom shill
Something something nigger dagger
Something something he doesn't like my favorite fighting game
>>
>>385482174
Good ole mootpasta
>>
>>385484465
He's said many times that capcom makes his favorite games.
It only makes sense that he'd be looking forward to a game from his favorite developer.
That being said he's not telling you to buy the game just that he's excited
>>
>>385491410
SFV is fun as well.
>>
>>385493130
When the netcode doesn't fuck you up.

>Which is almost never.
>>
most of you retards probably didn't watch the video
>>
I expected this reaction.
He's saying what we've all been saying. Gameplay looks good, except he's played it & gameplay seems to be just as good as we saw it, but everything else is so offensive that you either have mixed feelings or you don't & you're still made that everything is such a turn off. Others will call him shill just cause he likes the times he's played with it, but the look on his face speaks so much truth that it just makes me wonder how Capcom did well with gameplay alone but drop the ball everywhere else. It's so baffling.
>>
File: 323.jpg (43KB, 433x378px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
43KB, 433x378px
>>385481607
>>
Fuck Max, he's the biggest shill to ever exist
>Geese Howard reveal trailer
>Pretends to be hyped about it despite hating KoF and never playing them
>>
>>385494064
He's literally playing it right now.
>>
>>385488159
So good fans avoid playing it to the point SonicFox could waltz into the tournament with the highest prize pool and somehow win with very little practice.
>>
>>385494064
>>385494126
kek
>>
>>385494180
SonicFox is a good businessman
>Be above average at fighting games
>Instead of practicing the games everyone's playing, go for the less popular games
>Sweep them completely
>Be highest earning FGC person
>>
File: benny.gif (954KB, 245x135px) Image search: [Google]
benny.gif
954KB, 245x135px
I don't watch Maximilian but I will admit his dog is cute
>>
File: memeoffbro.jpg (167KB, 600x921px) Image search: [Google]
memeoffbro.jpg
167KB, 600x921px
>>385488704
B-B-But Gamora looks like that in the comics! It's not like they changed her personality and looks after the movie was a success, nope, no sinergy at all, i swear doods.
>>
>>385482650
seriously, from all the game play i've seen, characters look incredibly homogenized, there doesnt seem to be much varied neutral game approaches besides do that dash move or spam the fireball button. and since its dbz all the characters all look similar and do generic attacks whereas atleast in guilty gear or blazblue characters got crazy ass attacks like with swords or staffs or even that bitch that cast magic as her normals in blazblue. unless they add more "gimmick" characters into dbz its looking to be a very very stale game, which is not what you want in a 3 v 3 style game
>>
>>385484001
I ALREADY GOT MY PREORDER PAID OFF BRO, THIS GAME LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING.
>>
File: 1501146129289.png (75KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1501146129289.png
75KB, 251x251px
>>385494064
>only like 50 players on kof
>50k people hyped about geese

let's be real, people are just excited he's in the game, no one actually still plays kof anymore
>>
>>385491410
its gunna be fun seeing people figure out how to use different stones and characters to make the most bat shit crazy thing happen, until it dominates the meta and people cry for nerfs
>>
>Giving Max any sort of attention at all

kill yourself max, keep the dog though
>>
>>385495394
>people are just excited he's in the game
Not even his own game.
>>
>>385489257
It's just the state of the industry. People care more about youtubers/twitch star's opinions than they do the ones from actual competitive players, since they aren't presented in an easily digestible entertainment format.
He's a big part of the reason why games like Xrd and Blazblue get instantly dismissed as "overly complicated anime games" by people who have never even touched them.
>>
File: 1474543418645.png (155KB, 293x343px) Image search: [Google]
1474543418645.png
155KB, 293x343px
>max talks about any fighting game
>shilling ggxrd
>everything's fine
>max talks about any capcom fighting
>fucking shilling shill [hate max]
Everytime.
>>
>>385496393
but he played a lot of xrd? and anime games are overly complicated especially blazblue, that game literally has like 5 different ways to block and a bunch of fucked up mechanics like bursting and stuff
>>
>>385496912
BB only has two ways two, technically 3 if you count perfect blocking.
>Bursting
>Bad
Here's your reply.
>>
>>385481174

There is no counter argument, the game is going to play and feel absolutely fantastic

