[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USF2 is a "smash hit". Capcom preparing more Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 55

File: usf2.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
usf2.png
2MB, 1366x768px
https://twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/890919984301449216
>>
>Selling better than SFV

Kek
>>
>preparing
Crapcom really had nothing planned.
>next six months
>no Capcom Switch games
>next year
>no Capcom Switch games
>2019
>maybe a small game/port of old game
Crapcom have really fucked up
>>
>>385420310
this quarter it did put not overall. SFV is at 1.7 million PS4/PC. It only sold 100K this quarter. This sold 450K
>>
Literally
WHY
>>
>>385420496
And MHXX didn't sell any since last quarter.
>>
>>385420215
Bring me Resident Evil, you lazy fucks. I need my zombie action games.
>>
I bought it, because I know Crapcoms mindset. And then they "betrayed" me with no MHXX in the west. But now maaaaaaaaybe I will still get it.
>>
It was probably profitable for them to just sell 100 copies. I refuse to believe they put more than 15 days of one person work to make that thing.
>>
Cool I guess, I certainly didn't buy it
>>
>>385420792
who cares? we're talking about street fighter dont force your console war shit
>>
Apparently it sold 450k https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/890911747183456257
>>
Reread that. It says Switch versions of capcom games. Get ready for RE4 Ultra
>>
File: top kek.gif (2MB, 228x250px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.gif
2MB, 228x250px
>>385420215
If this was ANY other console no one would be surprised. That's the natural way, consoles get games, no shit.
But since Nintendo is SO incompetent people get surprised that one of the biggest publishers in the world will support it with more than 1 old overpriced port.

This is hilarious.

Seriously think how baffling and stupid it would be for anyone to write even a single article or tweet about PS5 getting Capcom support. Real platforms don't need to announce the obvious. Shit platforms do and people actually praise them for it (not sure why)
>>
>>385420215
450k copies fora ROMhack is pretty gud if I say so myself.
>>
>>385421986
I wonder what this poster will think when Switch gets all the future MonHun exclusives. Still in denial I guess.
>>
>>385421986
Jesus, Nintendo existing triggers you THIS much. Look at yourself. Never seen a man so mad. Don't you have some clichés to spout? Something like "it's just selling because Shitch users are starved for games," or "lol enjoy your rehashes, Uncharted 6 is going to destroy you." Or the always classic "Ha that game isn't a Nintendo game, but it sold better than expected! Nintendo is finished!"
>>
File: Keyart_Horizontal.jpg (336KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Keyart_Horizontal.jpg
336KB, 1920x1080px
So now there's zero reason why this isn't on the Switch then?

Okay
>>
>>385420215
>Bison getting ready to kill T.Hawk
>Sagat and Deejay loving the yoga fireball
>Balrog getting an accidental knee to the head
>Evil Ryu's anger being soothed by Vega's god tier hair
>>
>>385422304
Today's opposite day?
I wasn't aware of that. As far as we know Switch is getting zero MonHun games on the west, while 3DS is at least getting MHStories and every other platform (but the Switch) is getting MHW.

>>385422358
Wew lad, the amount of projection on your post, with a nice touch of "b-b-b-but Sony" in the middle for some spice. Now THAT'S a classic.
I'm just saying that it's sad that a huge publisher supporting a "big" player in the console industry is worthy of an announcement.
>>
>>385420215
Did Capcom seriously put their faith in a SFII port?
>>
>>385420857
They rather port revelations on the PS4/xbox1 than bother with a RE on a Nintendo platform.
>>
>>385422795
on a system with no D-pad no less
>>
>>385420215

can't wait to buy old ports at full price!
>>
>>385420215
>spend pennies porting a 20 year old game with barely any improvements
>price it 40$
>nintenfags eat it up
>>
Company is shit I don't expect anything.
I just hope that monster hunter on PC is good.
>>
>>385420215
Ace Attorney 7 on the Switch is a given, surely
>>
>>385422752
>As far as we know Switch is getting zero MonHun games on the west

Sony is probably responsible for that, they god scared shitless and made a deal with capcom to not put monhun on switch in the west for a while, how else would explain monhun world being renamed at the last second after it was planned to be mon hun 5 and then all of a sudden it's multiplat despite introducing fucking nothing new except some minor tweaks, monhun hasn't touched an xbox console in nearly 2 decades too

it's obvious something is going on
>>
>>385423160
Yes Sony gave money to Capcom for exclusive content in MHW. But the "paying for no Switch release" is nothign more than a conspiracy.

Either way, even if it was true your reasons are completely unrelated to that. It's not called MH5 because the MH team knows this will get a broader worldwide appeal, so they didn't want to scare first-timers with the number "5", instead they called it World. As simple as that. straight from the horse's mouth.

As for it "SUDDENLY" shifting platforms it isn't the first time either. As anyone would know MonHun was a Playstation franchise, and then Switched to Nintendo, and PC with MMO's, and then back again to PSP and PS3 with MHP3rd, and then back again to Nintendo. Monster Hunter never belonged to any single platform for long. Not sure why you are surprised that from one itteration of the game to another they switched (heh) platforms, unless you're a newfag. Because they've always done this.

And finally the simplest reason why it's not coming for the Switch specifically is because the game started development 4 years ago and since Nintendo are so unpredictable with their hardware Capcom made the right decision on focusing the new game for Xbone/PS4/PC instead, because they couldn't guess if Switch would be as strong as them (and they made the right choice, since the Switch is barely any better than the WiiU).
Also Switch will have so few units by Q1 2018 compared to the other platforms that it's pretty irrelevant for Capcom. They don't want to spend money and development time downgrading the game to run on Switch (if that's even possible) just so that they'll sell a few extra copies, the cost/benefit isn't there yet.

Switch will get B-team games (the Portable series with the old engine) but probably never mainline Monster Hunter, which will be on every other platform for the next 5-6 years EXCEPT for the Switch.
>>
>>385423160
is this...
dare i say
*ahem*
a sony(grrrr) reference?
>>
>>385424387
TL:DR
>>
>>385424789
TL;DR: Switch ain't getting shit and that's Nintendo's fault. Grow up and buy literally ANY other platform to play mainline Monster Hunter games for the next decade.
>>
>>385424387
>But the "paying for no Switch release" is nothign more than a conspiracy.
They did that plenty to the Xbone early in the generation, lots of games were on the PC and PS4 but for some reason not on the Xbox one even though the PS4 and it are pretty much the same to develop for.
>>
>>385420215
Cool.

Not sure what I'd want outwith Monster Hunter XX, personally, but more choice in the market is probably a good thing for the Switch
>>
>>385421628
>RE4 HD with the option to use pointer controls
>the rest of the TPS action shooter era of RE on the Switch with pointer controls
I would buy the fucking hell out of that, to be fair.
>>
>>385421628
Literally nothing wrong with this
>>
>>385424960

>Buying re4 AGAIN.

