[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I miss anything in Ocarina of Time 3D (hearts, ect) can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

If I miss anything in Ocarina of Time 3D (hearts, ect) can I go back and get them or are they gone for good?
>>
In the original version you could permanently miss a Deku Nut upgrade but they fixed it in the OoT3D.
>>
What do you care? the game is easy enough with only the heart containers you get from clearing dungeons.
>>
>>385447257

I like to 100% games.
>>
>>385447257
He wants to be able to say that he 100%'d the best game of all time.

Who wouldn't?
>>
You can easily back track, heck, for some stuff you will have to.
>>
File: 1493428502680.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
1493428502680.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>385447316
>>385447349
>>
>>385447446
I can't think of a single instance in Ocarina of Time outside of Jabu-Jabu and the Forest Temple where you have to backtrack anywhere. And by then you have Farore's Wind and can set it up to warp there instantly.

Ocarina of Time is a flawless masterpiece.
>>
>>385447450
Sense of completion, I presume. Personally, I only "100%" games with combat/gameplay I enjoy.
>>
>>385447257
>easy enough with boss containers

It's fucking stupid easy with just 3 hearts. I think the only hard part is the twin sluts. That fight is bullshit anyway.
>>
>>385447695
>flawless
Nothing is flawless but it's certainly a masterpiece and definitely one of the all-time greatest achievements in game design.
>>
>>385447450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdxEUL18ySY
>>
>>385446589
you can always go get the hearts and treasure.

>>385447695
Many of the Golden Skulltulas do require you to return to old areas later on with a new set of skills and gear. Obviously you do not NEED to do most of it.
>>
>people actually think this is the greatest game of all time
It's barely a Top 5 Zelda game
>>
>>385446891
I think they fixed that on 1.1 and the GC/VC one.
>>
>>385447450

Squeezing every penny worth of content out of it... You know, unless a %100 is extremely difficult to complete.
>>
>>385447695
Not flawless, there are a lot of bad designed due to changing directors and stuff, but with one more year of development it would have reached the perfection.

The most obvious one is the lack of an Earth Temple and the Forest/Wind stuff breaking the school of magic.
>>
>>385446589
Zelda games typically don't have any missables unless its a glitch
>>
Who keeps making this thread?
>>
>>385450264
>It's barely a Top 5 Zelda game
Well whadda ya know, why don't you do a quick google seach and bask in the knowledge that you're a special snowflake.
>>
>>385450891
>acting as if I base my opinions on or against the internet's opinions
aLTTP is objectively better from a design and pure gameplay standpoint
BoTW's exploration is similar to OoT but bigger, better looking, and more fun
Wind Waker has the most personality and unlike OoT, actually holds up to this day
Majora's Mask has way less forced interesting characters and the field isn't unnecessarily large
You could even make an argument for the Oracle games being better than OoT

Face it, OoT has aged like shit, has terrible controls, and Hyrule Field is WAY too big and empty.
>>
>>385451328
>aLTTP is objectively better from a design and pure gameplay standpoint
on what standards? late 1980s arcade design bureau's?

LttP is honestly one of THE worst mainline Zelda games, ever.
>>
I lost my ice arrows forever, wasting all the keys on the Gerudo Forest, you have to choose left or right path
>>
>>385451328
>aLTTP is objectively better from a design and pure gameplay standpoint
Wew, aLttP is literally OoT with more dungeons and less charm.
Honestly, I like Zelda 1 and 2 more.
>>
>>385446589
Unless you lock yourself in the water temple. LOL
>>
>>385451328
>>385451447

You're both fucked in the head.

ALTTP is a 2D masterpiece.
OoT is a 3D masterpiece.

Nothing you two clueless fucks means anything to anyone. Both these games will outlive you.
>>
File: ganondorf.jpg (30KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
ganondorf.jpg
30KB, 400x240px
>>385452039
Even after nearly 19 years, this myth just won't die.
>>
>>385451328
"forced interesting characters"

"Personality"

These are meaningless vague reasons. The characters? Seriously that's the big thing that makes the difference to you?

"pure gameplay standpoint"

What the hell are you saying? Seriously.

>You could even make an argument for the Oracle games being better than OoT

And you arn't doing that. We can't read your fucking mind.
>>
>>385452564
>ALTTP is a 2D masterpiece.
No. LTTP is a fucking overhyped, clunky relic.

LA DX beats the fuck out of LttP in every single way.
>>
File: file.png (246KB, 763x459px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
246KB, 763x459px
>>385446589
Is this
the birth
of a MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM?????
>>
>>385452467
That's not possible to do, it's never been possible, we've been through this time and time again.
>>
>>385452938
Enjoy your 4-directional control.

Link's Awakening is another masterpiece too. Based Nintendo
>>
>>385452938
>LA DX beats the fuck out of LttP in every single way
This
>>
>>385453494
I do.
And more living world, vibrant level design, and general more fun.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.