[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello and welcome back to another episode of "Talking Video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Talking Videogames.png (424KB, 765x380px) Image search: [Google]
Talking Videogames.png
424KB, 765x380px
Hello and welcome back to another episode of "Talking Video Games"! We continue today in our series of games with simple plots! Guests, please introduce yourselves and tell us the plots of your games.
>>
File: Phoenix.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
I'm Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney! I just sort of defend people in court.
>>
>>385431607
Your game has a gigantic 100+ hours plot. You are supposed to use characters with simple plots
>>
>THIS IS GAME CHAT! W/ MICKEY THE DICK XD
>>
File: doomguy.jpg (172KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
doomguy.jpg
172KB, 975x600px
RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR THEIR GUTS!"
>>
File: IMG_6337.png (182KB, 300x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6337.png
182KB, 300x491px
My name is Mario Mario. I save the princess.
>>
>>385432032
See>>385431737
Mario has enough lore to count as a whole mythology by itself
>>
File: Ff7ac-cloud-render.jpg (95KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
Ff7ac-cloud-render.jpg
95KB, 680x850px
hi, I'm Cloud Strife. I want to kill Sephiroth because he killed my waifu.
>>
File: Mario.png (90KB, 800x779px) Image search: [Google]
Mario.png
90KB, 800x779px
>>385431737
Now that you commented on it...

It was a distant future in August 3, 2016. I was about to tackle on my first case as a defense attorney! With the help of my mentor, Mia Fey, I managed to prove my childhood friend Larry was not guilty of murdering his own ex-girlfriend while also finding the real killer!

But it wasn't all just fun and games. After the case, I went to her office to celebrate our victory, but there were glass shards on the floor! I ran to the next room and found her corpse. Maya Fey, her sister, was crying by her side. I looked at Maya as if she was the killer, she noticed that and never forgot. The police busts in, ready to solve the case, they arrest Maya Fey! Not convinced by this and starving for another case I decide to defend her in court. But all we know so far points to her being the killer, so I give a shot at investigating the crime scene by myself. After talking to the detective he gives me the victim's autopsy report and notiifes me that my opponent in court will be Miles Edgeworth, the undefeated "Demon Prosecutor". He also gave me a cute pink phone.

I headed to Gatewater Hotel and found Miles' key witness, April May. There was a wiretap in her drawer, which I picked up without her noticing. Then I headed to Grossberg's firm because he was a great lawyer and could defend Maya, but he was a coward and said he couldn't do it for reasons he also couldn't tell.

I headed to the trial and met Miles, a childhood friend that was really unforgiving. The detective testified and I found a contradiction. That's when Miles submitted an updated motherfucking autopsy report, which he had obviously forged, that damn cheater.

April May took the stand and claimed she saw Maya attack Mia with the statue. I revealed her lies and proved she knew much more than she could possibly know while being at the hotel. She claims the bellboy is her alibi, so we tell him to testify and he claims that May checked in with another man!
>>
>>385431229

IT WAS THE DISTANT FUTURE 2005
>>
>>385432840
Investigation time! Who is this man? Grossberg might know, but he's not willing to tell. After pressing him on the issue he shows me two photos, both carrying the name of "DL-6 Incident" on the backs. I take them and show a photo of a purple-haired man to the bellboy, turns out I was right and that was the guy, he even wrote an affidavit attesting that

So I went back to the detention center and showed May the photo, she tells me that this man was Redd White, president of Bluecorp. I headed to Bluecorp to have a talk with this guy, showed him my evidence and confronted him about his crimes. That's when I remembered the advice Grossberg gave me... "Don't mess with him, son, that man controls the police and the courts"! But it was too late, and White punched me in the face, then the police appeared and arrested me in the spot, turns out Maya was free to go and I was the new defendant

At the detention center, they offered me a state-appointed attorney, but I refused claiming I would defend myself. At the trial I could tell Edgeworth was not comfortable with prosecuting his friend. It all begins with Redd White on the stand, he testified just a bunch of lies. After proving that he was full of shit, Miles intervenes and destroys all my wit! The situation was hopeless and I was ready to give up, but that's when Mia's ghost appears, a motherfucking hot smokin' busty ghost, when I look again it was Maya channeling her sister's spirit! She tells me that I had the right evidence all along. On the back of the bloody writing, a receipt that would be White's bane!

But after showing it he used his influence to manipulate the judge. Edgeworth helped him and he was ready to leave. That's when Mia, channeled by Maya, wrote a note and told me to read aloud. They were a bunch of names, but as I began pronouncing them, White's face grew pale and he begged me to stop! Mia told him to confess his crimes if he didn't want me to continue, and so he did without thinking twice.
>>
>>385432949
Ok we're past your time on the stage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.