[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about based HBomberGuy eternally BTFOing Dar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

File: hb.png (642KB, 888x622px) Image search: [Google]
hb.png
642KB, 888x622px
How do you feel about based HBomberGuy eternally BTFOing Dark Souls 2 haters, especially MatthewMatosis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRTfcMeqhig
>>
is he still deciding to die on the sjw hill?
>>
>>385402826
Who?
>>
>>385402826
>Caring about DS2
>>
>>385402967
Yes

One of his latest videos is him trying to say gender expression exists by listing articles that simply mention gender expression, and then saying traps are an example of this

other words hes a fucking mook
>>
>>385402826
He contradicts himself a lot and tries to defend things that are just bad, like giving up a world that makes sense for a more "magical" feel. I do agree with some of his observations tho
>>
>>385402826
>>385402967
>>385403156
His videos were always shit, and his Fallout 3 video is filled with instances of him missing the point, drawing unfair comparisons, blaming the game for things its predecessors also did, etc. I can't believe people around here were parroting him, it just goes to show your average /v/ cretin has no opinions of their own, they're all adopted from internet personalities.
>>
>>385403021
Some guy with writings skills of a preschooler makes an hour long essays on various games.
Weaboo buthurt ensures.
>>
i can't watch brits on youtube
>>
>>385403297
I wonder who's worse. He's a retarded cuck that wants white women to be raped by Muslims, but you're a Bethesda apologist.
>>
File: ....jpg (25KB, 376x260px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
25KB, 376x260px
>>385403476
>He's a retarded cuck that wants white women to be raped by Muslims
>>
I'd rather watch that game design guy. Mike something.
>>
>>385403285
This. The video is also way too long.
>>
>>385403449
I feel like I need subtitles every time I hear one speak lol
>>
>>385402826
Hating Dark Souls 2 is a meme, the base game is weak but the DLC is the best content in the whole series.

If they just patched out Soul Memory matchmaking and switched over to how Dark Souls 3 does matchmaking (SL + Weapon Memory) then I'd play Dark Souls 2 forever.
>>
>>385403476
are you having an aneurysm anon
>>
>>385403476
Fallout 3 was not a bad game outside of its main quest. It's flawed, but all games are. Maybe you can suck my dick or better, go complain about it in the four-millionth daily NV thread we have here.
>>
>>385403804
NV is shit.
>>
I don't get the whole DaS2 "haters" meme. I played DaS and loved it, then played DaS2 and got bored very quickly. No meme, it's just not an interesting game.
>>
>>385403476
>I wonder who's worse
you are
>>
I only discovered him recently through Super Eyepatch Wolf.

He's a bloody idiot and I respect Eyepatch less for promoting him.
>>
>>385403918
I wonder what goes on in the minds of Bethesda patients like you.
>>
File: no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg (30KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg
30KB, 640x454px
>>385403918
>>
>>385403941
>respecting virtual persona
best timeline
>>
>>385403989
I actually don't like Bethesda games
>>
Why can't cucks pronounce Smough?

SMOW

Like SNOW
>>
>>385402826
I find his personality very irritating. Also, sarcasm works when you're making good points, not when you're completely failing to refute them; that dude just gave me second hand embarrassment.

His Fallout 3 video made some good points but congrats that's a low fucking bar.
>>
File: 1471203799173.jpg (179KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471203799173.jpg
179KB, 1000x750px
>HBomberGuy
>>
>SJWs are the only ones who defend das2
It all makes sense now
I bet if we had flags only canadians were the ones who defend das2.
>>
>sure this thing IS bad, but it FEELS good: the movie
>>
>>385404826
>Gough
Pronounced Goff
>Smough
>Not being pronounced as Smoff
>>
>>385403760
>DLC is the best content in the whole series

Which one? The one where you can drop through half the content, the one where you collect special keys to kill another fume knight, or the one with the invisible tiger?
>>
>>385405057
lol that's not how english works ameribro
also the developers confirmed it is "smow"
>>
>>385405057

This. People need to learn giantman naming conventions.
>>
>>385405057
I've always pronounced it as 'go' because it's spelled the same as smough
>>
>>385405339
https://youtu.be/CR6ydb3LJjg?t=320

Luckily Gough knows how to pronounce his own name
>>
>>385405506
Oh I know how his name is supposed to be pronounced. I've just always subconsciously read it as go
>>
>>385405506

He's a retard that doesn't even know he's not blind, he's hardly a reliable source.
>>
>>385403908
DaS2 managed to be so bad that it became obvious to everyone it was a shit game so contrarians, in an attempt to portray themselves as special snowflakes claim that they love it and that it's really a misunderstood masterpiece. Either that or it's all the cancerous normie bandwagoners that started with DaS2 because Jessica Alba announced it and now they can't get over the fact they like shit games.
Or falseflaggers
>>
>>385403908
Disappointment.

