[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Britbongs here use ebay? I want to sell some PS4 games but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1200px-EBay_logo.svg.png (40KB, 1200x480px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-EBay_logo.svg.png
40KB, 1200x480px
Any Britbongs here use ebay? I want to sell some PS4 games but I don't know how to do it, first time seller. How much does it cost to send a game? Do I use recorded delivery or what? What do you use?

Thanks.
>>
>>385422625
>Any Britbongs here
No

>Do I use recorded delivery or what?
Yes, unless you like giving your buyers free games.

Ebay is terrible, there's little point in jumping in as a new seller now. List your stuff on Craigslist or Kijiji. Check the sold prices + shipping on eBay, knock 10-15% off that total and your stuff will sell, leaving you with more money and less hassle
>>
>>385423223
>Kijiji
That's still ebay.
>>
>>385422625
You autistic or something? If you can't understand how to sell shit on eBay I'm worried about how you get through daily life, you must have helpers or something??
>>
>>385422625
Protip: British Mail is a nightmare, and if you do not receive a 100% accurate shipping rate for the customer, you have to pay the difference. eBay isn't worth it.
>>
>>385423295
It's free, it's local, it's cash. Ebay charges you ~15% for the convenience of giving away games for free
>>
>>385422625
Always send recorded or some dickhead will claim he never received it and ebay will believe them, every time so you lose your money and game.
>>
>>385423780
Even with tracking, eBay will believe buyers that claim some new seller sent out an empty box
>>
>>385422625
stick it on gumtree senpai
>>
>>385423642
15%? Are you signed up for the extra hard dicking from them? You are overshooting that by a lot.
>>
>>385424097
If you don't have the Powerseller or whatever discount, the approximate FVF is ~10% on common sales like games. Credit card handling fees are entirely unpredictable, eBay doesn't tell you the rates, ever. You can't block the problem payment methods, which can hit as high as 6%. Where do you think credit cards get the money for those high % cashback credit cards?
>>
>>385422625
Just take them down to GAME m8. You'll get a whopping £10 for the lot.
>>
>>385424627
Also, if you charge actual shipping, you lose money, because those %'s are carved off those too
>>
It's usually 2-3 bong to send a game.
>>
I've sold countless games on there, am Bong
just use 2nd class standard delivery, no tracking or signing
it costs like £2-3, and make your own labels and shit or you'll end up blowing money for small profits which is already bad because eBay take shit from you, as does PayPal

just make sure you require payment upon purchase
another tip is to keep the boxes that games come in if you buy online, you can reuse them
>>
Just sell them all to a musicmagpie or sellto.
>>
>>385423223
I thought about putting up an ad on gumtree.com but what if some psycho comes to my house to murder me?

Plus I can't take a train into the main city to sell this shit 'cause it's literally like £8 for a return ticket. That's way too much off the margin.
>>
>>385424047
>>385425941
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.