[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most comfy controller ive ever held I dont get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

This is the most comfy controller ive ever held
I dont get the complaints
>>
>>385474608
i agree the controller feels great in the hand but the battery life is trash
>>
>>385474694
It really is
>>
>>385474694

You can reduce that thing glow
Also battery charge isnt a problem since the charging cable is long enough
>>
>>385474938
Reducing the light does jack shit to improve battery life.
>>
>>385474608
if only the battery life wasn't so shit. Luckily the usb cord is long enough for me.
>>
good maybe
feel great maybe
but definitely not the most comfy

Xbox1's probably feel more comfy to hold
>>
Really? Because I think it's hot garbage. It actually makes my hands hurt after about an hour. Xbox One and Switch Pro are God tier.
>>
>>385476145
>Luckily the usb cord is long enough for me.

Not me, and I'm barely 6 feet away.
>>
>not ergonomic
>useless gimmick in the middle
>battery life of a handheld system

I have really nothing but complaints about this controller.
>>
>>385474608

It's not bad but it's def shit quality.

Inb4 countless faggots say theirs is fine. It's very common complaint
>>
>>385474608
The gen1 version is bluetooth only. Given that I hold the controller in my lap, am I going to get nut cancer?
>>
>>385474938
i can charge it with my phone's charger.
i also have a electricity socket next to my bed so cable lengths aren't a problem for me.
>>
>>385476630
gen1 analogs rubbed off, I bought the 2 year warranty with my console from sony, glad I did, used it for both controllers and system wouldn't charge or connect to controllers. I bought it a month after release though, so now everything is fine, I love my ps4 and have 2 urban camo controllers I've gotten on sale for 30 and 40 bucks, and a black stock one.

lesson is, expect kinks to have to be worked out on console releases, the revision is worth waiting if you don't need the system right away, but I wanted a ps4 badly.
>>
>>385474608
you have to use a 3rd party program to get 99% of modern games to work with it on PC, even then you're just tricking windows into recognizing it as an xbox 360 controller

the xbone controller just werks
>>
Everybody knows that xbox control is the most comfy out of all.
>>
>>385474608
That's because you're accustomed to gripping a dildo in each hand. For heterosexuals, Dualshits are always the worst controller of every gen they appear in.
>>
>>385476518

>not ergonomic

are your hands deformed?
>>
>>385474608
>Useless touch pad takes up half the controller
>Mushy D-pad feels far inferior to clicky Xbone D-pad
>Symmetrical sticks
Its shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.