Come on dude, respect yourself.
>>
File: GG Dizzy.webm (3MB, 716x736px) Image search: [Google]
GG Dizzy.webm
3MB, 716x736px
>>385424921
Nothing to do with Sony except for the handful of games they directly paid for like StreetFighter5 which is PC/PS4 only.
That's simply because Xbone is irrelevant on japan so most japanese devs don't bother to port games for it. You guys always go with the big conspiracy route when reality is much more simple than that.
>>
>>385423092
That was already kind of a given since it'll likely be the only portable on the market for a long time once the 3DS dies.
>>
>>385421628
Considering every system on earth has RE4 I'm sure Switch will get it as well. No reason to buy it though over the PC version unless they do a full remake which isn't going to happen.
>>
>>385425074
Only other version I've personally bought has been the Wiimake.

But the HD version with Wii motion controls? I'd buy that. Also, RE5 through Rev 2 and Umbrella Chronicles.
>>
File: 1465494807358.jpg (33KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
1465494807358.jpg
33KB, 600x588px
>>385421628
>Switch versions of capcom games

If they put a DMC HD collection onto it that isn't shit like the PS3/360 version I will lose my shit.
>>
>>385424960
>wanting bullshit gimmick controls bogging down a series already in trouble
Unless it's a Dead Aim sequel you can count me right the fuck out. Last thing I need to hear is that REmake 2 is coming out for the fucking switch of all things.
>>
File: 1498227772606.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498227772606.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>385425115
Many of those games were western developed, not to mention the one game you listed is from the same developer as MHW, curious.

Besides, the "conspiracy theorists" have been correct more often than not in the recent times.
>>
Zack & Wiki 2 PLEASE
>>
>>385425553
>Many of those games were western developed
Mind sharing examples? All I can think of from the top of my head are japanese titles, which I already gave a reason for.
In fact when it comes to western games Xbone signed more high-profile exclusivity contracts than Sony. Titanfall was Xbone/PC only, so was TombRaider for about an year.

>not to mention the one game you listed is from the same developer as MHW, curious.
You must think Sony has infinite pockets of money. Your logic is heavily flawed. They also directly sponsored and even co-developed Demon's Souls and Bloodborne with FromSoftware, that doesn't mean that FromSoft didn't also make multiplat games like the entire DarkSouls series. Just because a platform holder pays a developer/Publisher for specific projects doesn't mean they bought them out.

It also works the other way around. MHXX is still Nintendo exclusive and comes from the same developer Sony paid. How can you be wrong on so many levels and not see it?
Please delete all reviewbrah pictures from your computer, you don't deserve them.
>>
>>385424387
World can easily run on the Switch with a few downgrades. And with the Japanese audience the Switch version could easily outsell all other versions. It makes absolutely no sense that it stays PS4 exclusive in Japan.
>>
>>385424387
>but probably never mainline Monster Hunter, which will be on every other platform for the next 5-6 years EXCEPT for the Switch.
Nice crystal ball you got there faggot
>>
>>385427026
don't you get it though? World has Horizon tier graphics, with all the feet cilpping and animations re-used from 3DS games. There' NO way it will run on Switch
>>
>>385427308
>World has Horizon tier graphics
It really doesn't, not even close.
>>
>>385427308
>Horizon tier graphics
LOL. If they had that they would've shown it in the trailers.
>>
>>385427308
>World has Horizon tier graphics
I know this is sarcasm probably but Worlds looks like a late PS3 game to be honest
>>
>>385427457
>>385427475
>>385427487
I was making a sarcastic post, you numbnuts. However, some people actually believe Capcom's lies and say that World can't run on Switch.
>>
>>385427692
>some people actually believe Capcom's lies and say that World can't run on Switch.
Capcom hasn't even stated it can't run on the Switch, pretty sure even they know that it can. Its running on MT Frameworks for fuck's sake
>>
File: header.jpg (55KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
55KB, 460x215px
WEEEEEEEELLLLLLL
>>
>>385427026
>World can easily run on the Switch with a few downgrades.
I love how you say that so nonchalantly, as if it was a matter of fact, and then continue from there.
What if it doen't have enough memory for the bigger maps? No amount of graphical, framerate or post-processing downgrades will help with that.

We've had at least 2 games that dropped last-gen support with their expantions because of bigger maps or more AI (you see packs of 12+ monsters in a single area in MHW videos, for example), which are FF14 and Destiny. They were already downgraded on PS3/360, but some other bottleneck prevented the latest version of those games being able to run on those systems.

>>385427252
It's a very safe assumption to make. If your conspiracy theory is true then Switch won't get MHW (which is the mainline) because Sony paid Capcom for that. If my non-conspiratorial theory is correct then the Switch won't get MHW simply because it can't handle it.
In either of those scenarios Switch won't get the game. Please write a scenario where it would, I'm waiting.
>>
>>385420408
Yup, they are probably scrambling around trying to get RE4 HD on switch. >>385421343
>>
>>385422626
Why didn't this have Mega Man & Bass? It's essentially a mainline title.
>>
>>385427996
The Switch runs BotW, which has a bigger map, more involved AI, and more complex physics than anything World has shown thus far.
>>
>>385420215
>Wall Street Journal blogger
>No source
>>
>>385427996
>If your conspiracy theory is true then Switch won't get MHW (which is the mainline) because Sony paid Capcom for that.
Don't believe that

>If my non-conspiratorial theory is correct then the Switch won't get MHW simply because it can't handle it.
Anything can handle MT Framework, that old ass engine, you dumb nigger
>>
>>385422958
The joy-cons D-pad is a little wonky because its 4 seperate buttons instead of the regular + shape, but on the pro controller the D-pad is fine.
>>
>>385425360
Anon, you stupid fuck!
REmake was a gamecube exclusive for over 10 years!
>>
>tfw not Sega
>tfw no PURSE OWNER ports
>>
>>385428218
BOTW is a Wii U game running at 900p with incredibly simplistic meshes, very low res textures, and few modern rendering techniques.

Monster Hunter World at least looks like it belongs in this decade.
>>
>>385420215
Okami hd please
>>
>450K
>smash hit
Did the Switch sell THAT poorly?
>>
>>385428418
No it was also on the wii
>>
>>385428245
He's a writer for the Journal, not a blogger.
>>
>>385428559
>Monster Hunter World at least looks like it belongs in this decade
No it doesn't, it looks like an upscaled PS3 game
>>
>>385425115

Falcom literally admitted in an interview that Sony paid them to stay on PS4 and NOT Switch even though dev costs would be lower on Switch
>>
More Switch titles like USF2 which are just mobile games.
>>
>>385428559
Not really, it looks like a PS3 game.
>>
>>385420215
3rd strike port when
>>
>>385427996
>It's a very safe assumption to make.
lol. I've seen this happen before. Capcom made it for PS4 and shit to check out the market and had no way of knowing Switch was going to become so popular. Now it's constantly sold out and will remain so in Japan for a long time so the next MH game will be a Switch exclusive and probably become the best selling game in the franchise because of the hype of an HD portable game in Japan.
>>
>>385428167
Because Capcom is lazy enough to not port the translation of the GBA version to the SNES rom.
>>
Is Capcom even making good games nowadays? I unironically would care more about ports, rereleases, and VC.
>>
File: 1269845952516.jpg (20KB, 458x319px) Image search: [Google]
1269845952516.jpg
20KB, 458x319px
>>385429107
>so the next MH game will be a Switch exclusive and probably become the best selling game in the franchise
>>
>>385428602
A Nintendo system and a straight fucking port with controls that didn't change shit!