The Roster is still fucking garbage though and Capcom hasnt learned passed their shitty business practices
>>
>>385495810
salam aleicum
>>
>>385483437
Yeah, is rock paper scissors your favorite video game, you fucking retard? When was the last time you and a friend said "I'm bored, let's play a really fun game of fucking rock paper scissors!"
>>
>>385496393
>bunch of fucked up mechanics like bursting and stuff

>Burst during hitstun to escape a combo, if you land burst offensively, it fills your super meter
>complicated
>>
>>385486326
no, not my dad, its part of the reason for the divorce
>>
>>385481174

Honest to fuck who gives a fuck what this guy thinks?

He made a decent skit comedy show then decided to just slam together literally the most bottom of the barrel content for money.

XD wacky reaction videos and thumbnails!!!!1

He's one of the worst Youtubers around and isn't even that great at fighting games. I've yet to meet anyone over 16 who likes him.
>>
>>385496753
This. It's always the anime shitters that complain about him since he rarely plays anime fighters.
>>
Am I the only one who is looking foward to Pokken the most mid septemeber, not the DBFZ beta or MvCI?

Pokken's super underrated as a competitive fighter, everybody thinks it's casualshit when it's not. Scene is still active, too, even if it's not huge.
>>
File: super skrull hr.jpg (4MB, 3929x5079px) Image search: [Google]
super skrull hr.jpg
4MB, 3929x5079px
if it's any good indication, they're supposedly going to at least fix Chun Li

https://dotesports.com/fgc/mvci-chun-li-changes-16159

now please confirm fixing Dante you fucks
and give me my main back
>>
>>385481174
Anon makes another e-celeb thread
>>
File: Thanos.png (323KB, 536x613px) Image search: [Google]
Thanos.png
323KB, 536x613px
>>385488704
The fuck are you talking about? The designs for Gamora are only similar, & that's because it's based on a shit design by Bendick. Thanos looks nothing like his CoC design.
>>
>>385497684
Like 90% of his fanbase is 24+.
>>
>>385494517
But that doesn't mean anything, doggos are inherently adorable
>>
>>385490882
check out the mvc3 ost on youtube, its good, ill give you a few examples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7GmpJ-SxAk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdJwxGJ5GEg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESUn4lt-SDU
>>
>>385497867
Then why are literally all of his thumbnails and titles clickbait shit? And why does he still make webcam reaction videos?

Only children and the occasionally autist are looking for friendship simulators.
>>
>>385494517
It looks autistic
>>
>>385491474
thats actually a myth
>>
i don't think she' shilling
but he always has been a fan of Capcom fighters so he has a clear bias and more forgiving.
A lot of us miss MvC, some of us feel betrayed, but some of us want to believe a dream like him
it's the equivalent of other fanboys excusing the problems with Nintendo, Sony, or Steam

plus him being so close to the FGC he doesn't want to be a shit talker and burn future ties. it's a little disingenuous but a lot of big reviewers do the same
>>
File: 1482083189047.png (139KB, 286x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482083189047.png
139KB, 286x250px
>>385481174
fuck off shill

the only e-celebs that are allowed here are DSP, AVGN, Spoony, LTG, and Chris-chan.
>>
>>385494517
he's already better at fighting games than Max
>>
>>385497867
>>385497952
man-children, he even looks like one
>>
>>385497749
this is my first thread involving anything youtube related
>>
>>385497952
Because it's what gets people's attentions. People like seeing other's reactions.
>>
>>385498028
hey dumbass, i never defended the game
>>
>>385494064
there are KoF fans, and then there are Fatal Fury fans
and by Fatal Fury fans I mean there's Terry fans
being a Terry fan doesn't mean you're a fan of guys like Joe and Andy or other FF characters, but you can also be a fan of his villain (Geese) and his successor (Rock)
It's very casual, but Terry is cool so whatever
>>
>>385483920
The guy has Capcom up his ass and actually kind works with them , he has said so in the past, so he can't actually hate a Capcom fighting game on public
>>
>>385483050
Weren't there a bunch of stations at that DBFZ set up at evo?
>>
File: 1489625738188.jpg (55KB, 862x892px) Image search: [Google]
1489625738188.jpg
55KB, 862x892px
>>385498226
shilling max is even worse you retard
>>
>>385498430
yo retarded faggot, i never defended him either
>>
>>385498387
From what I heard there was only that one set up.
>>
Can we talk about the stages? Nobody ever talks about the stages

