[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is the point of twitch IRL? just sitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: twitchirl.png (753KB, 997x658px) Image search: [Google]
twitchirl.png
753KB, 997x658px
What exactly is the point of twitch IRL?

just sitting there talking to chat?
>>
why do people donate to these streams?
>>
It's the same as watching any other female streamer without the distraction of her pretending to play video games.
>>
>>385454052
HOOKNOSE

HOOKNOSE

HOOKNOSE

HOOKNOSE

>
/x
>>
It's talk radio, but with a video feed. Not really weird at all.
>>
>>385454052
>Donating $30 to this animal
I wish I was a girl
>>
this fat bitch is disgusting but i cant look away
>>
its something that horny stupid people can throw their money away at
>>
Are there people so obsessed with big tiddies that they actually watch and even donate to that hideous monstrosity? Looks like a damn man.
>>
>That silky Mediterranian skin
How well do you think my semen would show up on her skin if I ate nothing but bananas, oysters and drank a gallon of water daily for three weeks?
>>
>>385454321
Looks like a ghost from halo
>>
>>385454052
Her face is so bad. Thats with makeup too.

>>385454192
Wish I had an answer for you.
>>
>>385454052
Nice fat tits
Wouldn't pay anything to her though
Just look at those babies all day is free
>>
didnt twitch crack down on the low cut shirts?

why is it a thing again
>>
>arm hair
>>
>>385454052
Her nose looks like a penis with sagging balls
>>
>>385454546
kek
>>
>>385454321
Looks like she has stubby toes and fingers too. Trailer trash
>>
File: 1496934658519.webm (3MB, 720x924px) Image search: [Google]
1496934658519.webm
3MB, 720x924px
>>385454493
Yes
>>
>>385454780
>tfw she finally set the free
>video was 240p potato quality
>>
File: free shrugs.png (159KB, 549x437px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
159KB, 549x437px
>>385454052
Interacting with other gamers and watching stuff you play. I mean it's kind of a normie answer but it's the truth. I know most people here watch twitch for something whether its GDQ, Mario maker streamers, or other random shit like FGC tournaments. Doesn't always have to be twitch whores.
>>
>be obese
>$40 webcam
>$40 mic
>$10 shirts from walmart
>stream and aim webcam down
>sit there and wobble around
>rake in hundreds a day
>>
>>385454396
>it's talk radio
Except it's not at all. There are no formats, it's all random, RARELY are there actual topic segments, etc. IRL and most of Twitch (aside from eSports and shit of that nature) is where beta males go and pay people to pretend to be their friend for a few hours. People can twist and move the goalposts all they want, but at it's core, no matter what you say or want to believe, that is what Twitch is and a huge part why it is a massive success.
>>
>>385454780
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>385454962
>be closet homo
>only get turned on by ass
>look at twitch.tv streams of girls with mondo tits
>feel nothing for months on end
>>
File: 1469729839909.jpg (155KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1469729839909.jpg
155KB, 2048x1365px
Are there any streamers who:
a) have big honkin titties
b)don't have a completely fucked up face
c)aren't insufferable cunts and are actually decent to watch
d)don't play shit games
Because unless there's a streamer that meets all of these criteria, I can never watch Twitch
>>
>>385455276
this image makes me thirsty
>>
>>385454052
I watch it to watch a girl do squats because I have a clothed fetish.
>>
>wear low cut shirts
>tits almost hanging out
WHY DEES NIGGAS SO THIRSTY MAKING THIRSTY AS COMENTS IN MY TWITCH
>>
>>385454192
You ever been on chaturbate? People donate like crazy as long as it let them believe, that the person on the screen is only doing it for them alone. Pathetic, yes, but at least those guys got a good wank for their money.
Twitch somehow managed to establish that business model in a socially acceptable way. The viewers still want to feel like the twitcher only talks to them, but feel less ashamed for donating as they would be for some camwhore (not that there's a lot of difference between them)
>>
>>385455276

pick two at best, or one for all other times. Credit to them I guess, plenty of thirsty people in the world who have too much money.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.