[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone started a class action lawsuit over false advertising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (2MB, 2487x1268px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 2487x1268px
Someone started a class action lawsuit over false advertising claims for the Vita, why hasn't someone done a similar lawsuit for Wii U?
>>
>>385411620
Can't sue over false advertising if there wasn't any advertising in the first place.
>>
>>385411620
>false advertising claims for the Vita

Like what?
>>
>>385411718
I remember Sony claimed that the Vita's 3G was capable of supporting real-time online gaming. That turned out to be a complete crock of shit. There were other false claims too, but it's been a while so I only remember the one I personally fell for.
>>
You literally couldn't do what the Vita said you could.
I used the gamepad no problem on my room and toilet
>>
>>385412145
you must have paper thin walls
>>
>>385411892
They said you could remote play through 3G to play your console games on the train. Remote Play does not support 3G
>>
>>385411718
That there'd be games for it
>>
>>385412490
Wood must be shit for Wifi, because I'm not american and have concrete walls.
>>
>>385412571
>concrete being good for service
>in school there was 0 service
>in administrative buildings there was 0 service

nah
>>
>>385411620
>why hasn't someone done a similar lawsuit for Wii U?

Because nintenyeardrones are dumb fucks. Right alongside nvidya fanboys that bought a 970... except nvidya did get sued.
>>
>>385411620
first post has the answer
>>385411690

Nintendo is smart and never advertise something false, because they know that is better to be fair and sell less than be saying something false only to sell more, because lawsuits are always around the corner.
>>
>>385414907
You can't lawsuit someone that didn't say something false.
You are too young to understand that a console not having games is not something you could file a lawsuit for.
The ps vita could have been the greatest success ever, with 200 million units sold, but if they said "the ps vita can brew coffee for you" and it doesn't do it, you get sued.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.