A non issue, fuck you. Still a GC exclusive as a fucking whole.
>>
>>385428218
Apples and oranges.

360 can run GTA5 which has a huge city and interactable objects everywhere like people and cars, and you can even fly on the map. Yet it couldn't run Destiny's latest expansion which has nothing as big in scope as GTA5. Something as simple as expanding your bank size in Destiny was impossible in last-gen consoles for example.

Different companies, different engines, different games.

>>385428381
>Anything can handle MT Framework,
Switch can't, apparently. When you compare some cross-platform games like DragonQuestHeroes2 the Switch version sometimes runs as bad as the Vita version, while anyone would say it's not that pretty of a game, so much so that it targets 60fps on PS4. Same for FIFA, fucking FIFA. Switch gets a pseudo-last gen port instead of the current engine like the Xbone/PS4 versions are getting. Heck, MHXX runs at 30fps on Switch, if it can easily run MHW why wouldn't an upscalled 3DS port at least run at 60fps?

>>385428642
source on that please.
>>
>>385428583
Jesus christ you can't even console war shitpost right.
>>
>>385420215
>put $15 game on the switch for $40
>becomes a smash hit
Welp hope you guys are ready for more ports of decade old game at full price
>>
>>385424387
>It's not called MH5 because the MH team knows this will get a broader worldwide appeal, so they didn't want to scare first-timers with the number "5"
True. This is why the Final Fantasies and Forza games keep flopping.
>>
>>385420215
These cunts need to burn for being so shit.
>>
File: 1420859816774.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1420859816774.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>385429834
>Switch can't handle MTFrameworks
>Allow me to proving by citing games that don't use the engine
>Along with mentioning a game that limits the FPS for the sake of Crossplay with it's 3DS Counterpart

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>385429834
>bad as the Vita version
It doesn't at all.
It loss particle effects, some of the geometry is simplified and the framerate sucks, but visually, looks much better than the vita version

>Same for FIFA, fucking FIFA
The engine isn't compatible with the Switch and Fifa is much more visually impressive than MHW. But the visuals on the FIFA for Switch are acceptable.

>Heck, MHXX runs at 30fps on Switch,
That's because it has to have cross compatibility with the 3DS.
>>
>>385429834
>while anyone would say it's not that pretty of a game, so much so that it targets 60fps on PS4.
It runs like ass because Omega Force is fucking terrible at optimizing. That PS4 version? It is constantly dipping all the time, no wonder the Switch version runs like ass too.
>Heck, MHXX runs at 30fps on Switch, if it can easily run MHW why wouldn't an upscalled 3DS port at least run at 60fps?
You do realize its 30 FPS because its crossplay with the 3DS, right?

You have shown me nothing that the Switch can't run a shitty old engine like MT Framework.
>>
>>385423092
They fucking ruined the series, if ace attorney is coming to Switch they'd better make it as good as the OT at the very least.
>>
>>385421628
>RE4 switch will be shitposterd by anti Nintendo fags
>Despite it would be the first real portable version
>Despite it being able to use physical and Wii pointer controls
>Despite PS4 literally getting a boxed version when ps4 had No fucking games
>>
>>385429702
>it's a straight port so it doesn't count
ok
>>
>>385429834
Aside from the fact that you're being a complete retard about the engine, last gen consoles are completely incomparable. The main hurdle in getting things to run is RAM, and the Switch has 8 times more than the 360 and PS3.
>>
>>385420215
Oh so after having ZERO support for 4 months these pieces of shit are JUST STARTING to make OLD PORTS? Fuck off, Crapcom
>>
>All these people shitting on it

Look I get it. SF2 at $40 is not exactly a tantalizing price. However if you're faggot like me and actually like the series and fighting games in general you'd know that it also comes with a digital artbook that is super rare. Worth the $40 alone
>>
>>385429350
Not really no.

SFV is a huge blunder that is a dark spot on the franchise.

MvC:I is looking to be complete shit

RE7 was okay
>>
so

did anyone here actually buy usf2?
>>
>>385430448
IM waiting for it to drop to like $20.

Even then I don't know as the two new characters look so broken that online seems pointless. The art book is cool though. What insane Resolution are they scanned at again?
>>
>>385430424
>Nintenbros literally throwing away more games
>>
>>385428642
I tried to look it up and instead found articles from just a few weeks ago about the president of Falcom saying he's open to releasing games on Switch.
>>
Who the hell bought this thing?

I ask this as a Switch owner
>>
@385430615
>Le NINTENBRO meme xd
KYS shill
>>
>>385429576
With how much the Switch is selling in Japan? You bet your ass it will.
>>
>>385430448
People care about digital art books?
>>
>>385420215
ALPHA 3 ALPHA 3

HOLY SHIT CAPCOM PLZ.
>>
File: IMG_1795.jpg (386KB, 1152x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1795.jpg
386KB, 1152x645px
>>385420215
They should bring dead rising to switch and dragons dogma.
>>
>>385430857
They should have Nintendo fund Dragon's Dogma 2.
>>
File: obama2012-wiping-brow-big.jpg (17KB, 413x375px) Image search: [Google]
obama2012-wiping-brow-big.jpg
17KB, 413x375px
>>385420857
>RE4 port with Wii version's controls and PS4 version's framerate
>>
Yeah bros, World will look HORRIBLE on Switch, I mean look at the difference between 360 and X1 version of Tomb Raider, I'm literally puking xD
>>
>>385430610
250 dpi

>>385430751
When the actual artbook is out of print and stupid rare, yes. It's not some rinky dink art book that you'd get with a preorder.
>>
>>385430779
THIS WOULD BE GODLIKE.
>>
>>385429576

That's the thing though.

It doesn't need to be Switch exclusive, it just needs to not exclude the Switch when that's clearly what majority market for Monster Hunter wants.
>>
>>385430265
I'd buy the fuck out of resident evil 4 on switch
>>
Any of you niggers that have this game want to play against me?

ID: Reguzeeb
>>
>>385420215
>450k
>for SFII
I'm disgusted desu

>>385430857
>Dragon's Dogma
Why?

>>385422626
>>385421018
You bought SFII so you clearly want fighting games.
>>
>>385420215
I would give my right nut for a port of JJBAHD, as long as they got the patent back
>>
I'm willing to excuse the use of HD Remix's assets. I just hate how there's literally no new characters besides lazy palette swaps. Why couldn't they add some more Alpha or 3S characters at least?
>>
Put breath of fire 3 and 4 on switch and I'd buy a switch just to play them on the go
>>
>>385431446
You posted this shit in another thread, you white faggot.
>>
>>385425210
PC ... Lol no fuck off either Gamecube or Wii you mustard
>>
File: 1496944828591.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1496944828591.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>385420215
Dragon's Dogma Switch Edition when?
Any Resident Evil when?
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate wjen?
>>
>>385431578
Reposting for truth
>>
To think that Capcom, the company that worked with Nintendo on the very hardware itself has nothing at all planned for the system is outrageous. Even shit like Disney and Megaman collections, which were nobrainers were skipped for no reason at all.

