[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go on a free TF2 hats hunt: > AVA is simply one of (if not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: SMNC_UCC-624x390[1].jpg (56KB, 624x390px) Image search: [Google]
SMNC_UCC-624x390[1].jpg
56KB, 624x390px
Go on a free TF2 hats hunt:
> AVA is simply one of (if not THE WORST) the worst online fps on steam.
> CrimeCraft is so pathetic that it has one server, with like two players inside of it and crashes on lobby because of a RAM allocation bug. What is shame because the hat is pretty cool.
> Pic related is fun but dead.

My question is: why? I only played the SuperBlitz mode which that is only a "defend the tower" mode and it is super fun to play.
The game is full of 80's style:
> Funky 80's music (Don't do drugs kids).
> Characters straight out of a TMNT cartoon.
> Rollerballesque theme.

MOBA elements are actually good:
> Accuracy is actually rewarded.
> Progression system is actually meaningful, even outside of the match.
> Bots (minions or creeps) aren't just suicide squads. They can even kill if you aren't careful.
>>
>>385352757
Still twice as popular as Battleborn.
>>
>AVA
that shit was extremely fun during the first few months (almost a year before it was on Steam)

Had no P2W shit, great graphics for a f2p game, plenty of gamemodes,great hitboxes and netcode as well.

Once it went on steam it went p2w and they started fucking up everything about it.

t. 300 hours played before steam launch
>>
>Free TF2 Hats Hunt.
Are you a F2P
If you have a good amount of hours on TF2, I will buy you some hats nignog.
>Played AVA and CrimeCraft
Just use the achievement unlocker for said achievement.
>>
>>385354023
Yep, then they said LETS ADD SOME BIG TITTED CHARACTERS YOU CAN BUY AND FUCKING ZOMBIES.
>Zombies
Zombies was great and you knew it.
>>
File: megamilk.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
megamilk.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>385352757
is that chick just wearing a mega milk shirt?
>>
>>385354152
says "Mega Meta."
Good Knockoff though.
>>
Is this some motherfucking Super Monday Night Combat?
>>
>>385354396
HELL YEAH, that game was dope for a bit. lmao.
>>
>>385354481
I had a great time with it until every match was overpopulated with brazilians
>>
>>385354602
the tf2 hats were kinda cool. I need someone to trade me a spiral sallet though.
>>
>>385354040
Nope, but my bad luck only got me ugly hats (no unusuals), and the cosmetics from the said games interested me.

>>385354152
Yep, apparently it was the first and the last user made content update.
>>
>>385354761
that why you wait for key price to explode. they are 30 ref now. like, that's hella good my guy. It's depressing because it seemed to go up when Geel bought bp.tf
>>
I too played all these games but not for the TF2 hats.

AVA is shit. Crimecraft was somewhat entertaining playing the story mode thing, but then they want you to pay real money to continue playing it and you're stuck with the shitty imbalanced multiplayer mode. SMNC was pretty shitty when I originally played it, full of the worst kinds of people who play MOBAs and now it seems unplayable since there's no one on it.

What I wanna know is why they never bothered doing a cross promotion for Gotham City Impostors. That was a good game.
>>
Alright, who wants to play?
>>
>>385355631
We could make a party to play the game.
>>
>>385352757
Is it worse than Dead Alliance?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.