[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decide to watch some games on Twitch for a bit >Actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (851KB, 981x615px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
851KB, 981x615px
>Decide to watch some games on Twitch for a bit
>Actual game channels have been replaced with talk shows, anime, Spongebob, and cooking

What the hell happened?
>>
>>385461546
That's battle for bikini bottom though
>>
>>385461883
No wait that's wrong too, it's not spongebob at all. It's some FNaF looking game.
>>
they're just finally becoming justintv again.
>>
>decide to watch some games on twitch
>what the hell happened

You never grew up
>>
>no option to block games/categories from showing up
>>
>>385461546
every game in that picture is trash anyway
>>
>>385462010
People always use Sponge Bob and Barbie for games that aren't listed on twitch.
>>
>>385462616

adblock
>>
Scroll down, plenty of actual games at the 20-0 viewer mark
>>
>>385462394
This desu
>>
>>385461546
Are you seriously complaining about the decline of twitch? Who fucking cares?
>>
File: 1492275088034.png (122KB, 893x765px) Image search: [Google]
1492275088034.png
122KB, 893x765px
>>385461546
>Anime
Fuck Crunchyroll, fuck Daiz, and fuck normalfags.
>>
Same thing that happened to /v/ around 2010. Drama and other interpersonal topics(fandoms, waifu faggotry, ecelebs etc.) have become more interesting. When you've had vidya as your main hobby for 15+ years you tend to get bored of it because there is not much you haven't seen before but people are always interesting. But i'm telling you anything you don't know already.
>>
I guess we'll just have to go and use Mixer
>>
>>385464413
Videogames that aren't mainstream shit are still super fun. The problem is that popular games are all complete fucking garbage and the industry is catering to either normalfags or low IQ fucktards who think they are alternative but are just normalfags in a different guise
>>
>>385461546
its because they instead of continuing to support justin tv they destroyed it and slowly added more and more of its content to twitch
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.