Capcom will be dead in less than 10 years.
>>
>>385424387
>nothign more than a conspiracy.

explain how the fuck did capcom abandon nintendo all of a sudden and just shits out a crappy 25 year old game at their newest system, and don't give me that bullshit "testing the waters" crap you faggot
>>
>>385431652
How much do those guns cost
>>
Shin Akuma is playable in Ultra Street Fighter 2, but not online.

http://twinfinite.net/2017/07/shin-akuma-ultra-street-fighter-ii-the-final-challengers/
>>
capcom is stupid. its only a "smash hit" because the switch literally has no other games. if they release something it better be before mario and other nintendo shit comes out.
>>
File: 1500894286699.png (134KB, 235x293px) Image search: [Google]
1500894286699.png
134KB, 235x293px
>>385431085
>that's clearly what majority market for Monster Hunter wants

Source me, senpai.
>>
File: Game_Cover-MHFU_US.jpg (283KB, 640x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Game_Cover-MHFU_US.jpg
283KB, 640x1102px
>>385431746
explain how the fuck did capcom abandon sony all of a sudden and just shits out a crappy 25 year old game at their newest system, and don't give me that bullshit "testing the waters" crap you faggot

they did it before, newfag. Or do you believe MonHun started on Nintendo systems?
>>
>>385431739
Oh please.

Everyone's being naive as fuck if they think capcom don't have at least half a dozen games already in development for switch.

Monster Hunter Stories G, new Ace Attorney will be announced in the next year guaranteed
>>
>>385420215
M-Monster Hunter World
>>
File: tvc-p.jpg (1MB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
tvc-p.jpg
1MB, 1024x1448px
>Remaster or sequel
I need it!
>>
>>385431746
Monster Hunter usually ends up where the biggest install base is (and fans are quick to follow). Why do you think the Vita got left out?
>>
>>385431932
Capcom knew the Monhan audience would buy whatever handheld they made the game for, so the choice becomes incidental 3DS owners vs. incidental Vita owners. That's a very easy choice to make.
>>
File: huh.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>385432229
They could've just continued on the PSP, which to this date still has the best selling MonHun games.
>>
>>385420215
>people bought this shit
I can't believe it. They probably had one guy work on the port. Cost must've been extremely low.
>more games incoming
Expect more SF ports, not shit like Monster Hunter World any time soon. Capcom loves to port everything (RE, Mega Man, etc). If they can make a quick few million because Switch users are idiots then they will
>>
>>385425323
whats wrong with the ps3/360 version?
>>
>>385431746
Because they're capcom.
They don't give a fuck about platforms, they just want to sell their games.
Remember the CapcomFive to help the GameCube? They ported the three great games to other platforms and cancelled the last one.
Capcom doesn't give a fuck. They made a SFIIHD port and called it a day. They even charged 40€ for it and it fucking sold.
They made MT Framework use unicorn poop and lewd fluids of angels so their games can run on shitty hardware (toasters, console in a few years).
MH doesn't need a base, whatever platform it gets released on, MH players will get it.
Capcom doesn't give a fuck. You want to play their games? Good, they're everywhere so you better buy them

>>385431864
I think in Japan it sells a lot better on portable platforms. Then again Japan loves portable shit
>>
>>385431549
They're both on the Vita already
>>
>>385432416
like how they ported Megaman or any resident evil games as of late hell they are porting Revelation 1 (again) to the PS4 and Xbox1 but are leaving out the switch.
>>
File: 1453005865598.gif (514KB, 221x231px) Image search: [Google]
1453005865598.gif
514KB, 221x231px
>buying the SAME FUCKING GAME for the 67th time

fuck these people
>>
>>385430973
>implying Switch can pull off XB360 graphics
>>
>>385432368
That's because they were released pre-smartphones you fucking idiot.
>>
>>385432229
>That's a very easy choice to make.

Yeah, the one that didn't require them to update their graphics.
They didn't give a fuck about how many people bought a 3DS or a Vita.
And don't give me that bullshit that the 3DS sold better. The 3DS launch was horrible. Nobody owned a Vita or a 3DS back in 2011/2012 and in Japan both sold well.
>>
>>385420215
>Capcom preparing more rehashes for Switch now
Fixed.
They know Switch owners are starved for games and will buy anything just so they can justify their awful purchase. They'll port some old shit and call it a day
>>
>>385432673

Any tablet can pull off 360 graphics there days.
>>
>>385431085
As a MH fan, who does commute and enjoys hunting on the go, I'm ok with not having to buy a Switch for one game. If MHW were coming to Switch I'd end up getting it for both consoles.

I'm fine playing my cheap 3DS in public, but I'm weary of more expensive hardware (part of why I don't bring my Vita out much anymore).
>>
File: Game_Cover-MHP3_JPN.jpg (59KB, 291x500px) Image search: [Google]
Game_Cover-MHP3_JPN.jpg
59KB, 291x500px
>>385432738
Funny you say that because MHP3rd was the latest PSP game and also the one that sold the most in the entire series. In 2010, well after smartphones exploded.
>>
>>385432590
>release on 3DS
>people buy it
>re-release it on PC/360/PS3/WiiU
>people buy it again
>re-re-release it on PS4/X1
>people buy it again
>re-re-re-release it on Switch (by the time it sold a lot more and people forgot they bought it at least 2 times)
>people buy it again

Come on, Davido. Get your shit together. We're here to make money
>>
>>385432590
Yeah they're keeping costs low and porting to consoles that have a huge base. Really stretching out their IPs

You'll get the ports later, and not in a competitive year with Zelda/Mario book ending
>>
>>385432927
Except the Switch
>>
>>385432634
>Everyone buying it has bought it before
>Everyone has bought it a bunch of times

Last time I bought SF2 was in like 1994
>>
>>385432634
it had actual balance changes and added new, albeit probably stupid and broken, minimal effort characters. So at least it aint a straight up port but just a different version.
>>
>>385433291

It has a Tegra X1 chip, it can pull off 360 graphics pretty easily.
>>
>>385433291
Still trying to push that are you?
>>
>>385433426
I can't believe you are shielding this shit, what the fuck is wrong with your brain?, you can fucking emulate this shitty game without a single fucking issue.

>>385433485
What's the point of adding balance when you also introduce new broken stuff?, the differences are barely worth considering, specially for that price.
>>
>>385433485

The changes are actually pretty nice. Honestly this is probably my favorite version of Street Fighter 2. It's a little hard to find matches online at the moment though
>>
>>385432634
>same game

you must be new to fighters.
>>
>Thing succeeds on Switch
>People bitch
Eh?
>>
RE4 with gyro controls? I would be happy to buy it AGAIN. No joke.
>>
Functions vs Functions Switch edition confirmed.
Fuck Capcom I want Namco fighting games on Switch
>>
>>385434248
Shadow lady and Killer Bee when?
>>
never
>>
>>385434248
Well considering Pokken is in development, I wouldn't put it past them to put a Tekken or Soul Calibur (maybe ?, they still have til the end of 20th anniversary to announce it) on there.
>>
Can someone explain me how a 2009 re-release sold 450k units?
>>
>>385434828
Imagine if they ported Tekken 7 and added a Nintendo character to the story.
>C.Falcon hunting down Heihachi
>>
>>385434893
nintenbros
>>
File: 501372_1140x516[1].jpg (66KB, 1140x516px) Image search: [Google]
501372_1140x516[1].jpg
66KB, 1140x516px
>>385434893
same reason this will sell
>>
>>385434893
There is 1 switch game besides this.
>>
>>385435160
instead of letting ubisoft die nintendo is saving them
I'm glad I sold my wii u
>>
>>385422626
I´d buy it. I haven't beaten MM9 or even tried MM10 to this day

fuck me the wily stages in 9 are hard
>>
>>385434893
Stupid people do stupid things, and there's many, many, MANY of them.
>>
>>385435160
Honestly, the gameplay of this looks pretty solid, as an XCOM-for-babies. A damn shame the fucking Rabbids are attached to it, though. If you can eventually make a team of just Mario characters and no Rabbids I might get it.
>>
File: gan.jpg (236KB, 850x804px) Image search: [Google]
gan.jpg
236KB, 850x804px
>>385432084
It's better to believe it's dead, anon. I don't want false hope.
>>
>>385433802
People bitch because it's fucking SFII
>>
>>385434893

Decent amount of advertisement, the fact that it was released near the launch of Switch, it's a handheld vetsion of the game, and the fact thst Street Fighter hasn't been on a since 1994.

