[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hate Assassin's Creed, 3 being one of the worst games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: acivcover.jpg (2MB, 1530x2157px) Image search: [Google]
acivcover.jpg
2MB, 1530x2157px
>hate Assassin's Creed, 3 being one of the worst games I've ever played
>finally break down and play pic related because I'm starved for pirates
>figure I'll just have to stick through all the trash AC gameplay for the 1/4 of pirate shit
>game starts, immediately have control with no tutorial
>cutscenes are short and to the point, not wasting my fucking time
>"tutorial" level never pauses to explain obvious shit and even has multiple paths through the area
>character puts on stupid assassin outfit, oh boy here we go
>actually throws away dumb edgy hand blade
>stands up with the full get up but immediately realizes he looks like a retard and takes the hood off
>within five minutes of starting the game I'm on my own fucking ship and sailing
>Not West Dickens character goes "We've really opened it up, haven't we?"

What the fuck? Why is this game good? How did it somehow avoid every single thing I despise about Assassin's Creed in the first ten minutes?
>>
>suddenly dumb first person Abestos corporation segment where all you do is stare at Mary Elizabeth Winstead's ass while exposition is spouted at you
Alright, so it didn't avoid EVERY complaint
>>
same creative director is making the new one, should be pretty good at least
>>
It's good for a couple hours or so, soon you realize it's the same tired ubishit after all.
>>
it's the only good AC game
unfortunately it still has the shit AC story forced in somewhere in the middle
>>
>>385378539
it still has those god awful tailing sections. plus some forced stealth sections
worst shit. But my weakness is pirates so it gets a pass.
>>
I remember playing the fucking thing for ~20 hours or so before it goes lol this fag is actually a templar, here's your new main character, so the game just began at that point.
Just how fucking long is it?
>>
>>385378539
you'll definitely like AC Rogue then. it's basically a budget Black Flag set in 3's setting, except no tailing missions and the exploration is GOAT
>>
Shit was good mostly because of the pirate elements
Worst part is that theres a shit ton of tailing in the main quest line
>>
>>385378539
Because it was a cashgrab after 3 was a commercial success but many complaints came in to the tune of 'Connor is not Ezio, he's shit' but also praises towards the naval gameplay.
So the probable Skull and Bones prototype was greenlit with an AC brand.

AC3 is still good tho. For all its flaws.
>>
i got this through the psn summer sale, haven't touched it yet tho because i also got ff15 and it feels comfier to play right now
>>
>>385379909
Well shit, I'm dumb, that was AC3.
>>
>>385380309
How do you play AC3 for 20 hours before getting to Connor when there is mostly nothing to do in the first sequences. Half of everything is missing.
>>
>>385380540
My memory is obviously shit.
>>
>>385378539
>i could never ever kill any of the ghost ships
>that one ghost ship that are actually twins to fuck your mouth and ass

;_;
>>
>>385380917
Now I admit I got lucky once or twice but they're not that hard. Provided your ship is fully upgraded.

Pretty funny when one of the twin ship sinks and the other one sets itself on fire to ram you even harder.
>>
>>385380917
the hardest one is the twin ships
the ghost ship is the easiest

just be fully upgraded

the "Legendary Battles" in AC Rogue are piss easy except the last one
>>
>>385378843
Those sections are the only thing keeping me from replaying the story mode. They get long
>>
>>385379787
if only mods could cut those bits out, i'd have my dream pirate game
>>
Honestly the only AC game I've ever beaten
Really hope Skull and Bones is more then just "For Honor: waterworld", but seeing the trend with R6 and For Honor I'm not feeling to confident.
>>
>>385381431
What they have shown is endless boat AC4 ship battles with captain and ship customisation.
So most likely exactly that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.