DaS was a cult hit in the west, so a lot of people that played it and enjoyed felt like they had found a diamond in the rough.

When DaSII was announced the hype was real. First videos/builds showed enemies acting smarter, more dynamic environments, and a lighting system that forced you to decide whether you should forgo a shield in favor of a torch.

Then the game came out and had none of those things, in many cases regressing from what made DaS fun.

Enemies weren't smarter, they just spun like a goddamn turntable to hit you.
Pretty much every grab move in the game required you to be in a different zip code to avoid it.
Lighting just wasn't a thing.
Environments were overexposed and every surface looked like it was made from styrofoam.
Infinite healing items.
Lava castle filled with fucking turtles.
No Heide Knights in Heide's Tower.
Riding an elevator up to somehow end up underground.
Going below sea level to reach a cave that somehow lets out into the sea.
Burn a windmill because reasons.
Fucking adp being a thing at all.

Bear
Seek
Seek
Lest
>>
>>385407146
Everything in this post
>>
I showed this video to one of my friends. His response was "wow that's too long give me a summary."

Not friends with him anymore.
>>
>>385407146
>tfw DaS2 apologists expect me to type all this every time I call their game shit
Seriously, it's been discussed over and over again. At this point you're just playing dumb.

>>385407673
Sounds like your friend dodged a bullet there
>>
>>385407673
Wow, glad you unfriended that loser, I mean, what kind of guy wouldn't want to watch some limey SJW pretentious prick be contrarian about videogames for over an hour?
>>
>>385407146
I still can't get over the fact that they couldn't even copy Demon's Souls properly.
>how about we add a cute girl that you level up to?
>sure, let's also make her chant her incantation BEFORE you can level up so that you will be extra annoyed
How the hell do you fuck up so hard? All you had to do was fucking copy the damn thing.
>>
in retrospect both him and MatthewMatosis were wrong, the best critique is still the one from Joseph Anderson
>>
>>385408282
Who and fucking who did what?
>>
>>385408326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9jrShSwjPU&list=PLTJr2842sYmKqa-WqPWn7oraiUnH0j-qL
>>
>>385408379
Is he game developer or something?
He guy sound like he is barely 20.
>>
>>385408450
The guy*
>>
>>385408282
Funnily enough, I recently watched Anderson's video and realized that he basically just summed up what was happening and then briefly said "this was good" or "this could have been better". Only very rarely does he actually talk in-depth about game design or mechanics.
>>
>>385402826
No, I replayed it a week ago and tried some part of dlc - it's still shit af
Fuck niggers who like this abomination, it's literally shit taste dogma for them
>>
>>385402826
I like Dark Souls II even with it's numerous flaws but this video is dogshit along with his channel.
>>
>>385408623
sherlock video was funny
>>
>>385408450
I think he's almost 30, he has a wife and two kids.
>>
>>385407146
The thing that pissed me off the most was all the cool shit casters had on the beta that was nowhere to be seen on the actual release.
Shit like aiming spells, two-handing staves for more damage, or charging spells to do more damage at the cost of more charges spent.
>>
>>385408664
>Why won't Sherlock and Moriarty assfuck each other, my friends from tumbl want to see that: The Video
>>
>>385408210
>2 versions and various patches through the game and nobody thought "Well, maybe she should say it during the level up like in DeS or just be allowed to quickly skip it"

Also, the Hbomber video is a bit bias toward wanting to prove Matt wrong because he's going off the improved Scholar of the First Sin version while Matt was going over unpatched vanilla so possible problems could've been patched out or fixed.

Hbomber is still a faggot though. He should've posted a in depth video on why he personally enjoyed DS2 instead of just REEEing over Matt's video and trying to act like some smug contrarian
>>
>>385408704
Well he is not very smart.
>>
But he didnt. DS2 is still bad compared to DS1 and DeS. I havent played 3.
>>
>>385408765
Wasn't it the opposite? Like, this show is entirely smug tumblr bait.
>>
>>385409005
Exactly. And that's what HBomberGuy is crying about in the video. That it's only baiting and won't actually make Sherlock and Moriarty faggots.
>>
>>385403585
Oh you mean the guy who made a video on the legend of Zelda and after about 5 minutes admitted he hasn't played it until like a month ago? Fuck that stupid faggot nigger.
>>
>>385403041
only people that don't like 2 are shitters and casuals.
>>
File: HyunaGiggle.gif (856KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
HyunaGiggle.gif
856KB, 500x262px
>>385405096
>another fume knight
>>
>>385409072
I mostly remember him complaining about a boomerang.
>>
>1:19:43
No
>>
File: kinsey-scale.png (87KB, 645x232px) Image search: [Google]
kinsey-scale.png
87KB, 645x232px
>>385403156
I don't know about "traps" but Non-binary Sexual expression has been a thing since the 50s.