I love the fusion shit they are doing

>Xgard (Thor and MegamanX)
>A.I.Mbrella (Resi and MODOK)
>New Metro City (Spiderman's New york and Final Fight)
>Knowmoon (Strider and Knowhere)
>Valkanda (Black Panther and Monster Hunter)

Please for the love of god if your not going to bring back Phoenix Wright, atleast have an AA stage in the courtroom

you can even have Jenny as the Judge
>>
why is this e-celeb shill shit allowed?
>>
>>385495394
>people claim they love Geese on Tekken 7
>all think that Geese is from KOF and not Fatal Fury, even though they pretend to have always liked him.

Even Shoryuken made a video explaining Geese's history only to fuck up shit and not explaining that KOF and Fatal Fury are 2 different universes.
>>
CHINGER
>>
File: 1290652134608.gif (3KB, 205x192px) Image search: [Google]
1290652134608.gif
3KB, 205x192px
>>385498470
>posts max on /v/
>durr i donut supurt him!!!

Just stop. If you are a true gamer then you will understand that you are hurting our sanctuary. Please refrain from your satanic impulses and ONLY post /v/ sanctioned e-celebs like DSP instead, thank you.
>>
>>385498817
WINGER
>>
>Umbrella Stage

>No Wesker

>Bring Nemesis back

>No Wesker

For what purpose
>>
>>385498490
I love it, but most of them are barely noticeable without looking closely. Like A.I.MBRELLA.
>>
I thought the FGC hated Max? Or has he somehow redeemed himself over the past few years?
>>
>>385499085

The story mode is most likely going to do that
>>
>>385499136
Man, story mode going to be a complete shitshow.
>>
I had no doubt the game itself was going to be fun, it's everything else about it I fucking hate and refuse to buy it for.

Awful roster, awful visuals, DLC announced before the game is even out, the licensing bullshit over characters, the reuse of MvC3 characters, only 11 newcomers, etc
>>
>>385483920
Ah, so his check from Capcom cleared I see.
>>
I seriously think there's a campaign by the detracting side to make the game being bad a meme. That filmed scene where all these people run up to the DBZ machine is staged as fuck.

MvC:I looks great, in my opinion. I like stylization but MvC3 rubbed me the wrong way; something about its shading looked tacky to me. No, I'm not a shill, I actually normally hate Capcom outside of Monster Hunter, but this game got my attention because of niche things like X, Sigma and Jedah. I don't really care for comics that much and X-Men usually dominate these rosters because there's so fucking many and Cyclops and Wolverine are so ubiquitous because there's never been a main X-Men story without them.

I think it was a good idea to drop 3v3 for 2v2 as well since it means characters are less throwaway/clones; it's simpler and you have to think more about synergy. Some of the character choices are bad especially on the Marvel side but at least it's refreshing. I'd rather trim the fat by getting rid of no-name secondary characters like Trish than have 60+ cluttered, poorly-shaded mutants.
>>
>>385490882
>X-FUCKING-MEN. This whole series started with COTA meets SFA
This shit right here.
The X-Men were right there at the beginning and a staple of virtually every single game.
Not including the X-Men, or Akuma for that matter, because of stupid movie bullshit should be criminal
>>
>>385481174
This guy is so hesitant to say he isn't looking forward to it. Like I get some players have said the free raw tag replacing Assists is nice and lets combos get a bit crazy, but it's okay to admit it's an ugly shitty and rushed looking game, it must be cuz even the head of production at Capcom took a big shit on it and they sent Ono in to 'investigate' what the fuck happened.

like we all don't already know, marvel is fucking meddling like they always fucking do, and this time they in addition have disney breathing down their necks since MCU and video games are the only profitable avenues of western comic heroes these days.
>>
>>385498820
your parent must be retarded twins if you turned out this retarded, just because i post a video on any message board does not mean that i support the video or whoever made the video
>>
>>385499453
>but it's okay to admit it's an ugly shitty and rushed looking game

