[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yet another LoL style game where the game devs try and decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: PUGB.jpg (611KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
PUGB.jpg
611KB, 2560x1440px
>yet another LoL style game where the game devs try and decide how the players play the game
>will instantly and permanently ban you for a single teamkill or for alleged stream sniping
>in a fucking early access game

When is the backlash against totalitarian faggot gave developers going to come?
>>
When you actually develop a backbone and some taste. But then you wouldn't fall for meme of the month shit to begin with, so get used to it.
>>
Why not just turn off teamkill entirely?
>>
>>385458056
>getting banned in a beta, for anything
Shouldn't the point of play a in-developing game be to test everything, including bugs, exploits and cheats? It's a fucking beta.
>>
>>385458056
>waaahhhh why can't I be a griefing and cheating faggot in this online game and ruin other people's fun
Kill yourself.
>>
File: df588da0bcb8f70.jpg (22KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
df588da0bcb8f70.jpg
22KB, 260x194px
>>385458169
>Why not just turn off teamkill entirely?
>>
>>385458056
>yet another LoL style game where the game devs try and decide how the players play the game
complete horse shit, are you insane?
>will instantly and permanently ban you for a single teamkill or for alleged stream sniping
not true i tk every game
>>
>>385458187
This, OP is a shitbird.
>>
>>385458616
>>385458169
because that's fucking pathetic
>>
File: 1441234276274.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1441234276274.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>385458056
>supporting this garbage in the first place
>>
>>385458056
this game couldn't be any more different from LOL or any other ASSFAGGOTS, it has nothing in common beside being a video game
>>
>>385458187
On the grieving part it's just a social engineering thing. They look at how players are behaving during the alpha test and try to change some game mechanics to avoid that altogether, like just turning off teamkill. It avoids the grief, and avoids idiots getting banned by teamkilling and generating all the drama. Simple.

On the cheating part, I'd actually encourage all the assholes out there to try to exploit and cheat in my game during the testing/developing phase, so when the game is release it has a better tech to prevent cheaters.

This is for the best of everyone, players and devs, but hey, to get pass all the fanboy and shills and drone mentality is really hard. No wonder gaming culture is literally AIDS.
>>
File: irlzJX1.png (618KB, 837x436px) Image search: [Google]
irlzJX1.png
618KB, 837x436px
>>385458056
>instant permaban
And with that simple statement, I could see this was bait.
>>
>>385458616
it can also happen involuntarily. that's not bannable and actually adds depth to the gameplay.
>>
>>385458056
One time random queuing for 4's I got put in with two mexicans who would speak to each other in spanish nonstop and a fourth mute dude

We landed in the firing range and fought off another squad - then as it was time to make our way out of there we gathered around a car and I got a bad feeling about the way the two mexicans were looking at me. I don't speak spanish but it seemed like the 8x scope I had on my Kar was a subject of brief discussion. Then before I could react to my ill premonition they teamcap me and finish me off, laughing.

If I could permaban them, I would.
>>
Are we still talking about the guy who tweeted the developer with video evidence that he was griefing, a link to his steam account, and said "just try and ban me" then cried when he got banned?

Literally asked to be banned.
>>
>caring about what happens in a normalfag containment game
Its not like you guys bought it right?
>>
>>385458898
It's a solution when people like you are going to troll games because you're bad at them. Premade teams should be exempt.
>>
>>385459423
Kill all spic trash

Even worse than niggers since they don't even belong here
>>
>>385461764
>being racist
>>
>>385458056
>>yet another LoL style game where the game devs try and decide how the players play the game

You mean like how game design has always worked?
>>
I've been interested in this Public Goyim game.

Is it really as bad as people say it is? The gametype seems like it could be fun, and I've always loved huge FPS arenas. Damn shame about MAG on PS3.
>>
>>385458056
This is bait, I kill my friends all the time.
The dev does seem like a whiny baby though.
>>
>>385459423
>I don't speak spanish
That's why learning languages is important.
>>
>>385463861
Languages that matter, you mean.
>>
>>385458730
This. The only reason that steamer faggot got banned is because of the example he set for a million little squeakers that will follow his lead. He deserved the ban. Tk' s happen, he did it because he tries to be an edgy retard and he got banned for it, which he deserved.