Also some other reasons could be that the game has been rebalanced, there's an option for classic mode
>>
>>385428639
>>385428930
Oh wait so the switch cant even run ps3 ports? Kek
>>
>>385435791
To be more accurate, they bitch because it's SF2 for $40. If it were cheaper, I don't think people would be taking an issue with it.
>>
>>385435801
will nintendo announce a really console and meme switch as portable or will they announce a successor to 3DS?
If they announce a successor to 3DS I believe Switch will be Wii u 2
>>
I expected like 200k max for this shit at that price, Jesus. Capcom made mad fucking bank on this, no wonder they're looking to shit out more.
>>
>>385436113
40 bucks for a 2009 $9,99 release is like printing money
>>
>>385435842
Nah, it exceeds ps3 ports
>>
File: 1486569307157.jpg (159KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
1486569307157.jpg
159KB, 600x526px
1 in 10 switch owners paid $40 to play an ugly version of street fighter 2
>>
>>385436113
Honestly, this. Some good things might come out of this, but ffs, it was a shitty barebones re-release that cost at least $20 more than it should have.
>>
Viewtiful joe, okami, Re4 DD:DA and dead rising would be nice.

Oh and not likely but onimusha would be cool for a portability.
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 253x199px
Sadly, this is the best time for companies to dump their half-assed ports on the console. Switch owners will literally buy anything at this point. I've hoped that customers would grow weary of Capcom's bullshit but I fear that's not the case.
>>
>>385439701
The switch subreddit is the fucking worst.
>>
>>385436691
Funny, they do the same thing with the other RE games and sold about the same on the ps4/bone
>>
>switch owners are this starved for games
I guess realizing your Zelda machine can play another title would be pretty mind-blowing
>>
>>385440158
How old are you
>>
>>385420215

Be funny if this lowly games success finally let to Capcom vs Nintendo.
>>
>>385430235
Which has nothing to do with the framerate. If differences in framerate alone were enough to interfere with online compatibility, causing desyncs or whatever, then the 3DS version wouldn't be compatible online with itself.
>>
Can't wait for the announcement for Monster Hunter Second Generation
>>
>>385437173
>He thinks there's only 4 million switch owners
nice job, retard-kun
>>
Capcom to Playstation: "Here's your free game!"

Capcom to Xbox: "Here's your free game!"

Capcom to Nintendo: "Here's a shitty, overpriced port. If it sells we might give you another shitty late port. Want something better? Beg for it on twitter and we'll think about it."
>>
>>385425074
As opposed to the re-remaster of SotC?
>>
File: 1446099634404.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1446099634404.png
276KB, 586x634px
>>385430857
so, more ports instead of new games?

this posts only shows that nintenbros are salty of the games the other platforms has
>>
It doesn't surprise me that a company who thought that releasing half a game was a good idea would think that releasing MH on a non-portable system was a good idea.

I tell ya, they're lucky their fanbase is cucked.
>>
>>385430927
And get the same amount of bitching from the 'fanbase' about it being Nintendi exclusive like with Bayonetta 2? I can't deal with that shit again.
>>
https://discord.gg/6Yn7Nu for USF2
>>
>>385442238

Awesome, I'm getting in on this
>>
>>385441365
>hes still mad about MH you know only the last few have been handhelp bitch boy quit crying and be glad MH looks decent this time around.
>>
>>385443869
>anime shit
>decent looking
Again, Capcom is lucky that its fanbase is cucked.
>>
>>385420215
Should I get this for my switch?
>>
>>385444164

It's pricey, but it's the best version of SF2. If money is no object, I'd say go for it.
>>
>>385420215
>$40 port of a 24 year old game is a smash success

Nintenbros are fucking disgusting. Get some standards you pathetic manchildren.
>>
>All of this anger over USF2

It's the little things in life
>>
>>385429834
>>Anything can handle MT Framework,
>Switch can't, apparently
>names games which dont run on mt framework
You are fucking retarted holy shit
>>
>>385444628
While Sony fans paid 60 for the worst SF ever made
>>
File: Dead_Rising_Boxart.png (1MB, 640x910px) Image search: [Google]
Dead_Rising_Boxart.png
1MB, 640x910px
Could the Switch handle it?
>>
>>385446037
The Switch is 2x than Wii U when handheld. 4x when docked.

Take a guess
>>
>>385445895

That's what bugs me. How can anyone on here defend that trash at all? It butchered Street Fighter.
>>
File: 1499912404901.jpg (66KB, 850x529px) Image search: [Google]
1499912404901.jpg
66KB, 850x529px
>>385446143
>portable Dead Rising 1 and 2
>>
>>385446234
Portable anything makes me horny. Like portable Bayonetta is gonna be a fucking thing soon its great
>>
>>385444628
>He says, after Sonybros paid full price, for half a game, for the worse SF game.
Nah, I think they have good taste considering they bought a decent SF game.
>>
>>385446037
The Xbone could barely reach 60fps. It dips like crazy. I don't the Switch would be able to keep up.
>>
>>385446409
he posted dead rising 1 not 4
>>
>>385446037
The shitch cant even minecraft
>>
File: HeroEnvyCaptainAmerica7b.jpg (268KB, 620x954px) Image search: [Google]
HeroEnvyCaptainAmerica7b.jpg
268KB, 620x954px
Hopefully we get MvC:I with the DLC characters included, since I doubt they'd be able to produce a port in time for it to be in the launch window of the other versions.
>>
File: ----.png (235KB, 304x302px) Image search: [Google]
----.png
235KB, 304x302px
>>385441017
>free
>>
>>385447138
Yes it can
>>
>>385447138
Yes it can???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a2k-zbj0hY
>>
>>385447337
>>385447370
>need a patch to make a shitty game works
haha
>>
>>385420310
>game on the market since the 90s
>OMG how has it sold better
>>
File: 1499460373982.gif (87KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499460373982.gif
87KB, 480x270px
>>385441017
>free

Video games aren't the chicken nuggies and tendies your mom feeds you
>>
>>385422626
I'm mad about how bad of a deal this is and won't personally buy it, but I am happy to see that 9 and 10 won't rot away into obscurity on last gen digital storefronts.
>>
>>385447424
Pretty sure the game worked before the patch dude. This isn't an EA or Bethesda game.
>>
>450k

LITERALLY HOW
>>
>>385447324
>>385447459
Hey retards, it is free as long as somebody else is paying for your ps+
>>
>>385422626
I hope that CapCom at least release both the first and second collection combined for Switch one day.
>>
File: 1454805023190.jpg (98KB, 770x680px) Image search: [Google]
1454805023190.jpg
98KB, 770x680px
>>385420215
>USF2 is a "smash" hit
but that means it's not a fighting game
>>
>>385427995
>portable Dead Rising
You gave me this boner, now take responsibility for it.
>>
File: paxOrJ3.jpg (126KB, 506x543px) Image search: [Google]
paxOrJ3.jpg
126KB, 506x543px
>>385447602
>it is free as long as somebody else is paying for your ps+

Anon confirmed living with mommy.

