[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw played every single budokai+tenkaichi game except for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dbzbudokai3_ps2box_usa_org_001.jpg (70KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
dbzbudokai3_ps2box_usa_org_001.jpg
70KB, 350x500px
>tfw played every single budokai+tenkaichi game except for budokai 3 as a kid
Did I actually miss the best game in the series, or is this a meme? I got a ps2 after the game was out but tenkaichi was already out by then so I bought that instead.
>>
File: Untitled.png (310KB, 686x568px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
310KB, 686x568px
>>385401298
Budokai 3 was great at the time. It's not as good now as the story mode gets boring after the 9th playthrough, and that endgame shit isn't fun.
Imo, Shin Budokai and Another Road were the best Budokai games. Budokai 3's combat was boring in comparison, along with the story.

If you want another go download the iso and play it on an emulator.
>pic related
I'm playing BT3 right now.
>>
>>385401298
If you played the other Budokais and the Tenkaichi series, then you already know if you missed out on the gamet. B3 isn't radically different from B1 or B2, but it's the best in the series. If you prefer the arena (dragonball sim) style of BT instead, then you didn't miss much.
>>
>>385401298
Best o the franchise till FighterZ hits
>>
>>385401840
>Shin Budokai and Another Road
Shit, you might be right anon. I put a whole bunch of hours into that game especially since I could just play it outside or in the car. I'm still mad I broke my PSP.r
>>
Budokai 3 may have some more characters than 2, but Dragon Rush in 3 ruins completely the game. While Budokai 2 had the board game... it didn't have Dragon Rushs to ruin it and B2 had those fun What if Fusion with Tiencha and Gokule.
>>
>>385403089
This. Dragon rush QTE bullshit is the most time consuming annoying fucking shit. The CPU is always building to it and nothing but it.
>>
It had pretty good single player content, but the gameplay is worse than some of the later games like Infinite World.

>>385403089
In Budokai 2 you also need to waste capsule slots on default moves.
>>
>>385404189
I think you had to waste capsule slots on default moves in 3 as well. I only play Goku's story and was annoyed by starting with no move at all.
>>
>>385404324
In Budokai 3 and later, you need capsules for moves like Kamehameha and ultimates. In 2, you also need them for everything else that isn't default combo strings, like ki volleys and grabs. Though non-custom characters usually had them by default.
>>
>>385403089
That's why Infinite World is the better game, they eliminated Drago rush
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.