[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this concept of team play i hate being forced to relay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1231312312312.jpg (803KB, 2827x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1231312312312.jpg
803KB, 2827x1608px
I hate this concept of team play i hate being forced to relay on random people and their input to the game. Why cant it count for me as a normal win if i lose a BG BUT end up being first in dps or healing or honorable kills? I can already tell your lack of arguments to this important topic and saying "uhg just a game xD if u dont leik it dont play u antisocial nerd xD".

Why cant this be just like in call of duty unironicly where someone could win by himself?
>>
>>385449651
Why are you playing an MMO if you don't want the MM part?
>>
>>385449651
Because then you'd have everyone fight on roads away from objectives and the game would become even more cancerous.
Having said that, I think that a deathmatch BG without teams would be cool.
>>
>>385449802
MM in no way implies teamplay, it could very well be MM and free for all. I understand OP, it's just that you'd need a completely different game mode and not shoehorning that way of playing into BGs designed for cooperative play
>>
>>385449941
so people would care even less about objectives then before?
>>
>>385449651
why not just do rated bg's. Pre-made groups are the best way to pvp
>>
>>385450245
Yeah, some people don't care about objectives but some do. If you let people earn wins just from kills, healing, etc. then even less people would care. Again, I am not against a new BG designed for deathmatches, but that's asking too much of the current wow team
>>
>>385450367
ok then how about a lost bg counting as win if 2 of the top people that put effort into objectives (of the losing team )count as a win
>>
>>385450497
Seems too contrived. If you're going to put in so much effort to balance the awarded wins you might as well make a new BG.
>>
>>385449651
>lose the game but win because top DPS/kills
Oh boy I can't wait for everyone to ignore the objective just so they can try to be that ONE guy who wins.
>>385450497
No. Just stop.
Here's how you win, OP:
>make horde account, make alliance account
>que them both
>play horde for 3 mins, play alliance for 3 mins, go back and forth to avoid AFK kick
>you win no matter who loses
>>
>>385450635
whats so hard about rewarding the one guy that actually caputred the flag back once in a 3-0 warsong gulch while the others where afk on the graveyard

>just make a new bg xD or no make a new game
great you are just like the govermant not fixing the problem and just avoiding it with welfare
>>
>>385450859
literally fuckin kill yourself
>>
>>385450867
You're obviously underaged and pretty stupid. It goes against all design considerations to award individual players on a cooperative BG.
>>
>>385449651
1. Killing Blows means fuck all in BGs. You can literally be 1v1ing at lighthouse and some faggot warrior on your team rides up and execute your target.
2. Damage means shit when you can have DKs and Boomkins spreading aids everywhere doing a lot of chip damage inflating the meter but actually contributing no real effective damage.
3. Healers can leech HKs like crazy without actually doing anything but spamming HoTs on people. Making HK a useless statistic.

fucking retarded idea heres your (you)
>>
>>385450970
Think up another shit idea that would cause more game breaking issues, kiddo.
>>
>>385449651
>Why cant it count for me as a normal win if i lose a BG BUT end up being first in dps or healing or honorable kills
because it's an objective based team game and if you're that guy who just runs off trying to get kills instead of going for objectives you're probably the reason your team lost.
>>
>>385450979
you obviously lack common sense because you tthink something like cooperativnes exists outside of esport play
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.