You're not even getting those games for free on ps+. You're paying for games you don't choose yourself, instead getting what Sony thinks you want for "free". I'm not even a Nintendo fanboy, and I also own a PS4 Pro.
>>
File: 1500749319514.png (725KB, 1932x2387px) Image search: [Google]
1500749319514.png
725KB, 1932x2387px
>>385447138
>shitch
>>
>Shit Fighter can't even sell more than 2m copies on PS4 (60m install base) and PC (millions)
BUBUBUBUBUB I thought that bigger install base meant more sales??????!?!?! Glad Crapcom will be dead in 10 years and I hope MHWorld fails
>>
>>385447553
people bought it because there was no other game out to buy.
it was the next familiar title after zelda since nobody wants to waste their money on indieshit.
>>
>>385447602
If someone's paying for it, it's not free.
>>
>>385430243
>ruined

AA6 was better than AA2, AA4, and arguably AA1
>>
File: blurry_jack.png (177KB, 325x300px) Image search: [Google]
blurry_jack.png
177KB, 325x300px
>>385428508
I really think a Switch port is possible to follow the trend of P3P and P4G.
>>
File: 1499355015586.png (234KB, 745x616px) Image search: [Google]
1499355015586.png
234KB, 745x616px
>>385447230
Better yet:

>port of MvC3 with all the new characters from Infinite ported into the game
>>
>>385447935

It's not like we didn't have Bomberman at the time
>>
>>385448301
no nigger
mvc 2 or fucking bust
>>
>>385435749
I'd much rather be able to comprise a team of Shy Guys, Cheep Cheeps, Goombas, Hammer Bros. etc. and fight the Rabbids. Would definitely offer a wider variety of gameplay options. Having units in the water, ranged attacks or whatever else. Would be much better IMO
That being said the game still looks decent.
>>
>>385448395
>he doesn't want a MvC Collection from XvsSF all the way through MvC2
>>
>people still buy street fighter 2
I hate this
>>
>>385434931
Going by Tekken Tag 2 on Wii U, would you accept multiple characters having a Captain Falcon costume?
>>
>>385430448
$40 is too much but i like sf2 and i had the extra cash. i like it but the framerate is very extra bad
>>
>>385448545

>people still buy the most iconic fighting game of all time

It's like being surprised that Pacman still sells.
>>
>>385448773

Yeah I noticed the framerate not being too good. Wouldn't call it terrible though
>>
>>385444164
No, get Puyo Puyo Tetris instead.
>>
>>385448854
pacman doesnt sell.
>>
>>385448307
>20 year old game vs 20 year old game
It all comes down to brand recognition. Street Fighter was extremely popular in the 90s.
>>
>>385449172

You can't be serious
>>
>>385449394
yes I'm serious. Pacman is a bad brand
>>
>>385448854
Pac-Man World 2 on Switch when?
>>
>>385447935
>of course 1-2 switch sold lots theres no games
>of course zelda sold lots theres no games
>Of course Mario Kart 8 sold lots theres no games
>of course Arms sold lots theres no games
>of course Splatoon 2 sold lots theres no games
>Of course Ultra Street Fighter 2 sold lots there no games

And soon...

>of course Pokken sold lots theres no games
>of course Fire Emblem Warriors sold lots theres no games
>of course Mario sold lots theres no games
>of course Xenoblade 2 sold lots theres no games

How long can you this keep up?
>>
>>385449536
They just ported Pacman VS so its possible.
>>
>>385449764
till the switch has over 100 games
>>
>>385449489

It's one of the most recognizable brands in the world. You're full of it
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
Seriously though,what happens if monster hunter world flops? What happens if sales don't reach cap cons expectations?
>>
>>385450087
Capcom capcans the Monster Hunter franchise.
>>
>>385449943
is that why the show failed? Is that why pacman 256 is barely producing money? Is that why nobody bought Pacman CE 2?
>>
>>385432998
>In 2010, well after smartphones exploded.
lol
>>
>>385449885
>they're porting Pacman VS
>not either of the Championship DX games
>not Galaga Legions

Also, is there any chance of them porting the Mario Kart Arcade games?
>>
>>385450364
No, since there is no reason to, especially since the new one is VR only.
>>
More Capcom support is good but who the fuck bought that shitty, overpriced port of SFII?
What the fuck?
>>
>>385450087
It gets sent to the gulag with every other Capcom property that isn't SF, MvC, or Resident Evil.
>>
>>385450087
Capcom cans the franchise citing not enough interest like they did with DmC and MML3.
You're fucked either way.
>>
>>385450364
Don't forget
>no port of the Arrangement games
Even with Pac-Man versus, that new Namco Museum is a real raw deal.
>>
>>385450417
>it's real
The fuck? I had no idea about this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QZkWIJ9LW8

Anyway, I've always wanted them to port the arcade GP games just because I've always wanted to play every single Mario Kart game in full. I know that they're not really that good. I've played one before at D&B's.
>>
>>385450087
It goes back to the 3DS.
You heard me right, no Switch. Just 3DS.
>>
File: Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg (13KB, 290x180px) Image search: [Google]
Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg
13KB, 290x180px
>>385447424
>>
>>385450730
The Arcade games are just flat courses with power ups and pacman.
>>
>>385450330
>Pretending he knows the sales of those games

EPIC
>>
>>385450838
B-b-b-but Pac-Man.
>>
>>385420215
Cannon Spike please
>>
>>385451263
I wish Capcom did more of this shit but they just dont have the talent to make cool shit anymore.
>>
make gotcha force 2 thnx bye xoxo <3
>>
How many switches have been sold worldwide? Just so I can figure the attach rate.
>>
>>385451368
Never played that game but I do think that a third-person shooter/action game starring Cammy where you fight with Delta 6 would be the sickest shit. Hell, you could even reuse RE6's combat system but expand on it to make it more deep. Shit like THAT would be a good idea.
>>
>>385451683
Attach rate is 2.6 right now
>>
>>385451683
as of June 30th, 4.7m so as of now probably 5.2-5.5m
>>
File: 1484019205633.jpg (11KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
1484019205633.jpg
11KB, 300x299px
Wait, wasn't it Capcom that specifically request for the increase in power in the Switch? Why is their support so scant?
>>
>>385452015
>god dammit this console sucks
>hey Nintendo add more bits or this console sucks
>>
File: a90.png (141KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
a90.png
141KB, 600x600px
>>385446604
I was talking about the Dead Rising 1 port for the Xbone
>>
File: 1495021368797.gif (371KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495021368797.gif
371KB, 400x300px
>>385420215
It that lead to more game support then it ended up being useful for something after all.
>>
>>385429127
do fantranslations like that exist?

