[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>support ncr >get hunt down because nazi >support legion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: Arcade_Gannon.jpg (472KB, 982x702px) Image search: [Google]
Arcade_Gannon.jpg
472KB, 982x702px
>support ncr
>get hunt down because nazi
>support legion
>cato'd
Is there any way to please this queer ?
>>
>>385476871
Support NCR and tell him to stay at Mormon Fort instead of fighting at Hoover Dam.

Or just conquer the Mojave for yourself with Yes-Man. He's quite content with that.
>>
>gay
>actual serious scientist

pick one
>>
>>385477214
>alternative medicine
>actual serious science
>>
>>385476871
Sell him into slavery to the Legion. He's a bugchasing bottom bitch so he'll love it.
The Followers of the Apocalypse are easily the most useless faction, only slightly better than being a raider. At least raiders cull the wasteland of other degenerates while being edgy junkie faggots.
FotA waste extremely valuable medical resources to patch up junkies who inevitably wind up right back in their care while they're detoxing and can't get a fix. Old Mormon Fort is a revolving door. They also waste the time of their best and brightest with frivolous missions like learning the language of every literal who tribe in the wasteland, which is exactly why Caesar's Legion exists in the first place. They want to "help" the wasteland but can't come up with any meaningful long-term strategies or fixes, while denying those that submit theirs. A counter thesis to the profligate FotAfags.
It doesn't help that Arcade is an insufferable, whiny faggot.
>>
>>385476871
>Arcade (((Israel))) Gannon
>>
Do House ending and he goes to the boneyard and works as a family doctor
>>
Sold him to Caesar because he was talking shit about my nigger E-DE when I first recruited him

Oh, you REALLY don't want to support the Legion, huh """"Israel"""? Gonna keep on whining about it? Well guess where you will be spending the rest of your life now, cunt
>>
>>385476871
>Arcade is unpleasable and has his head stuck up his ass, just like real gays
Really makes me think.
>>
>finish lonesome road
>mojave E-DE doesn't say <sneaky beeping>
Why is this allowed ?
>>
>>385478376
I imagine the insufferable pansy faggot has his head stuck up a lot of asses, namely any male in the area.
I fucking hate New Vegas, why does it have so many fags in it? I can't walk 2 seconds without finding another
>>
>>385476871
Arcade supported independent vagas...
>>
>not forcing him to be Caesar's personal physician
>>
>>385479221
So you end up supporting the Legion.
>>
>>385479221
Because while it may be post apocalyptic vegas, it's still vegas.
>>
>>385479306
It wasn't pointed out in the quest description so people like OP had some issues figuring it out. It really isn't fair when games expect you to pay attention.
>>
>>385476871
Independent and telling him to not come in with the Enclave is the best way to keep him from getting fucked over.

Actually yeah telling him to stay behind is the best way to keep him from getting fucked.
>>
>>385479439
I accidentaly did the Yes man ending and it seems pretty shit for everybody but junkies,
>>
File: Yes_Man.jpg (240KB, 830x596px) Image search: [Google]
Yes_Man.jpg
240KB, 830x596px
>>385479306
"independent vegas"
oh yes! Great choice! You are totally "independent!" Goyi....I mean Master! Now let me...uh... go into House's database and let you "rule"
>>
>>385479439
>games only redeeming factor is the good writing
>Whah why make us read
Maybe fallout 4 is more your speed kid.
>>
>>385479439
quest descriptions? The fuck? All you had to do is talk to him and he'll straight up tell you that he's a major faggit and supports independent Vegas
>>
>>385479574
>>385479628
How more obvious does sarcasm need to be, you double-niggers?

>>385479543
The devs did point out though that this is misinterpreted by players. Yes Man is going to "upgrade" himself to follow orders only from you, to avoid another Benny scenario.
>>
>>385479439
U wot m8
Him and all the Followers beat you over the head with the fact they want "independence" aka Anarchy aka Old Mormon Fort becoming a junkie den.
>>
>>385479693
>The devs did point out though that this is misinterpreted by players. Yes Man is going to "upgrade" himself to follow orders only from you, to avoid another Benny scenario.