Did you even watch the video? He said multiple times how the roster is garbage and art style is horrible.
>>
>>385482078
Combofiend is the first Time I've thought a game Dev should lose his home with his job. It's a large thing to want someone to drop out of.thier career, I think the bastards is steering the ship so shit he should be thrown off it with a big ritual.
>>
>>385498767
I bet you also think Captain Falcon is from F-Zero and not Smash Bros.
>>
>>385499652
but why say that and then say he wants it more than DBZF which looks fucking godlike visually? DBZF looks like an actual fucking Marvel game
>>
>>385499729
Because he cares more about gameplay and mechanics than graphics. DBFZ is barebones mechanically in comparison to MvCI. Plus he already has his favorite characters in the game so the shit roster doesn't impact him that much.
>>
>>385499383
MVCI looks like ass and DBZ is going to kick its ass.

t. normal person and not Capcom dicklicker
>>
>>385499931
How is 3v3 with support characters and a super meter "barebones"? Seems to look/play like Marvel3 to me, they are even adding a "comeback move" that sounds extremely similar to X-Factor.
>>
>>385499103
he got a lot of people into the FGC so newbies like him, long time people never really care for him in the first place
>>
>>385481920
I downvoted it and then closed it right at that same spot.
>>
CHANGER
>>
>>385499652
He contrasts this by saying mechanically it's good enough to compensate for its shortcomings. But if your pros are mechanics and your cons are roster, presentation and art style, it just doesn't make sense. And he keeps saying "I hope these problems get fixed in the future", giving the company way too much credit.
>>
>>385499931
>he cares more about gameplay and mechanics than graphics.
So do I, but there's a limit to that. The "art" style in MvCI is so goddamned atrocious it hurts my brain just to look at it.
>>
>>385500220
>He contrasts this by saying mechanically it's good enough to compensate for its shortcomings.
Which is just a fancier way to say you should only care about functions. He's on Capcom's payroll.
>>
>>385500051
It's a simpler more straight forward game. And it doesn't play like mvc3. A lot of the game just boils down to trying to rush to open up your opponent or just defending and punishing shit. There really aren't many options. Granted the game is only 20% complete it's pretty good but not as mechanically deep as MvCI.
>>
>>385481223
>>385483920
>>385487926
What they said, plus complaints about the lack of x-men characters, and that the whole functions thing is bullshit because most people like the characters themselves regardless of their playstyle.
>>
>>385500417
The whole functions thing is mindblowingly retarded when you consider how Capcom themselves altered the way a lot of characters play in their other trainwreck of a game.
>>
>>385500291
Aside from a few faces he really doesn't care. Plus they already confirmed they were gonna fix it.
>>
>>385499035
Wesker is Dead
>>
>>385500654
you act like he didn't die before MvC3 released. also nemesis has been long dead.
>>
>>385500654
>brainlets still don't realize Wesker has been playing 64D chess
>>
>>385491410
didn't fchamp get called out hard on some hypocrisy when talking about how people need to stop saying that mvci looks bad?
>>
>>385484001
To be fair, none of that is worth getting upset over.

The DLC however...
>>
>>385481174
Who cares, he should post more footage of Arika EX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-fI1fOzNmM
>>
File: HCU64O9.png (313KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
HCU64O9.png
313KB, 701x394px
>>385481920
Well it's not like there are a lot of upcoming fighting games.

The Arc System mashup is a lazy cashgrab and will be hot garbage.
DBZ is not for everyone.
Then you have a bunch of shitty indie fighting games like that shitty looking gothic horror fighting game.
>>
>>385500654
Darkstalkers is too and it always manages to get reps in Capcom crossover games.
>>
>>385501649
>The Arc System mashup is a lazy cashgrab and will be hot garbage
You mean like Marvel?
>>
>>385502146
No, I mean like endless GG rehashes.
>>
>>385501606
she looks a bit fat
>>
>>385502560
So like Marvel then.
>>
>>385481920
>>385501649
There's actually a ton of fighting games either recently released or coming out, the problem is that the FGC and fighting game fans are close minded as fuck and won't try half of them.

super traditionalfags will only bother with SF, and animefightan fans will only bother with mahvel, GG, and BB, and NRS fans play NRS games.Any other franchise or game is fucked even if it's good because nobody will bother to play it, especially if it actually tries to do new or different stuff, because then people just assume said new thing makes it casualized, and capcbros are capcbros.

