[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED REPEAT, THE SELF-DESTRUCT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: NTSC_Resident_Evil_2_Cover.png (131KB, 323x308px) Image search: [Google]
NTSC_Resident_Evil_2_Cover.png
131KB, 323x308px
THE SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED
REPEAT, THE SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED
THIS SEQUENCE MAY NOT BE ABORTED
ALL EMPLOYEES PROCEED TO THE Resident Evil thread AT THE BOTTOM PLATFORM
>>
>>385430753
better on n64
>>
File: Resident-Evil-2-remake.jpg (128KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Resident-Evil-2-remake.jpg
128KB, 620x350px
How much longer until we do it?
>>
IM AN EMPLOYEE
IM GOING TO THE PLATFORM
ALL EMPLOYEES
A-A-A-A-A-A-ALL EMPLOYE-YE-Y-E-EEEES
>>
>>385430802
N64 is trash.
PS1 is the only way to play.
>>
>>385431209
ps1 was a jack of all trades but a master of none. accept it already
>>
>>385431150
This upcoming TGS.
>>
File: 1496700615149.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1496700615149.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>timed self destruct or escape sequence
>no timer
>>
>>385430802
>fmvs look like ass
>worst control scheme
>missing 4th survivor and tofu survivor
>voices sound like ass
>colours are a lot darker for some reason
PS1 was the better version
>>
>>385430753

Sorta wish Capcom didn't get into a pattern of:

>Spooky mansion
>Intermediate area
>Lab

for all their RE games. Does every area need a lab? Sorta wish RE2 didn't have one. How did that place even get infected? You'd think it'd be the safest place in a zombie apocalypse. Unlike in the Spencer Lab, the outbreak occured outside the lab and didn't involve them. Though in the lab it looks more like they fucked off than anything.

In the end, I think Capcom made it so there was like 8 labs in Racoon city in the end.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmUdk6NchZQ&ab_channel=THEKINGOFCRYBABYSHD
>>
>>385431948
The police station got infected because it was ontop of the lab and because it was directly connected to the sewers, which was where the rats were when they started carrying the virus
Did you even play RE2?
>>
>>385431948
The USS tried to get Birkin's research by force, and ended up shooting him. He transformed into that thing, smashed the T-Virus vials that were around the lab, and rats ate the contents and infected the whole city.
Youtube for "Resident Evil Outbreak opening".
>>
How did the self-destruct alarm get set off?
>>
>>385430802
not at all but this was the first version I played and so every time I play this on another console I miss muh blood color options.
>>
>>385432394
>because it was ontop of the lab

A common mistake, and one I made for a long time.

> The Underground Gondola transports people from the Raccoons sewers to the Umbrella factory outside of town. It is a location encountered in Resident Evil 2.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Sky_Tram

The Umbrella Factory is on the outskirts of town, and that sits on top of the Lab. It's quite far away from the Police station.
>>
>>385432531
There's a staff access in B1F that has the self-destruct controls. Either someone triggered it, or there's an automatic trigger once contamination level rises over a certain percentage.
>>
>>385432412
>>385432394

I know that, I'm just saying that once an outbreak occurs, the lab SHOULD be the safest place. Just lockdown EVERYTHING and GTFO.
>>
File: 1497709932206.png (1MB, 1426x795px) Image search: [Google]
1497709932206.png
1MB, 1426x795px
>ALL EMPLOYEES
ALL EMPLOYEES
>ALL EMPLOYEES
ALL EMPLOYEES
EVACUATE TO THE PLATFOM
>>
>birkin turns into a freak that wants to reproduce with random victims
>only reason he wants sherry is to commit some weird incest
>>
>>385432825
>>385432531

Always assumed it was Ada. She then grabs the RL in case she meets a Tyrant, and then chucks it at whoever is fighting it.
>>
>>385432841
There's a rampaging monster inside the lab, what were they supposed to do?
>>
>>385432918

I think the point of the Police Chief and the reporter is that they're incompatible. The parasite just bursts out and fucks off and probably dies off. Sherry is compatible. I think there's some dialogue on this.
>>
File: 1488322051583.jpg (92KB, 1353x679px) Image search: [Google]
1488322051583.jpg
92KB, 1353x679px
>>385432918
>commit some weird incest
Can we blame him though?
>>
>>385432918
>>385433082
The G-Embryo needs someone with similar genetic makeup. If they're incompatible, it just kills them.
>>
It was Sherry you could play as in Jake's campaign in RE6 right? Why did she say her dad experimented on her if all that happened was she got infected by her Dad just because he was a rampaging monster and she had compatible genes? That was just one incident and not an "experimentation." Did he actually do stuff to her before the outbreak?
>>
>>385433209
>Will look like a 21 10/10 qt for the rest of her life, and might even be immortal.
Dang.
>Jake gets a father that doesn't even know he exists. Basically has a shitty life.
Double dang.
>>
>>385433305
God damn, if they do it right current gen G-Byrkin has potential to be some really horrifying shit.

They are gonna fuck it up wont they?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.