back when I played it a hundred years ago the translation was GARBAGE.
>>
>>385452015
they can demand all they want but ultimately they never really have to commit.
>>
>>385451368
That game was fucking garbage what are you smoking
Cool shit my ass, the only good thing about the game is the nishimura art.
>>
>>385450330
No, it all failed because it all sucked. Doesn't change the fact that 95% of people walking this Earth can recognize Pacman
>>
>>385450087
Whatever happens happens, I'm just glad I get to finally play a new MH now that it's out of Nintendo's clutches.
>>
>>385452784
Hopefully it leads to Capcom going back to making good games.
>>
>>385453407
I like their games a lot, so thats a given for me.
>>
File: 1492298290886.gif (3MB, 384x212px) Image search: [Google]
1492298290886.gif
3MB, 384x212px
>mfw waiting for it to drop to like $20

Who else waiting here?
>>
>>385453943
is this your first Nintendo console?
>>
>>385453943
I just keep forgetting it exists. I just got my Switch a month ago, so I only have Zelda and Splatoon 2 right now. Puyo and Bomberman are higher priorities for me right now if I were to buy a Switch game, and that's not even counting all the games in the near future.
I don't think I'd ever pick up USF2
>>
>>385453327
>"Out of Nintendo's clutches"
Sorry, but that's not on Nintendo, that's on Capcom. Quit blaming Nintendo for everything that you dislike when Capcom was trying to leech off of the sales of the 3DS and was making mad bank for lower dev costs. World will far outstrip the millions it cost to develop 4 and X, and they won't sell enough due to poor marketing and design choices.
>>
>>385454145
It's not a Nintendo game though, genius. Those drop. Bomberman and Tetris already dropped
>>
I bought it. Wish I hadn't , but switch had nogaems.
>>
>>385432084
Remaster with Hakushon Daimao and character themes back in.
>>
Know what game series would fucking EXCEL on the Switch?

Powerstone
>>
>>385450087
You mean like how Street Fighter 5 bombed and sold just 1.7m despite previous entries selling over 8m?
You mean like how Resident Evil 7 bombed and sold 3.7m despite previous entries selling over 7m?
You mean like how Dead Rising 4 has yet to sell a million despite previous entries selling over 3m?

Last generation Capcom managed to kill their niche IP's like Devil May Cry and Mega Man. This generation Capcom are killing their biggest IP's and Monster Hunter is next.
>>
>>385457830
>RE7
>Bombed

Stop that.
>>
How many times is Capcom gonna tell this lie?
>>
>>385458479
My favorites were the bait-and-switch Capcom pulled with RE4Wii and them promising more fighting games to come to the Wii after the international TvC release.
>>
>>385458209
I love the game, but Capcom expected it to pass the 4m mark two months ago and want it to do 10million lifetime. They want it to sell 5.5m between now and March, in the last 3 months it has only sold 200k. To Capcom, it's a bomb. A shame because I really want them to carry on with the RE7 formula, but when RE5 and RE6 were two of the 3 best selling Capcom games ever, and RE7 goes on to sell not even half of what they sold, it's a bad sign.
>>
>>385458209
it's a flop just like SFV and DmC.
>>
>>385420215
Unless it's new IPs, or maybe some really good ports of Clover games, I'm not interested.
>>
>>385439701
The desperation is quite ridiculous. I mean, you could literally give them a Deadly Premonition or Dark Souls level port and they would eat it up WHILE laughing at everyone who has better running versions of the game... Switch owners live in some kind of alternate dimension where good is bad and up is down or some shit.
>>
>>385458479
https://www.coolshop.de/produkt/street-fighter-anniversary-collection/AJ83B9

Switch just got BTFO. PS4/XBOX just got a new SF anniversary collection for the same price as Ultra. Includes Hyper SF2 and Third Strike, but an insider has leaked that there's more games (potentially Alpha) included.

Capcom do not give a FUCK.
>>
>>385459450
>Liiterally a remake of an xbox/ps2 game
wowzers, switch is really btfo
>>
>>385459450
>>385460323
>Capcom makes another poor business decision.
Meh, what else is new?
>>
>>385434893
It's fucking SF2

It's probably more popular than every other fighting game combined
>>
>>385453327
>Not playing the recent MonHun games because they weren't on your preferred platform of choice
This is what a fake MonHun fan looks like, only cares about console wars
>>
>>385459450
>PS4/XBOX just got a new SF anniversary collection for the same price as Ultra. Includes Hyper SF2 and Third Strike, but an insider has leaked that there's more games (potentially Alpha) included.
if it has online i'm already game
fuck sfhdremix + two oc donut steels, i want my alpha games
>>
File: 1493850438953.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
1493850438953.png
156KB, 362x259px
>>385420215
oh boy, now i can play shitty fighting games on the go!
>>
>>385420215

>smash hit on the Switch

So it sold 2 copies then?
>>
>>385454229
>Capcom was trying to leech off of the sales of the 3DS
Yeah that's probably why MH3U and MH4 were revealed within like 6 months after the 3DS launched, when the 3DS was still an overpriced joke with a pointless gimmick and the Wii U and Vita weren't even out yet. It's not a secret that Nintendo assisted greatly in publishing, distributing, and marketing their exclusive MH games starting with Tri. They sucked Capcom's balls to secure those killer apps from day one.

btw I love how when Sony or MS do this kind of shit, drones are always first to start calling for blood - but wait, it's okay when Nintendo does it. Shame on those third parties for leeching off of Nintendo's amazing success.
>>
>>385461035
You laugh, but it might genuinely end up becoming competition for SF V.

Selling 450k in a month is impressive. SF V has only sold 1.7m in over a year. And that's with the 60m PS4 users and the countless millions of PC users able to buy it. This time next year, when Ultra has had a price reduction to $20, we might actually see it outsell SF V.
>>
>>385461657
Why wouldn't they switch sides? Sony treated them like shit. Also nice headcanon you got there.
>>
>>385447440
What?

>of course an outdated old game sells more than the newest installment
>>
File: pokken_04_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg (656KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pokken_04_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg
656KB, 1280x720px
>>385434248
Pokken is developed by namco, Harada's tekken team in particular.

It's also actually a competitive fighter, not just licensed casualshit. Has multiple attack buttons and attack heights and everything, though the way attack heights work is a bit different from most other fighting games.
>>
>>385420496
Look at ratio of how many people own a PS4/PC verses the Switch.