Pokken, KI, etc, they are all good games competitively but nobody gives a shit about them because they aren't street fighter.
>>
>>385502780
>Pokken
>good competitively
>>
>>385481174

Who and why should I care?
>>
File: dthsh.png (487KB, 697x1169px) Image search: [Google]
dthsh.png
487KB, 697x1169px
>>385502780
>Pokken, KI, etc, they are all good games competitively
>>
>>385488704

Depends on which game.
>>
File: DE5g8y_VoAAPEvx.jpg (178KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DE5g8y_VoAAPEvx.jpg
178KB, 1200x900px
Imstilldadaddy >>> Max
All hail Eurovision DSP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX54Eo696xQ
>>
>>385502837
>>385502968
It is though. It's literally a traditional competitive fighter mechanically and in terms of fundamentals. It's got all the same gameplay systems.

It's pretty much as similar to SF, MK, and KI as they are all to each other. The only real difference is the phase shift system, and that adds, not removes competitive depth.

>hur it's by nintendo it has to be casual

Nintendo didn't even develop it, it was made by the Tekken team.
>>
>>385482049
>the common opinion
>but the gameplay is fun
>autocombos
Back to NeoFAG with you.
>>
>>385502837
>>385502968
All you did was prove him right
>>
>>385481551
/thread
>>
>>385481174
Isn't he in his 50s?
>>
File: DE-DOwsXoAQaifa.jpg (155KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DE-DOwsXoAQaifa.jpg
155KB, 900x1200px
>>385502780
Both games aren't on the console of choice for the FGC which is the console used at tournaments. KI is xbone/win10 and Pokken is WiiU. Regardless both had growing communities that capped at Evo last with more numbers than this year's BB or KOF. There are people who like the games, but lugging around extra consoles or buying more than one or two platforms is a pain for a lot of people. Unless you're a M$ or Nintendo fan you're paying $200-$500 for one game.
>>
>>385503520
Anon you can always just not use auto combos, even moreso the fact you can just turn them off.
>>
>>385503772
>0.10 yuan have been added to your account
>>
File: gamora.jpg (105KB, 550x844px) Image search: [Google]
gamora.jpg
105KB, 550x844px
>>385488704
The comics recently cracked down on revealing female outfits. This was tough for Gamora who previously just ran around in a sling bikini.
Ever since, they've struggled to give Gamora a new outfit. So right away they came up with the generic mass effect armor. Recently they exchanged it for an even worse outfit.
So if Capcom also didn't want to do anything sexy, their choices were incredibly limited. Although they could've probably just made a decent costume using a cloak with a hood and some skin tight body suit. But I guess they were too lazy to animate a cloak properly.
>>
>>385489257
I only subbed to him because he loves FF7 as I do, and I liked his videos when he talks about FF7 or 7R.

I don't really care for the fighting stuff outside of the Legacy videos.
>>
>>385503751
This isn't true for Pokken, it was at the arcades and was dead. This guy >>385502780 just tries to shill it every thread and can't stand that no one liked the game
>>
>>385503482
>It's got all the same gameplay systems.
So do lots of awful fighting games. That's like saying you can aim so it is a good fps
>>
>>385504175
m-me too
>>
>>385495214
the demo characters chosen were purposefully chosen because they were generic
>>
>>385502982
I'LL
>>
>>385506264
WUZ
>>
>>385506347
MUNKYZ
>>
>>385486350
>he acts exactly like a shill but i swear he totally isn't!
When a game happens to be actually good he doesn't flood it with excuses and "it's not that bad" videos. He knows MvCI is garbage but keeps shilling it.
>>
>>385502780
Go away pokkenfag, no matter how slyly you try to stand that shitty spectacle fighter up as a respectable competitive game on here it isn't happening.
>>
>>385481174
>the mechanics are amazing
>the mechanics, they are amazing
>it's really fun, the mechanics that is
Holy fuck how can someone make a video so bad?
>>
>>385504880
I've literally recognized this nigga shilling pokken on YouTube comment threads for other fighting games as well. Shit's really getting pathetic
>>
>>385507214