Pretending it doesn't exist proves how fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>385403156
how does gender expression not exist? That's not the same as biological sex.
>>
File: 46c[1].jpg (38KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
46c[1].jpg
38KB, 460x500px
>>385402826
Stop trying to viral your own video you stupid faggot. It sucks and you're a retard who can't make succinct points to save your life.
>>
>>385409442
>>385409662
Sorry, I should've worded that better

He's saying that gender expression exists separate from gender, nothing bout sexuality
>>
>>385409072
>that's what HBomberGuy is crying about in the video. That it's only baiting and won't actually make Sherlock and Moriarty faggots.
No it isn't? Where the fuck did you get that impression?
He did complain that the showrunners mocked people who shipped them after all of the queerbaiting, which is a perfectly legitimate criticism. It's no different from them teasing an explanation for a mystery and then making fun of the people who actually want to know what the explanation is.
>>
>>385402826
He's a faggot and usually the worst kinda people like his videos.
>>
Any man who voluntarily wears a bow tie is very likely to ge a giant cunt.
>>
>>385403156
Its funny because the only papers that he linked that were from actual sciences like biology were mostly about gender expression in animals. Medicine and psychology focuaed also had many of how to deal with non binary people today, nothing that actually studies gender expression with evidence and intense studies. Many also assume that it exists without referencing any discoveries on the field. Its a made up topic that is being studied just like any fad, the articles he linked just give even more reason to skeptic.
Of course, unless he thinks gender studies is a science.
>>
>>385402826
>caring this fucking much what your favorite reviewer says and how other people feel about his review
Shut the fuck up.
Start formulating your own ideas about what you like and then keep it to yourself. How fucking relevant is the collective opinion of people on Dark Souls 2 in 2017? Why do you care what /v/ thinks, why do you care what I think about DS2?
I know this is a board for discussing video games, but "BTFOing Dark Souls 2 haters", "HBomberGuy" says, "MatthewMatosis" says.

Neck yourself
>>
>>385402826
>die
>"achievement unlocked: this is le dark souls XD"

threw my copy away there and then
>>
>>385410340
I hope whatever bad is happening in your life passes and you'll be able to live free of rage.
>>
File: 296.png (84KB, 250x256px) Image search: [Google]
296.png
84KB, 250x256px
His DS2 video had so much shit wrong with it that it legitimately makes me wonder if he even played the game. Not to mention that all of his gameplay looks subpar as hell, giving even less credibility to all his "in defense" arguments.
And I say this as someon who really enjoyed DS2 despite all of the games problems.
>>
>>385410452
Thanks, y-you too.
It was cathartic. Just tired of e-celeb stuff I guess.
>>
File: 1490438076538.jpg (1MB, 4602x3852px) Image search: [Google]
1490438076538.jpg
1MB, 4602x3852px
>gems are good because I can win even when I'm not good at the game
>estus is bad because I keep trying to heal in the middle of a fight and die
>>
He's a contrarian. He can't just debunk Matthewmatosis's stupid arguments, he has to act like Dark Souls II is a flawless masterpiece. It's a personality flaw, he can't not be hyperbolic.
>>
Hbomb was more entertaining as a guest commentator in Artix' let's plays.
>>
File: 1498992974374.jpg (66KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
1498992974374.jpg
66KB, 720x706px
Valid criticisms aside, he's such a smug doss cunt that envelops all of my reasons to get mad. For fuck's sake a spellcheck is not an argument, get out of your own asshole.
Although yes, Dark Souls II is underrated and MatthewMatosis posts videos every other potato season nowadays.
>>
>>385407146
>defeating some of the worlds strongest beings in order to avoid climbing up a waist height pile of rubble
>>
>>385402826