60 million + 100 million verse 5 million
SFV is a HUGE blunder.
>>
>>385462561
How does it feel to be a retard anon? lets see a game that is on pc and switch at the same time and see how many numbers sell in both
>>
>>385462069
>brings up the "Sony treated them like shit" meme
>calls objectively verifiable partnership headcannon
pot, kettle

Nintendo has literally published multiple monhun games in multiple regions. IIRC they physically distributed all of them outside of Japan. They made five Nintendo Directs specifically for the series when no other third party IP could even get one. Sony treated Capcom like shit in the sense that they didn't gargle their balls for 6 years like Nintendo did.
>>
>>385458639
They only want it to do 10 Million because they've pretty much confirmed they're gonna do the whole porting to other systems repeatedly like they have with RE4, 5 and 6

Capcom will likely get it close due to their love of rereleases.
>>
>>385427995
Oh fuck this would be an instant buy
>>
File: 1493184508490.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1493184508490.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>385462520
>a pokemon fighter is infinitely more deep than David Sirlins lifework
>>
>>385427995
IT'S THE BIG SHOW
>>
>>385462887
>inconvenient truths are now memes
>>
>>385462887
>Sony treated Capcom like shit in the sense that they didn't gargle their balls for 6 years like Nintendo did.
So, they did treat them like shit. Thanks for confirming it dumbass
>>
>>385440158
Anon, if you want a switch just be patient I know they are selling out fast everywhere but you can get one if you try, No need to pretend you don't want it
>>
>>385447875
What a cuck
>>
File: worried laughter.jpg (5KB, 153x199px) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.jpg
5KB, 153x199px
>>385463050
>we have a competitive pokemon fighter that's better then a SF game
>we have a competitive DBZ fighter that's probably gonna be better then a MvC game
>>
>>385464620
lets not get crazy here.
>>
>>385464714
Pokken's certainly a lot better then SFV, it succeeded where SF fucked up: It was able to make itself super accessible without shredding the skill ceiling in the process.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_174350[1].jpg (2MB, 3328x1872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_174350[1].jpg
2MB, 3328x1872px
It's what we could call the "Switch effect", it's mind-blowing to play games with HD graphics on the go even if they are the same old shit, my brother got one since release date and he takes it to his work place every single day, since he has co-workers that also got the Switch in the release week, they play together on the breaks and so on.
>>
>>385465191
lmao
>>
>>385463246
Not an argument. MH3U and MH4 were revealed in playable form, as Nintendo exclusives, two weeks after P3rd HD came out in Japan. Which means they were almost certainly in the works for at least a year, concurrent with the original P3rd. Why had Nintendo already signed on to publish and market multiple MH games before the fabled P3rd HD trophy/adhoc party beef with Sony occurred if their partnership with Capcom was made in reaction to that beef? It's a fucking meme you retard, the only conflict between Capcom and Sony regarding Monster Hunter was Nintendo's money.

>>385463384
>not moneyhatting = treating like shit
wew lad.
>>
>>385420215

>Capcom announced a new Switch game
>It's Ultra Puzzle Fighter 2

How would you react?
>>
>>385465743
>Ultra Puzzle Fighter 2

That would be actually great if they add online
>>
>>385465609
>I don't have an arguement so i'm just gonna shitpost

There's far more mechanical depth and decently more executional depth going on at higher level play of pokken then at SFV 5. The attack height system is more complex, and the phase shift system adds a ton. There's simply mechanics and features that Pokken has which means there's more facets of gameplay that a player needs to be aware of or can take advanage of.
>>
>>385465958
l m a o
>>
>>385466059
You are litterally the cancer killing fighting games. We'll never see actual innovation in the genre when every time a game comes up with new mechanics or does something slightly different people just bitch and moan about it and call it not competitive even when the mechanics factually add complexity.
>>
>>385466770
LMAO
>>
File: 1423521232501.jpg (19KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1423521232501.jpg
19KB, 500x449px
remember when capcom used bots to bloat MHW's trailer view count?
>>
PREPARE XX YOU BUNCH OF HACKS

I WANT TWICE THE MOHUN NEXT YEAR, TWICE. I AM GREEDY
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
51KB, 480x360px
DOES NO ONE WANT POCKET FIGHTER?
>>
File: 1438232615001.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438232615001.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>385420215
Why were they looking at sales for a fucking 360 PS3 port in order to decide of they would support the Switch? How fucking stupid is Capcom?
>>
>>385432530
Screen tearing and the CG Cutscenes look like shit.
>>
>>385468197
Probably weren't, honestly. But "you should buy our games on X console if you want more" is a cheap way to get fencesitters to commit.
>>
>>385421402
nintendobros fucking have no games, buying rehashed shovelware and then buying arms for $60 jesus christ. I only bought zelda and mk8(didnt buy wiu)
>>
>>385467459
>m-muh bots..!
LMAO kys nintenbro, enjoy your shitty mhxx garbage.
Oh wait, it's not even getting localized!
>>
Rumor is is that Capcom is going to reveal something big that's Street Fighter V related after Capcom Cup this year.
>>
wheres the disney collection fucking crapcom
>>
>>385468389
I just bought Disgaea 5. First D since 2, but the plot, music, gameplay and characters are really barebones thus far.

When does it get good?
>>
>>385435749
Yes, you can make a only mario team, I don't know if from the start of the game, cause you know, it depends of recruitment of the chars.
>>
>>385468175
I would only buy it if it came with another game.
It's simple but fun
>>
Be cool if we could play resident evil 4 to 6 on the go. Dont care if switch becomes a port console. All those games on the go would be cool.
>>
>>385435749
Motherfuckin' this. If this were just a straight up Mario SRPG, I'd be so much happier.

>>385468197
>How fucking stupid is Capcom?
Nigga, do you even have to ask?

>>385468726
I always kinda thought a new Pocket Fighter would be a great way to introduce newcomers into the fighting game genre. Capcom would never do it because they're poor as shit right now though and don't want to take any risks.
>>
>Super Bomberman R a smash hit
>Konami says they'll resurrect old franchises as a result
>Now this

Nintendofags LITERALLY saving the whole fucking industry
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
Hopefully with this now being on the switch version means we'll get some fallout game. I'd love a 3 + New Vegas collection.
>>
>>385420496
SFV is an old game though. USF2 just came out on a low install base console. It's an old game too don't get me wrong. Which is kinda crazy it sold so well at that price while SFV, a bargain bin game from early last year, isn't all that far ahead really
>>
>>385469504
Oldfags such as myself would rather play some good ol' SF2 than SF5.
>>
>>385468580
>The Switch couldn't even get a collection of NES roms

Fucking christ Capcom.
>>
File: 1500432111656.jpg (42KB, 268x288px) Image search: [Google]
1500432111656.jpg
42KB, 268x288px
>>385469149
mfw mystical ninja starring Goemon and Goemon great adventure remake
>>
>>385469397
Honestly it would be possible to run 4 on a Switch if you had someone competent working on the port but NV would be amazing
>>
>>385447628
They'd be dumb not to I can't see how they can release the previous collection with every current MM at the time but on the PS4, Xbox1 they cut the games in half just so they can sell for double its worth
>>
>>385449918
Metacritic has 93 games listed for the switch
>>
>>385449764
>of course 1-2 switch
bullshit
>>
>>385468409
I don't see how that's related to this.
I seriously doubt Sony only brought out a one-year exclusivity contract to fund a game for a big IP like Street Fighter.
Nintendo certainly didn't make a mistake like that with Bayonetta 2, as much as some people are trying to will that into existence.
>>
File: 1496160370835.jpg (100KB, 456x434px) Image search: [Google]
1496160370835.jpg
100KB, 456x434px
>>385469149
>Super Castlevania R gets announced
>it's a Classicvania
>>
>>385476507
Sounds terrible desu senpai
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.