[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had the opportunity to erase all your memories about morrowind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: promo322519834.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
promo322519834.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
If you had the opportunity to erase all your memories about morrowind and play it for the first time today, would you do it?
>>
Fuck no, the last play through I did I got as close to 100%ing the game as I've ever come to any game, I'm not giving those hundreds of hours up.
>>
>>385413242
No. Honestly i would think it was shit. The game hasent aged well and I understand why people thing oblivion and skyrim are better.
>>
File: 1495578713816.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1495578713816.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
I think I should kill myself
>>
Without memories of it - no
With memories of it - no
>>
>>385413242
Fuck yeah. I play even older games for the first time from time to time, and I'm confident Morrowind wouldn't put me off.
I hope I could repeat that too with other stuff as well. Imagine being able to play your favourite games, watch your favourite movies and listen to your favourite music again and again like it's the first time. You'd save money on getting new stuff too.
I'd imagine you'd get pretty dumb though, not experiencind any new stuff.
>>
>>385413242
No, because morrowind has shit gameplay mechanics and I wouldn't even give it a chance to make me like it.
>>
>>385413313
Damn same here brother. I don't know what it was but that feeling I got when I realized I was finally running out of stuff to do on just one character in Morrowind is unforgettable. I really don't need to relive/recreate those memories.
>>
>>385413242

I would play it on pc rather than the xbox.
>>
File: 1500470957730.jpg (176KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
1500470957730.jpg
176KB, 1000x769px
I didn't like it, so I'd have to play it again just not to like it again.
>>
Well I played it for about 20 minutes two months ago and haven't had the desire to revisit it. Probably not since it still has that new game feel.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.