[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have there been any games you really loved, but never beat? Doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Phoenix_Thinking_2.gif (68KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix_Thinking_2.gif
68KB, 256x192px
Have there been any games you really loved, but never beat? Doesn't have to be 100%, but just the act of beating the final boss.

What do you think is the game that has been completed the least, despite being popular?
>>
>>385415414
>What do you think is the game that has been completed the least, despite being popular?
Most of them nowadays. Normies rarely actually finish games they buy. Even the most casual ones.
>>
>Have there been any games you really loved, but never beat? Doesn't have to be 100%, but just the act of beating the final boss.

A few of them, all were exclusively JRPG's: Persona 3 and Chrono Cross are among them

My gripe with these games is that I tend to rush through them due to storyline, which inevitably leaves me in a position where I've missed out on things, and that results in getting stuck somewhere.
>>
>>385416043
Though now that I think of it, I did finish Persona 3, though I save state scummed my way through the fight with Nyx.
>>
all the games i have 100% doesnt mean shit to me i did it for the challengue and out of boredome.

the games i replay the most are more important to me and that i try things like no hit runs or even speed runs.

a game i love and havent complete is cave story, i got super lazy with the final level after i saw a friend beating it and just wasnt interested.
>>
>>385415414
I absolutely love Xenob. Chronicles but about halfway through Mechonis I became frustrated with the abundance of difficult battles, each of which takes so much grinding and gem crafting to get past for me. I really want to cone back to it for the story but the gameplay's become a bit of a slog.
>>
>>385415414
There none I really loved that I haven't finished but there are some that I enjoyed a lot, but never finished, such as FFV because of the final dungeon difficulty spike, and Zelda WW because of the triforce collecting.
>>
>>385415414
I usually feel an autistic need to 100% games I really love (the worst examples being getting ending E in Drakengard and doing the sidequests in Nier). Otherwise I'll play games as long as they're fun. I enjoyed FFIV, but I got to the moon underleveled and didn't want to grind for ages, so I've never finished it
>>
File: JC Doomton.png (22KB, 550x528px) Image search: [Google]
JC Doomton.png
22KB, 550x528px
>>385415414
Strange Journey. First I dropped it cause my save got corrupted, right before the uroboros 2nd form. I dropped it a second time because I accidentaly changed alignments, (though later I realized coop attacks do very little difference).Right now I havent beaten it but I already got to Horologium.

I also haven't beaten Nocturne, but thats because my old copy died after 30 hrs in and I don't have a PS3.
The only MegaTen game I actually managed to complete was P4 and thats because I forced myself to beat it because I wanted to discuss it here.Not worth it.
>>
>>385415414
Sleeping Dogs, the PC release was bugged. You couldn't climb up a platform right before the final boss unless you were some kind of robot or something.
>>
File: jeffriesbox1.png (292KB, 700x378px) Image search: [Google]
jeffriesbox1.png
292KB, 700x378px
Deadly Premonition. I loved it but it crashed on the art gallery chapter no matter what I did. I occasionally try to reinstall it, but now it refuses to even launch. Can't be helped, Zach.
>>
>>385416428
Same here, I got to about the entrance to Sword Valley but never finished because I sold my Wii U shortly after to get money for a Switch. I ended up watching the cutscenes movie to finish the story
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.