[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's already the 28th so when the fuck is amazon going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: C-gdenjXkAAuCkz.jpg (29KB, 782x440px) Image search: [Google]
C-gdenjXkAAuCkz.jpg
29KB, 782x440px
It's already the 28th so when the fuck is amazon going to let people buy this thing?
>>
>2017
>still playing on a 240p handheld.

Get a fuckng vita, you cuck.
>>
>>385387838
>Playing in a Vita

Get some fuckng games, you cuck
>>
>>385387838
I already own one.
>>
>>385387838
The Vita is hot garbage. No proper CFW with no progress made in a year, worse emulation than the N3DS aside from PS1, weebshit, and proprietary memory cards.
>>
>>385388280
>muh piracy!

Invalid argument.
>>
>>385387646
It's strictly a downgrade of what has already been available for years, so why do you care?
>>
>>385387945
>>385388280
Just admit you're fucking a fucking manchild nintard
>>
>>385388570
To replace my old busted 3DS I had for years. I don't care about 3D and this is cheaper.
>>
>>385388676
>Implying the only exclusives that the Vita has aren't weeaboo trash made for manchilds
>>
>>385388691
Keep in mind the speaker position in the 2DSXL is trash, among other issues.
>>
Isn't the regular 2ds only like 50 bucks? Why not get one of those instead?
>>
>>385389181
>paying $50 for a doorstop
>>
>>385388854
Yeah, enjoy MGS3 and XBC at a whopping 20fps while begging for another Pokemon game faggot
>>
>>385389269
>a doorstop that does the same shit as the other 100 iterations of the 3ds
>>
>>385389181
A bit stronger, clamshell, bigger screen, second analog nub, and they fixed the memory card storage/
>>
>15 years later or something stupid
>still no cheap version of an up to date DS console with GBA slot
I guess I can live without GBA, but the systems and games are still pretty expensive.

Will the DS ever have a successor?
Will it ever have a definitive version?
>>
>>385387838

>Vita
>Not a Switch

Lmao get with the times old man
>>
>>385389445
I hope you realize the switch was literally supposed to replace the 3ds but Nintendo is smart enough to milk the 3ds some more. Truly an amazing company when it comes to finances.
>>
>>385388280
>proprietary memory cards

There's an adapter for SD cards that goes into the game slot you fucking retard.
>>
>>385389671
I’ll be getting both, but switch has nogayms at the moment unlike 3DS
>>
>>385389837
so don't you have to buy the proprietary adapter anyway retard?
>>
Do we know if the screens are IPS or TN
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.