[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: games where you spend more time in the creator than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: header[1].jpg (23KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
23KB, 460x215px
ITT: games where you spend more time in the creator than you do playing the game
>>
>>385451564
The Sims series
>>
File: Champions_Online_Cover.jpg (1018KB, 1280x1766px) Image search: [Google]
Champions_Online_Cover.jpg
1018KB, 1280x1766px
I had more fun thinking about playing characters than actually playing them
>>
>>385451564
>conquer half the universe
>give back everything but three planets
>wait 10 years
>repeat
idk man. I had to spend a lot of time playing it to win.
>>
File: escapefromtarkov.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
escapefromtarkov.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>385451564
>when you spend forever making your weapon and lose it instantly in your first raid
Fug
>>
>>385452135
noice
so much customization
ill buy this game when its finished
>>
>>385452058
I spent most of my time fucking around in the creator coming up with a backstory for a bunch of the racial portraits to justify the skills I gave them.

There's even a few I made but never played.
>>
>>385451564
this game looks so simple
ive had much more fun in a much more interesting game called space empires IV
>>
>>385452213
>havnt played in months
>start it up yesterday
>for some reason it looks amazing and is running smoothly whereas it was shite a few months ago
>graphics options had defaulted to 4k+ultra and still 60fps
Russian magic is real

It just went into beta, you know you want it
>>
>>385452447
>>385452135
whats happening with EFT
EA? Closed beta?
>>
>>385452851
Remember when games actually got released when they were done?
>>
>>385452851
It just went into closed beta like a day ago, which means everyone who purchased it gets in.

In terms of what they've added thats actually important
>new map
>new scav mode (spawn in with random gear, keep what you find and start with if you survive)
>new weapons
>optimizations
>>
>>385453939
Isn't it just that Russian Facebook game version 2.0?
>>
>>385454057
I have zero idea what you're referring to
>>
>>385454270
I had to look it up and I think I'm right. It was called Contract Wars, a generic Russian p2win multiplayer shooter that I played for a month or so a while ago. I'm pretty sure it's the same company.
>>
>>385454654
Never seen that, looks like the same premise but the quality of EoT is infinitely better than that.

The guns alone are more satisfying than any other game iv played.
>>
>>385451932
Still mad about the launch day patch.
In a hundred years I'll probably still be mad about the launch day patch.
>>
>>385454809
I don't know, but knowing the devs' past doesn't make me very interested in another online shooter made by them.
>>
>>385452302
>There's even a few I made but never played
>A few
Try more than ten.
>>
Temple of Elemental Evil
Armored Core

But those are the most fun because theory crafting is the highest form of playing games.
>>
>>385455042
What happened?
>>
>>385452447
Tell me about it anon. How good does the gunplay feel? By chance does it feel like stalker in a sense? What's your rig for that optimization?
>>
>>385456425
Iv got a 1070/6700k, runs on max everything with +60. Its fairly well optimized,

The best thing (and basically only thing) about the game is the gunplay and tenseness of it. The guns are insanely satisfying to use and are probably the most realistic iv ever seen in a game. There is only one game mode, you spawn into a map with whatever gear you selected and you have to reach an exit. If you die you lose everything, you take whatever you have with you if you escape. The maps are populated with 8 to 10 people and a bunch of AI 'scavs' who try to kill everyone. You can also play as a scav, spawning in with random gear and keeping whatever you find, but you cant take anything in yourself.

Its a really simple game in terms of content and features. So it all comes down to whether or not you love guns that feel fantastic to use.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.