Pubg is a great game that the dev actually gives a shit about and continues improving. unlike most others that make a couple million then just give up ie h1z1 and dayz.
>>
>>385463861
>Learning Spanish
Call me when Spanish becomes important outside of border towns. There's a reason English is a global language and Spanish isn't.
>>
>>385458056
Its nothing like League, its not even a similar genre. You're just retarded.

No you don't, one guy was temporary banned. It was originally a joke that got out of hand, calm your tits.

>in a fucking early access game
Well done, anon. You got one thing right. Now pls kys
>>
>>385459340
>involuntarily
Still makes you a TK.
>>
>>385464650
>Its nothing like League, its not even a similar genre. You're just retarded.
Can't you read? Fucking faggot.
>>
>>385458056
>complaining about griefing bans when there are people on all servers lagging so hard they're almost impossible to hit

Son, i am disapoint
>>
>>385464845
Get better internet faggot.
>>
>>385463616
It's great. It's obviously not for everyone, but if you like the premise, and don't dislike military shooters, there's a good chance you'll like it.
>>
>>385464650
>another LoL style game
Yes

If you mean that it has rules, just like every other online competitive game in exist, you're still retarded.
>>
>>385464819
>>385464995
This
>>
>Let me just stream my location and hope nobody figures out where I could be

It's your own damn fault, you autistic mongoloids. Streaming needs to die.
>>
>>385463616
It's fun but feels unfinished because it literally is (early access)
>>
>>385464921
I'm not the one lagging you hopeless fool, i unironically have one of the best ISP in the world. People are queing on servers as far away as possible because the lag gives a huge advantage because the developer is incompetent.
>>
>>385458056
Go back to /pol/ retard.

We don't want you here.

>>385458187

This.
>>
>>385464327
>he deserved the ban because the victim was a streamer
You don't belong here.
>>
>>385463616
It's a good framework for a game. It needs more maps, more guns, more options, but the core gameplay is fun.

Its not your typical shooter though in that action comes in peaks and troughs. Lots of waiting and anticipation at times
>>
Why is stream sniping against the rules? I don't get it.

From my understanding, all it is is just going after streamers in-game.
>>
>>385465204
There's even a delay function in streaming exactly for this purpose.

>>385465257
You don't speak for anyone, Redditard.
>>
>lol style game
But you can't tk in lol
>boo hoo a game has rules not like at good old days amirite/v/
Fuck off faggots no ITK was the only rule on old fps servers
>>
>>385458181
They gotta test the banning system too, anon.
>>
>>385458056
Games that are fun-inclined and games that have server browser systems should becorrelated. Matchmaking is a horrible system for games like this.
>>
>>385465503
A comeback worthy of the Redditard's intellect.
>>
>>385465604
Good job finding yourself
>>
>>385465313
>he deserved the ban because the victim was a streamer
This is 100% correct. All streamers need to be banned from all games.

You don't belong here.
>>
File: 1396867061845.gif (64KB, 360x357px) Image search: [Google]
1396867061845.gif
64KB, 360x357px
>>385465313
>>385465674
>>
>>385458616
is it intentional that you posted a picture of god, who could turn of death and stuff like that so we can't murder each other and have no suffering, but has it just because?
>>
>>385465247
Simply untrue.
>>
>>385465674
The victim of the TK m8
>>
>>385458616
So you can stand a chance in a 1v2 situation in a narrow hallway.
>>
File: simpsons_monkey_paw.jpg (43KB, 502x380px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons_monkey_paw.jpg
43KB, 502x380px
>Watch a gameplay video on youtube
>"Well, this looks like shit, but I can understand that is a F2P flavor of the month deal. Meh, whatever, I'm gonna give it a shot for one/two matches"
>Have to pay 30-40 dollarios for this shit in beta stage
What the fuck?
>>
>>385458056
Remember, after (if) a game leaves early access, you can refund it regardless of play time before full release.
It could be a gigantic shitshow
>>
>>385465674
I'm pretty sure you misread that
>>
>>385466049
I'm suffering and I've never been murdered.
God is a Creator, it's the stupidity of men who apply omnipotence and omniscience to it.
>>
>>385466276
ARMAutism at work.
>>
>>385458730
>teamkilling the random on your squad that just shot two of your squad members in the back gets you a ban
>"stream sniping" with zero proof gets you a ban, even though streamers are actively telling people where they are at all times
>they arent trying to decide how people play the game
You're a fool.
>>
>PUBG
>This kills the story game fag
Based
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.