>your game isn't on PS4 therefore it is shit

fixed
>>
>>385507306

>says the functions meme is bullshit pr spin like everyone knows
>goes to gush about fucking mechanics like they are better than previous games in the franchise and admits he will still get it because MUH MAINS

Good to know Capcom is still cutting the FGC those fucking checks.
>>
>>385507306
If you want to stay popular on youtube you need to put out content even if you have nothing to say and if you want good money out of it you need to aim for that ten minute mark.
Unless you do something to piss off your fanbase you can get away with trite videos that keep you at the top of the subscription box.
>>
>>385507649
The problem is that it's not even hard to make a 10 min video about what he's talking, the mechanics are good? Alright which mechanics? How? Why? What during the time he had with the game he saw that changed that?

Repeating IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD.
>>
>>385507649
Yeah I noticed that, I started a youtube channel like half a year ago and I haven't uploaded in months cause I simply have nothing worth saying to say and everything things I just outright quit the channel.

It's a shame youtube set it's system to encourage bad behavior in people
>>
>>385504093

>comics

don't lump DC with Marvel you mongloid. Mahval is the one that went full MUH PROGRESSIVEISM. DC is still okay with characters like Starfire looking and acting like a complete slut. SJWvel would have made her gone celebate, put on a shirt, and hold out for true love(but only from a girl and not in the sexy way) or some asspull shit.
>>
>>385507805
Doesn't Wonder Woman talk about "mansplaining" ?
>>
>>385507741
Well yeah, the biggest thing about channels and social media in general is that you need a way to get people's attention because the platform itself is brutally working against you.

Generally speaking, most people end up doing clickbait cancer, talk about a topic before anyone else does it or get highlighted by a more famous person.

If you create a channel about opinions, it's not even that bad, animators, musicians and other creators whose work take time between the uploads were the ones shafted hard.
>>
>>385507581

Max is no better than fucking Jared. Longtime fans have a fucking problem with being critical of franchises they love. Can you name ONE youtuber that is a monster hunter faggot that is even being an ounce critical of MHW? Most of the bigger ones are in full out shill mode and see any dissenters as console warriors that have no real opinion.
>>
YOOOO LETS FUCKING GO
>>
>>385507740
If the mechanics were actually good he'd have tons of stuff to say about it.
They aren't.
>>
>>385481223
>>385483706
>>385491474
>>385498013
The longer the video, the more it's favored by youtube's search alogorithm and them more likely it is to show up in the right hand column. THAT is why EVERY FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEO NOW is like 10-20 minutes. Even fucking leafy started making 20 minute videos. It's why youtubers all sound so repetitive now. They're people why have 7 minutes worth of things to say, being forced to stretch that out longer than it was meant to be, strictly so that google can give an advantage to their corporate advertising partners.
>>
>>385507893

Wondie is the go to MUH INDEPENDENT WOMYN character of DC. Again characters like Power Girl, Starfire, Harley, etc aren't being cut down for being "problematic" or anything so at least they still have their heads on straight at DC.
>>
>>385508098
That's one very possible interpretation of it.
>>
>>385508098
>he'd have tons of stuff to say about it.
Max isn't some in depth analysis channel. He has loads of KI videos where he just goes DUDE SO COOL and he legitimately likes that game.
>>
if this does end up not really being that good i really hope people start seriously calling capcom out on their bullshit because everyone knows this was only made to get the money that street fighter was supposed to already have made by now
>>
>>385503704
he's in his 30s

he was born in the 80s and his friend once mentioned being 5 in 1989, so max is presumably around the same age
>>
>>385508260

>FGCapcom
>calling out their sponsor overlords
>playing nonCapshit fighters

PICK FUCKING NONE
>>
>>385481174
i hope people stop supporting capcom
they are a shit company and they are trying to kill all of your favorite series
if you bought sfv or if you are buying mvci, you are garbage
>>
>>385508367
somebody needs to say something sfxt was forgotten in a year for more or less the same shit capcom is doing now so why do sf5 and possibly marvel get to side step this shit
>>
>>385481174
He also loves the FF7 remake. He seems to be unable to detect a shit game before it's released.
>>
>>385508458
>why do sf5 and possibly marvel get to side step this shit

SFxT was a collab effort so shit can be scapegoated as the the 2 series just not medling to well together.

