[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its my third day now with splatoon 2 and I am already not enjoyong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: hq720.jpg (573KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
573KB, 1280x720px
Is this it or will this get any better?
>>
>>385377003
its madden rehash tier i agree

im a pleb so i enjoy that
>>
is anything different about it? or is it Nintendo CoD?
>>
Sure thing, falsefagger.
>>
>>385377003
Updates will add a few weapons and hopefully balance some.
They did nerf some overused ones in Splatoon 1.

New maps occasionally too for all modes including Salmon Run.

But its small changes oh and splatfests from time to time.
>>
It's a typical multiplayer game, which means the same matches over and over and over again until you get bored. Splatoon 2 is particularly bad at it by limiting which maps you can play on and which modes you can play at any given time, so my best advice would be to stop playing right now and play again in a few hours/days

But no, it really doesn't get better. It's why I don't like multiplayer games. They're just insanely repetitive and feel empty
>>
>>385377228
So i can sell it then? The game is so limited although ot has so much Potential
>>
>>385377358
If you don't like the gameplay why would new content make you like it

do what you want.
>>
>>385377003
It won't, you should sell it along your switch.
You should also consider if you still like video games.
You probably don't.
>>
>>385377116
>its madden rehash tier i agree
You just quoted a dunkey video very good
>>
>>385377003
I haven't got splatoon 2, but the first one was a very one note game.
>>
it's multiplayer

the game gets good when you do
>>
>>385377003
>falsefagger.
>>
>>385377003
Questions to ask yourself:
> Have you beat the single player campaign? If not, try that.
> Have you gotten to Level 10 and unlocked Ranked?
If not, push through and the game will get much more fun. Ranked is 10x better than Turf Wars in my opinion.
> Have you played Salmon Run?
It's a ton of fun but it's not open all the time which is fucking retarded

If you answered yes to all of these questions, then maybe the game isn't for you.
>>
Has anyone else Trouble with the controlls?
>>
Single player is again the most low effort shit they could have done.

Multiplayer is still fun but pretty much the same as Splatoon 1.
>>
>>385377003
Post your Switch with a timestamp, faggot.
>>
>>385379869
>no one could possibly play a game and dislike it, they must be falseflagging
>>
>>385380897
>wanting proof on a board that does nothing but false flag
Woa, what a crime.
>>
>>385381118
I've posted my Wii U (and Switch) so many countless times when "proving" I have an actual criticism about a game instead of just a shitpost

You know what happens? No response. Always.

Why don't we just save everyone a lot of time and end the conversation here, since you refuse to believe anyone can possibly think the game is anything other than extraordinary, you wouldn't accept proof anyone because in your mind there is none
>>
>>385380897
Of course people can dislike it but with the type of game this is and how OP worded his retarded post, clearly it's a falseflagger.
>>
>>385382486
Or it could just be someone not expecting a multiplayer game to be so repetitive

They're not even all like Splatoon. I think it's just shooters that have that repetitiveness that you either love or hate. MK8 for instance is a game I've put over 50 hours into in single player alone. The mechanics are incredibly enjoyable and the tracks are imaginative and fun

Shooters on the other hand, 99% of the enjoyment comes from the adrenal rush in winning. There's very little else there and I can totally relate
>>
>>385377117
i mean it came out 4 years after the last one so no it's not like cod
>>
>>385382874
Uh Splatoon came out 2 years ago. This is one of the quickest Nintendo "sequels" in history. Probably THE quickest if you discount the pokemon ultra gamse
>>
What's fun about a game designed around the fact that you can't aim?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.