[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Who cares about some dead chick when you could have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: thedarkness_hero_vf1.jpg (63KB, 646x356px) Image search: [Google]
thedarkness_hero_vf1.jpg
63KB, 646x356px
>Who cares about some dead chick when you could have owned the world?
>>
One of the last FPS games I enjoyed. Really wish they'd make a PC port or something.
>>
>>385419075
Puss puss was that good maybe
>>
>>385419172
You might like the Riddick games. Same devs, same engine with the great gunplay and ragdoll and seeing in the dark etc, but stories are a little up and down.
>>
>>385419172
>>385419331
Butcher Bay was great. Never tried the sequel.
>>
>>385419692
I preferred it, it cut out the sort of hubs where you go around doing sidequests and stuff, which I personally didn't really like, and there were more interesting characters. It's really more of the same, very worth playing.
>>
>>385419827
I'll have to check it out. Looks like they put them both on GOG. I actually enjoyed the hub areas, though I'm a sucker for a prison escape game. Speaking of, check out The Suffering if you like survival horror and/or prison games, if you haven't already played it.
>>
>>385419075
>owned the world
More like become a full-time host to the parasite controlling you.
>>
>>385419980
Assault on Dark Athena still has a prison break element to it. You still feel like a rat running around in the bowels of the ship. And yeah The Suffering is on my list of games to get around to, cheers.
>>
>>385420142
>still has a prison break element to it
Even better. Something about that whole dynamic really sucks me in in a video game. The Suffering is one of those games that sort of flew under the radar a bit. I'm not sure if it came out at the wrong time amongst more popular games or what happened. It's got some great monster design (modeled after different methods of execution) and the atmosphere is really thick. All the while the main character is hallucinating/remembering parts of his past and the player is allowed to make certain "good/evil" decisions that affect the ending. Really great game. Last I heard, though, the PC port was pretty bad (though that might've changed), so beware. It's gotta be a few bucks used on PS2 by now.
>>
>>385420361
I've got a bit of a PS2 collecting habit so that's cool with me.
>>
Obligatory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mfo39WtcOg
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.