SF5 and Marvel are made solely by capcom so can scapegoat that shit without insulting their corporate overlords in some way since anything and everything wrong with it is rests solely on them.
>>
Can't wait for this game to come out and be great while DBZF he's forgotten in a month.
>>
>>385508727

>1 Zenny has been deposited into your account
>>
>>385508458
>for more or less the same shit capcom is doing now
No not really

>On disk-dlc
nope
>gems
nope
>Just having DLC in general
not really an issue. FGC is use to paying for more content, if anything being able to get the characters for free is a step in the right direction.
>slow matches with constant timeouts
nope, I guess you could try and change this to boring matches but SFV constantly gets high views for tournaments while sfxt bombed in that regard

SFVs issues are different, much of which is related to bad PR and presentation that if they hadn't fucked up so badly no one would shit on the game half as much. If that wasn't so bad people would to some degree look past the shit gameplay, same as people only started really shitting on MvCi when the E3 trailer showed how bd it looked.

>>385508681
>without insulting their corporate overlords
Yes, cause no one ever shits on Capcom these days. Even pros will regularly do it, Bonchan called them retarded in that bornfree interview
>>
File: dbfz.png (1MB, 1119x1130px) Image search: [Google]
dbfz.png
1MB, 1119x1130px
This idiot was defending the shitty move list in DBFZ. People were complaining about how homogeneous the moves were across all characters and he was defending it saying that wasn't simplified, but accessible. Then went on to say those criticizing it didn't know anything about fighting games. I guess it shouldn't be too surprising from a fucking shoto player.
>>
>>385508879

>called them retarded

namecalling doesn't mean shit. they are still Capcom Pro he'll shill them FOR FREE when he has to.
>>
>>385508641
FF7 is his favorite game

I think he's just hyped that it's getting remade
>>
>>385508641
I see you too are a master in the art of "10 seconds of early alpha gameplay is enough for my discerning eye to judge a games worth" :^)
>>
>>385507214
>characters's normal hits all have varying frame data and move properties even given the same input, not every character shares the same inputs for normals or for specials
>High Low system, and a more complex one then almost any other fighting game at that due to having 6, not 3-4 heights, and defensive heights for attacks to go under/over each other rather then just offensively in terms of what height you have to block it at
>Multiple attack buttons/light medium heavies
>Crossups
>Attack block grab trifecta (additionally has focus attacks and FADC)
>Cancels
>Resets
>Basic fundamentals with footsies, mixups, setups, making reads, Oki/wakeup game, neutral vs advantage/disadvantage

It's got almost nothing in common with shit licensed fighting games and has everything in common with competitive fighting games

>>385507413
I don't even have a youtube account you nigger

>>385504880
>That's like saying you can aim so it is a good fps

No it's fucking not, that'd be like if I were saying you fight people so it'a a fighting game, which would be the retarded smashfag arguement. Pokken has the specific mechanics that make SF and other titles competitive. If you don't think it's competitive due to balance reasons or whatever, explain what those are.

But you won't and can't because you haven't even given the game a chance.
>>
File: capcomfighting.png (335KB, 584x566px) Image search: [Google]
capcomfighting.png
335KB, 584x566px
>>385508367
Hell, they don't even play other Capcom fighters that aren't SF or Marvel.
>>
>>385507893
wasn't that for one online comic they had?
either way they don't let that stuff really take over the majority of comics
DC has it's SJW problems, but it's less prevalent

i guess it's also easier to forget when they do since they reboot like every 5 years
>>
>>385509453
>>385509359
its a button mashing action game that plays nothing like the original. Any true FF7 fan would be horrified by what we've seen so far
>>
File: 1496289346398.jpg (32KB, 244x295px) Image search: [Google]
1496289346398.jpg
32KB, 244x295px
>>385509084
holy fuq
>>
>>385481920
>how dare someone like what I don't like

wew ladddddie
>>
>>385509727
Nice job replying to the wrong guy

>Pokken has the specific mechanics that make SF and other titles competitive
So does Dong Dong Never Dies, super fighter and every other fighting game ever made. Yes it is like saying you can aim and shoot so it is a competitive fps, just saying it works in a similar way says fuck all about how good it is. The same concepts can be poorly implemented.

