[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ugliest persona and costume in the game >useless skills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (71KB, 260x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71KB, 260x386px
>ugliest persona and costume in the game
>useless skills for atleast half of the game
>even her physical attacks are weak af because she uses her fists instead of a weapon
>pretends to be an antisocial robot when she clearly isn't one
>would have continued to suck on the principle's cock if MC never showed up
>short hair implying she is a trap

What do people see in her to rank her as "best" girl?
>>
Personality
>>
>>385399446
Because those are all wrong.
>>
>>385399446
>Ugliest persona and costume in the game
If you can't appreciate the Biker/Dominatrix look I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>385399608
>personality over looks

So you would even date a 300 pound land whale if it had a good personality?
>>
>>385399687
Makoto is not even close to being ugly retard
>>
>>385399446
sounds like you have an autistic grudge because you like a shitter girl
>>
>>385399446
this is a perfect example of how you're totally entitled to be objectively wrong in your subjective opinion
>>
File: image.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
>>385399676

The only time she ever uses her bike is when using those weak af frei attacks

Even her victory scene looks horribly masculine.

I honestly wonder if she really is a trap.
>>
it's really disappointing that she has the worst mask by far. and the other girls do have better costumes and personas. but she's the best outside of the metaverse
>>
>>385399446
The costume okay, her mask is awful though.
>>
>>385399676
>If you can't appreciate the Biker/Dominatrix

Except that throne is already taken by best milf Tae Takemi.

Honestly, Makoto's biker persona absolutely makes no fucking sense other than for fan service.
>>
>>385399687
Unironically yes
You spend more time texting a gf than seeing one face to face
>>
>>385399874
She's a stronk womyn for the Western market, obviously.
>>
>>385399687
I mean its not necessary very ugly or pretty but usually average girls with good personality are keepers compare to hot looking ones
>>
>>385399446
H I P S
I
P
S
>>
She's boring I hate this cunt. She abides by fathead fucking principles commands instead of thinking for herself. She's nothing more than a slave and doesn't hold a candle to the Phantom Theives of Hearts
>>
File: 1498978334088.jpg (69KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498978334088.jpg
69KB, 765x1024px
>>385399620
>list of feelings about Makoto's design and story
>wrong
and Maktotofags wonder why people don't like them
>>
File: 1494425397641.jpg (62KB, 680x895px) Image search: [Google]
1494425397641.jpg
62KB, 680x895px
>>385399446
definitely the best battle support, her def buff and heal is really a must in boss battles, decent damages, and she's really though. almost never used morgana because of her.

shes a meh outside the metaverse though
>>
>>385399446
>even her physical attacks are weak af because she uses her fists instead of a weapon

If you looked at her stat distribution you'd see she's utility. Doesn't hit physically as hard as Ryuji, doesn't heal as much as Morgana and doesn't blast magics as hard as Ann. In exchange she doesn't have Ryuji's sometimes less than stellar agility/accuracy, nor does she die in 2 hits like Ann or Morgana. My only problem with her was how much her Baja Blast attack sucks dick and how her ultimate Persona stops being a fucking bike. Most Ultimates in 5 were a mistake.
>>
>>385401309
wrong

>Energy Shower
>Balanced Magical/Physical damage for random encounters
>Rare weakness for random encounters
>Beefiest healer
>High ammo gun
>>
>>385402126
mean't for >>385399446
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.