[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate this game so much, ive been playing the campaign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3701.jpg (116KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3701.jpg
116KB, 825x1200px
Why do people hate this game so much, ive been playing the campaign and its been fun
>>
>>385391728
Please lurk two years before posting.
>>
>>385391728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr7DHm94Gp4
>>
>>385391728
Campaign is great. Nobody hates it.
>>
>>385391728
IW has the best SP COD for years. And, if you are still playing MP COD, you are literally subhuman.
>>
I play competitive IW

I love the feeling of mastering the movement and aiming together. I think thats the main reason people don't like it
>>
It's a shame that people wrote off Infinite Warfare before they got the chance to play it because the campaign is one of the better CoD Campaigns. Definitely the best recent one anyway.

The multiplayer is terrible though.
>>
>>385391728
normal fags just hate the concept that COD might be in space, its actually disgusting because wall running did a lot to make the game play more engaging and fun and actually shake up the combat and shooting when the older CODs were all twitch based and positioning oriented with almost no skill involved in terms of FPS mechanics

the loot crate stuff is utter cancer though
>>
>knife is unlocked at level 37 on multiplayer
Defend this
>>
>>385393254
I play black ops 3 zombies
>>
>>385393319
Did you try titanfall pilot vs pilot though?
>>
>ripping off halo
>lol what is titanfall
>what do you mean titanfal 2 has a charismatic robot sidekick too?

That aside the campaign should be fine.
Just wish the mp would survive longer, barely got 1k players on pc.
>>
>>385391728
>Caring about single player in CoD

The meat of CoD is the multiplayer, and CoD multiplayer has always been running around in circles like retards or camping like fags until you get your killstreaks
>>
>>385393563
The one shot kill weapon is unlocked at a high level?
Maybe I just haven't played multi since MW2
>>
>>385393693
It isn't much better on the PS4. Nobody gave a shit about it.

Single play was god tier though.
>>
I haven't played this series since Blops II and that one I dropped because of those stupid base defense missions
>>
File: 1446296843534.jpg (68KB, 596x461px) Image search: [Google]
1446296843534.jpg
68KB, 596x461px
>>385393626
Did you try titanfall 2 pvp with 500 % hp?
>>
>>385391728
Haven't seen High Moon do anything since the okay Deadpool game
Fall and War for cybertron is such an amazing experience
>>
>>385391728
Great game. Better than Shitfall 2
>>
>>385391728
Futureshit is boring.
>>
>>385391728
>skinnybot rewind with propulsion with broken hurtbox with kbar while playing the floor is lava
>>
>>385393704
>Caring about multiplayer in CoD

CoD MP past BO1 has been the FPS equivalent of FIFA. Loved by the retarded, dead by winter. The SP campaigns are always fun though, and IW is one of the best.

It isn't 2009 anymore, dude. Most MP games die basically straight away.
>>
>>385393563
its just a cheese weapon that no one likes playing against or with
>>
>>385393254
>tfw 30th master prestige with almost all weapons unlocked
>>
File: ora6.png (309KB, 445x431px) Image search: [Google]
ora6.png
309KB, 445x431px
IW mp fucked up by making weapon variants with unfair modifications.
Usually a new player can beat an veteran player with just starter weapons, but now the veteran players can unlock special weapon modification to rape new players with.
>>
>>385394337
>tfw nobody even knows what this means
>>
>>385394551
theres no variant that changes the ttk of the gun though its all reload recoil ammo or nuke perks id say deathbringer is probably the only "unfair" perk
>>
>>385393708
>Getting the carepackage in MW2 and running around knifing dudes
>The akimbo 1887s in WAW

Good times. MW3 was the last CoD MP I played. I've been loving Titanfall 2's MP, so I wonder how futuristic CoDs compare.
>>
>>385395140
The akimbo 1887s was in mw2, my dude.

IW's mp is like bo3's but more boring.
>>
The franchise has got worse year on year since World at War. I played maybe 2 rounds of the demo. I never touch the franchise anymore. The Last two I bought were MW2 and BO2.
>>
>>385395256
>win match in bo3
>dab on the haters
>cant dab in iw
>>
>>385395256
>get BO3
>play on PC
>mother fucking drakon simulator randomly headshot instakilled cross the map
i liked IW and BO3, but that drakon shit made MP so hard to fucking play
>>
>>385393926
ironic since BO1 consistent was one of the most played games on xbox 360 even by the time advanced warfare came out
>>
>>385394551
most variants just kill you in meme ways like shooting 20 sniper shots in the shape of a swatstika into you then turning you into a rainbow, or do dumb shit like every time you reload you can melee 50 times

but i do agree that some of them do allow for some tactical advantage that might be slightly unfair since there are pretty much "optimal" versions of certain guns
>>
>>385396027
thats a better way of putting it alot of people think just because a gun is epic it means its best version when alot of the time its either the worst or another variant is better than it ie the flatline with its slower firerate
>>
>>385391728
>IW campaign
>good

Hahaha are you 12? It's the same linear garbage as always but with a greater volume of dumb helicopter levels (now in space and with mashing x to pop flare) and some amazingly hamfisted attempts to present the martians as evil

Also the MP is just BO3 but more p2w
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.