>But you won't and can't because you haven't even given the game a chance.
Hey that guy was right, you do say this every thread despite many pros actually giving it a shot.
>>
>>385509905
You don't seem like a true fan to me
>>
>>385502780
The FGC can be pretty cancerous but I think the main reason why new fighting games have difficulty gaining a foothold is because fighting games almost unlike any other game take a large amount of investment.

If you play NRS games then the latest NRS game won't take you very long to learn. Same with SF or BB and GG. Not to mention there's the character familiarity. A whole new game with whole new characters and often new mechanics seem daunting, so it's easier to just say it's shit and not bother.
>>
File: 1481602076285.jpg (227KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
1481602076285.jpg
227KB, 800x554px
>>385507306
it's low expectations
everything else about the game is shit, so the good gameplay looks amazing by comparison

Most modern fighting games have "amazing mechanics".
end of the day for most when it comes to choosing a fighter it's about personal tastes, how balanced it is, or how many people are playing. Usually, it comes down to the latter

saying MvCI has "amazing mechanics" is trying to fool yourself to liking the game because you were such a fan of the past entries.
I'll stick to MvC3 if I'm looking for a MvC game thank you very much
They basically are the same game except MvCI has less "functions"
>>
>>385485660
>>385498287
>>385499382
>>385500417
Jedah actually looks fucking sick, gameplay and graphically.
Without watching the video, I'm assuming the Jedah reveal was what turned him back on to the game. If they touch the other models/animations up to Jedah's level of quality the game might be amazing
>>
>>385508367
Capcom fighting games aren't the biggest because Capcom sponsors them, it's because the other companies that made fighting games went through a lot of shit.
SNK and the Mortal Kombat guys have been brought back from the dead how many times?
not to mention SNK fighters are more popular in Latin America for various reasons
Killer Instinct was gone for ages before getting a new game
and ArcSys fighting games weren't around in the 90s
>>
>>385509084
I'm fine with simplified inputs if it's only a few characters. There should be Eds and Inos in a roster.
>>
>>385502780
>super traditionalfags will only bother with SF
This isn't true in the slightest, most players will have at least two games. Even Xian has been trying out Injustice. People play what they want

The problem is casuals won't invest time.

>>385510186
This would makes sense, but Sonic Fox the best NRS player also plays Skullgirls, DoA, SF and everything
>>
Bandwagon kiddies getting BTFO
>>
>>385509834
>Rival Schools
>Tech Romancer
>Star Gladiator
aside from Tekken, 3D fighteres became a dying genre. I blame Virtua Fighter 5, Tekken 6, and Soulcalibur V being piece of shit games killing the genre
Tekken 7 is good but I'm not sure how well it's selling. I do hope Akira EX does well
>Red Earth
>Cyberbot
come on dude no one remembers these games
>Power Stone
I'd want a new one too, but I'm scared that modern capcom would fuck up royally with this game
>>
>>385501606
>Not posting the 50plus Minutes of Gameplay footage that wasn't on Max's channel
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAg-CfmPAk
>>
>>385509834
The only game/series in that image which is any good is Darkstalkers. The rest just have a few good designs and ideas. Maybe instead of crying like a bitch now you should've actually supported these games you pretend to love. Or hell you can support them now and actually get a community going for them, you won't though.

>>385510956
Tekken 7 has done very well

>Virtua Fighter 5, Tekken 6, and Soulcalibur V being piece of shit games killing the genre
They weren't and didn't. In fact T6 and SCV both sold pretty well. Most 3D fighter were just shovelware and the devs moved on. That's why the genre "died"
>>
File: 47bb2b610bdf727d8ec5be8e2271b065.png (996KB, 903x1920px) Image search: [Google]
47bb2b610bdf727d8ec5be8e2271b065.png
996KB, 903x1920px
>>385511041
It is bad dev footage played on the easy mode
>>
>>385511278
we'll eventually get a new SC but Bamco probably wants to focus on other games
>>
>>385511278
Man, vsav is so fun. Idk what capcom was thinking with vsav2. That shit was a fucking mess...
>>
>>385481174
>SUP DOODS xXFAGGOT1995Xx HERE
>>
>>385483180
He hates the guilty like actually hates it and only pretends to like it

Who the fuck listens to max anyway
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.