Source?
>>
>>385479693
tbqh, I've seen a lot of retarded shit and you were not above those redflags
>>
File: 1489755504244.png (80KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
1489755504244.png
80KB, 230x219px
>it's a /pol/ thread
>>
>>385479791
The wiki used to have a link to Sawyers formspring post but formspring is gone and the archive can't read websites with robots.txt. I'm sure you can still find it somewhere.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 284x177px
How's House the good ending again? He ends up killing the Kings if you don't convince the kings to incite a full on war against the NCR.
>>
>>385480081
Robert "no breaks on the capitalism ride" House will use trickle-down economics to bring Vegas back to its glory
>>
File: 9a01eed1cd3aae86e9b30c286e1d5dc3.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9a01eed1cd3aae86e9b30c286e1d5dc3.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
>>385476871
sell the gay jew to Caesar, or let the cannibals eat him after getting his quest.
He's got a pretty insufferable personality. Smug piece of shit.
>>
quality thread
>>
File: 1467563518373.jpg (76KB, 740x531px) Image search: [Google]
1467563518373.jpg
76KB, 740x531px
Can someone explain to me the positive aspects of Caesar's legion and why it's better than siding with House?
>>
>>385476871
can i sell this fuck to the legion without actually doing quests for the legion or becoming affiliated with the legion?
im playing through independent
>>
>>385481235
House only care about the 1%.The legion want to kill all the "tribes" and bring civilization to the world again.
>>
>>385481235
House only really cares about Vegas and couldn't give a rat's ass about the rest of the world. It's his own little snow globe, preserved and cut off from everything around it. The Legion, even if I never side with them, purge any and all hostile raiders and unsavory wasteland types and keep the roads and settlements within their expansive territory safe. Their biggest problem is their longevity if Caesar were to kick it.

Sure House has an army of securitrons but he can control them only up to a certain distance, so even if he tries to make the greater wasteland a better place it wouldn't really affect the immediate area around Vegas itself, which isn't that large to begin with. The rest of the Mojave and beyond would still be fucked.
>>
>>385481235
basically like siding with mongol warlords to get access to the silk road way back when, they protect you and your shit when you go and trade, and in return you give them some earnings and obey their rules
>>
>>385480319
that's not how capitalism works...
>>
Arcades NCR ending was the final thing that made me go "yeah NCR is one of the shit endings"
like seriously, hunting him down because his parents were in the enclave thats like hunting down and imprisoning someone because their uncle was Hitler
>>
>>385482056
>...
Go back to wherever you came from.
>>
So I've never played Fallout 2. Or Fallout 1, for that matter. All I've done of the latter is watch a 10-hour playthrough of it on Cubex55 and read a Somethingawful Screenshot LP, as well as watch Hbomberguy's video on Fallout 3. Should I need to play 1 and/or to get better context into NV?
>>
>>385482425
It's not really because of his parents, they just saw him running around in a full suit of Advanced PA, which would probably be the equivalent of someone running around in an SS uniform. That and his affiliation with the remnants probably didn't help his case. Still fucked up, but I don't think it's as unreasonable as you put it.
>>
>>385482691
Nah, they've aged like milk.
>>
>>385482691
no
>>
>>385482691
Wouldn't hurt but if you don't you should be fine. You'll miss out on a couple references here and there but nothing too important to the overall narrative.
>>
>>385480068
>after-the-fact dev blog post

You lose, faggot. Saying that blogposts and DLC are canon is objectively wrong and punishable by death on several imageboards.
>>
>>385482912
I see summer is still in full swing
>>
>>385483290
>what the devs say isn't canon because I say so
wew
>>
>>385483071
Kay.

So were the Rangers a faction in Fallout 2? Because NV tends to imply that the NCR annexed the Rangers as an independent faction.
>>
>>385483343
Don't worry, school is starting soon in America. We won't have to deal with these newniggers for a few months.
>>
>Sell Ganon to Caesar
>Caesar actually views him as an intellectual equal and they have deep conversations
I would have paid good money to see them talk inside the tent
>>
>>385483518
The Desert Rangers and the NCR Rangers were two separate groups that combined to fight the Legion, but yeah, one of the Companions in FO1 was a Desert Ranger and you could join the NCR Rangers in FO2 should you so choose.
>>
>>385483774
Dude, read his ending again.
>>
>>385476871
Is it safe to assume that Arcade gets his ass pounded every night if you sell him to the Legion, especially considering they were based on Rome?
>>
>>385483959
They only fuck the young ones, Arcade is a thirty something cake.
>>
>>385483959
He was Caesar's personal physician. I doubt he'd let that happen.
>>
I love NV but it feels so unfinished and buggy at times. Some factions have way more quests then others. Being NCR has like no consequences, I should've been shot on site in Red Rock and Nelson. I entered Nelson with the intent of driving out the legion but they weren't even hostile and now it's just a town with passive NCR on one end and passive legion on the other.
>>
>>385484008
Males become wizards when they hit their 30s, not cakes. A woman becomes a cake when she's past the age of 25.
>>
>Can kill everybody on Fortification Hill
>Except the two kids

Fuck this gay earth. Just give me karma loss for doing it, for fuck's sake. Don't make them arbitrarily invincible.
>>
>>385484495
Would it be rated AO if you can kill kids?
>>
>>385484495
I never understood this. You can't kill them yourself, but you can unleash the securitrons during the battle for the dam and they level the entire encampment, kids and all and that's somehow not a problem. It's the same thing in 3 and 4 with Megaton, the Institute, and the Prydwen, all of which have kids running around and all of which can be completely annihilated with no survivors.
>>
>>385484597
Literally the fastest way you could possibly kill a kid is if you go sprinting straight towards 188 the instant you get your stats. That's at least an hour and a half of walking, and you'd need to be deliberately knowing about it and wanting to do it.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.