[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this game and am starting NG+ I find it odd just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Stella-Glow-Sega.jpg (776KB, 1920x997px) Image search: [Google]
Stella-Glow-Sega.jpg
776KB, 1920x997px
Just finished this game and am starting NG+

I find it odd just how malicious Hilda seems to be in the beginning. She knows that the Moon feeds on negative emotion, yet she's going around and spreading it seemingly as much as possible. I know the whole crystallization thing is meant to be a way to preserve life, but she could have taken some time to fucking talk to literally anybody not in the Harbingers about why she was doing it. She also must have realized that the only way to undo the crystallization was to perform a song that would bring about the eclipse, which is exactly what she's trying to avoid. It seem to me that she was actively sabotaging herself.
>>
>>385377439
it looks good, how is it actually ?
nonshill-how good ?
its playable on citra aswell, might give it a try
>>
>>385377667

It's a very good game actually. There is a difficulty spike in the endgame, but nothing too ridiculous. The combat strategy is surprisingly deep with plenty of content. Pick it up, just make sure you get the undub, because the dub is complete garbage.
>>
Stop shitposting your fucking wojacks and talk about the game you assholes.
>>
>>385377439
i have played through the game and beat it. i remember witches weren't exactly seen as good in the public. crystallization was meant to preserve not just people but their feelings too, so mother qualia would never rise. they would have to find a way to destroy her. but they also did not know about the song to undo the crystalization would bring about the eclipse
>>
>>385377439
>You can save eeveryone
>You can't save everyone

FUCK YOU Xeno
>>
>>385379353

Hilda knew what the song would do, otherwise she wouldn't have tried so hard to stop it.

>>385379434

He was too far gone. Imagine being corrupted like that for centuries.
>>
>>385379538
oh right, i remember. she also admitted to her mistakes.
>>
>>385377807
>dub is complete garbage
aside from popo and sakuya the dub is superior. if anything I'd suggest the original audio simply cause it's very weird hearing Japanese songs when all the other voice acting is in English.

>difficulty spike
>combat is surprisingly deep
honestly the harder parts of the game are all in the early-mid game when you can't just stack follow-up/reboot/galeforce orbs on everyone and cheese the bosses with delay orbs on rusty and boob-ninja.

it is a good game though and definitely worth playing.
>>
>>385377439

The point is that telling people won't change anything.
>>
>>385380441

Not that she tried at all. Anastasia was an extremely reasonable person, she would have been more than willing to talk shit out given the opportunity.
>>
>>385379698

I honestly hate english actors trying to emulate anime styles. It never quite fits.

I ignored all the game breaking shit specifically because I wanted a challenge. Trying to deal with all the shit the game throws at you in the endgame was a lot more fun than cheesing it with delay and follow ups. That being said, Xeno being level fucking 50 and capable of nearly one shotting your party felt a bit unfair, especially considering the recommended level was 37.
>>
>>385377439

She didn't want to go around crystalising people, she was only doing that to keep her promise to Elc.

It wasn't even a solution (which she admits later) it was nothing but a delay, it only put off the Eclipse a little longer. So she's doing something she doesn't want, that makes everyone hate her, that won't solve the issue... But, it's the only answer she has, so she just keeps going.

Telling people wouldn't do anything since what she's saying contradicts their very religion and because she's the Witch of Destruction, no-one would believe her.

The issue I took personally was that she never told YOU, but they kept talking the whole time like you should know they were in the right. That sucked and felt forced, but then, even that wouldn't have mattered since even if she had talked to Alto, Xeno would have undone her efforts, made them not trust her, etc.

The Harbingers were a big bag of assholes, but Hilda was awesome. I'm okay with her.
>>
>>385377667

Surprisingly fun, if slow. A lot better on NG+ since it removes the XP restrictions, letting you overpower all the content.

Biggest issue is that there's no harem ending on NG+. That was a surprising omission given how perfectly it would have fit.
>>
>>385380910

What irks me the most is she managed to convince the head of the Royal knights to defect and fucking murder the earth witch in cold blood. If she managed to convince Hrodulf that she was doing something necessary, then she damn well could have used him to talk to those in authority and not cause the destruction of an entire fucking city.
>>
>>385381046

It really feels like the entirety of the first playthrough is a buffer to get to the real content of NG+. I didn't realize the true ending required you to max out a certain character until I had no way to go back, or start over my entire playthrough.
>>
>>385379434
>>385379538

He's talking about what Xeno did to his descendant.

And yeah, NG+ was bullshit with that. Thr only difference was I could save Marie! I couldn't save Ana, Eve, Xeno, or even the Orb Vendor!

Game is polished as hell though, hearing the voice lines change depending on your characters mood was great.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.