Dark Souls as a series is getting stale, it's 2017 they need to embrace new ideas like:
-New weapon types like murkrets or a medievil bazooka and you can take cover for things that are shoot back at you
-Parts where you have to run away from a huge enemy and the huge boss chases you to a turrent and you use it to kill him
-Other parts where you can use turrents on loads of people or even a catapult
-You can see how many kills and deaths you have in pvp and the more kills you get unlock extra abilities for you and new skins for your weapons and armour
-Free running and climbing up on sthings
-You have a npc partner and he is an ethnic and he makes jokes and he gives you estius flasks and stuff when your in trouble
-If you get backstabbed or parryed you can press a button at the right moment and you do a counter
-Bosses arent just running around hitting them you can get to like press buttons at the right time and it does damage
-Vehicle sections like on a horse and cart or a boat or like a stone age motorbike and gliders
-When someone invades it asks you if it's ok and if you press no then they are sent away
-You can go into peoples houses and talk to them
-If you get hit then dont get hit for a while your health comes back
-You can have a romance with someone and even it can be a man if you are a gay
-Better support like map packs for arena and new weapons and amrour or better versions of weapons and armour in the game
-Moderators chosen from popular members of the community, they will monitor for poor sportsmanship and ban those they feel are a negative influence on the community & metagame
-Some people need you to get things so you can go get them and bring them back and they give you souls or items
-You can get a pet and they go around and find items for you and secrets so you dont have to search around so much
-You can do a crafting if you gather enough materials or you can buy the materials for money
>>
>>385405057
I'd respond to you but I need to go ploff my field.
>>
>>385409167

you are either one of those babbies that started souls in 2 or a pvpfag subhuman either way is not good,
>>
>>385405057
Smough as in Dough
Gough as in Cough
>>
>>385402826
>The map be random is good
>>
>>385402826
dark souls 2 was alright, doesnt deserve the hate it gets but also doesn't come close to the other games in the series in terms of quality. also this guy is a massive faggot, his personality is insufferable
>>
This guy is such a fucking bitter little bitch. What is his god damn beef?
>>
File: 1485309149389.jpg (85KB, 523x332px) Image search: [Google]
1485309149389.jpg
85KB, 523x332px
>>385402826
>youtube
>>
>One hour trying to convince people dark souls 2 ISN'T shit
>>
>>385413294
He used to be a member of Metokur. Probably got troll's remorse.
>>
DaS2 was great for PvE Coop. Other than that they made some weird deciscions.
>>
>>385407146
A good post?
You could have just typed
>drink bleach faggot
>>
>>385402826
I like when he talks about politics. He should do that instead of defending trash games.
>>
I had a lot of fun with dark souls 2 and it was a lot more fun to play in its prime than people give it credit for.
That said, hbomb's video covers none of the legitimate reasons for that, and he just tries to defend the parts everybody universally dislikes because he's a contrarian.
>>
>>385402826
why does this dumb cuck spell defence with an "s"
>>
>>385402826
Always find it so amusing when "these" eCeleb people try to make/portray themselves more attractive than they actually are.
>>
>>385405106
sssssmao
>>
>>385402826
I ignore him because everyone knows that Dark Souls 2 is the worst game of all time. Some faggots who probably are mad about Bloodborne just started being ironic and 'liking' it because everyone else in the world agrees with how terrible it is. In truth there is not a single redeemable thing about DaS2 and anyone who says otherwise should be fucking shot.
>>
>>385416145
>Dreamworks grin on an fanfiction tier anime influenced britbong sjw avatar

I bet if you zoomed out he'd have a furry fuck his ass or worse
>>
>>385407146
While I know DaS2 had flaws, this is the reason people turned it into a meme.

>uses "it was bad because of stuff in the beta" as an argument
>uses exaggerations that people will believe because they want to
>hates new stat just for existing since you have to invest in it to do a thing
>bitches about aesthetic things
>even throws in something about turtles, since everyone will agree it's a valid criticism because kek why not?
>>
If I had to describe this guy in 2 words it would be
"intentionally obtuse"
>>
>>385413294
He subscribes to the talking a lot but saying very little rule of video making like Moviebob.

He's just a pseudo intellectual egotistical cunt. Just because you write a lot doesn't mean you're saying anything of substance.
>>
>>385403760
But DS2 DLC are not good.
Sunken King - great level, but ugly as fuck. Elana was not very good, Sinh was great, gang is a trash.
Old Iron King - good level. Fume is cool, but a knight, Alonne is fine, but a knight, reskin boy is a trash.
Ivory King - shit level you need to complete twice. Aava is shit, King is shit, lmao2cats.
>>
>>385402826
>people are still butthurt about DaS2

Holy fucking shit, get over it already. It's the worst game in a series of pretty good games. It's not a fucking crime.
>>
Ignore e-celeb threads
Report e-celeb posters
>>
>>385417447
No, no one is ever going to get over it. It was the worst game of this decade at least. People have every right continue to make multiple threads a day talking about how it was the biggest fuck-up of it's gen.
>>
>>385409118
>>385403585
Mark Brown and Game Maker's Toolkit?
>>
To those that played and watched his video on Fallout 3, what did you think of it?
>>
His DS2 isn't great but some of his videos are fine like the sherlock video and the fallout 3 video. He also makes fun of pick up artists and their little scheme to con people out of money.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.